Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Help wanted

Moderators for this forum: sphynxx
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Volke Posted: 05:16 Oct12 2011 Post ID: 3068255
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
Anyone know any popular advertising websites where I can advertise for a singer? My band just can't seem to find one and JoinMyBand.co.uk just doesn't have anyone.

I could always fill in on vocals myself, but that would be something I'd prefer not to have to resort to, and I'm not sure the others would be happy about it either (because I'm already playing guitar and some of the stuff I play will be virtually impossible to adequately sing along to at the same time).

If we can't find a singer by the end of November, and my vocals aren't what the others want, I'm going to break the band up. Basically, we have a goal to be at a certain level of progression by the beginning of the summer holidays (which start in late May/early June), but if we can't find a singer before December then I simply can't see us meeting that goal, and due to various circumstances we have to meet that goal by the summer holidays or it will simply become too difficult for us to get anywhere.

So, if you know of anywhere online that I can advertise (obviously Wales has to be available on the website), then please tell me. Even if you're not from the UK, if you know anywhere that I might find a little luck, then I'd really appreciate it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Repner Posted: 08:56 Oct12 2011 Post ID: 3068271
Repner
Post Likes: 0
+
Music shops sometimes have notice boards. I'd check in there or advertise the position. For websites, Gumtree and Craigslist have sections for that as well
Volke Posted: 14:39 Oct12 2011 Post ID: 3068304
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
Ok, I'll check those out. Thanks.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close