Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Here Gucci Gucci Gucci goooo

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

balthiersbit Posted: 15:34 Oct15 2011 Post ID: 3068992
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2048307/Gucci-store-workers-China-Abused-badly-suffered-miscarriages.html

I was chatting with a friend about the state of the world in terms of work and how this 'apparent' economical crisis is being used as an excuse for abusing workers but this is taking the pee.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2048307/Gucci-store-workers-China-Abused-badly-suffered-miscarriages.html

Now I dont buy Apple stuff as I know that there had been suicides for the treatment and they pay their staff there almost nothing but it looks like Gucci is off the list too. (was never on it really XD)

I am so sick of seeing companies that make billions take advantage of their workers. If anyone knows other companies that abuse their staff let us know here or comment on what you have read here.

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Camewel Posted: 17:30 Oct16 2011 Post ID: 3069179
Camewel
Dual Youtuber
Post Likes: 1
+
If a company thinks they can get away with things like this, they'll try it. All big corporations care about is money.
Click meh plz

Sig by AustinAnymous

Join
Bugsy's team, it could do with a few more members...
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 08:00 Oct17 2011 Post ID: 3069317
Cervantes De Leon
Post Likes: 0
+
balthiersbit said:I am so sick of seeing companies that make billions take advantage of their workers. If anyone knows other companies that abuse their staff let us know here or comment on what you have read here.

companies that abuse their staff

We'd probably be faster listing companies that don't do that.
[/cynic]

By ozzo

Mission debriefing: Now available
balthiersbit Posted: 12:53 Oct17 2011 Post ID: 3069358
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
True. In all of Spain the Canary Islands (where I work) have the worst reputation for treating its staff like crap and paying little. Dont need to get me started on our wages being the lowest yet the supermarkets the most expensive.

Here women get fired for being pregnant or staff bullied into working more than the 8hours for no extra pay. Working conditions are only applied if the company are fined.

In Maccies I had to fight for us to get a 15min break after working 6hours as the law states up to 6 no break, after 15min minimum. However Maccies stated that we could work 6 and half hours without a break as it was within the law. Any staff members on the island that now gets a 15min break for a 6and half hour shift can bow down to my rebelling and this is the law no suck it wench attitude.

Volke Posted: 15:23 Oct17 2011 Post ID: 3069396
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
I got fired from a job due to "underperforming" and "lacking initiative", yet I was given little to no guidance throughout (I almost always had to ask things) and was never told exactly what was expected of me.

If I hadn't been fired, I would have quit a month later anyway as I only got the job to save up money for a holiday. Of course, I never told them that.

It got worse. I'd heard a week later that the owner of the restaurant I worked at had fired three people because they couldn't afford to pay their wages any more. I thought it was exceptionally rude of him not to tell me that was the reason he fired me, instead of being critical. I would have been a bit less furious with him, otherwise.

While I could say to myself "oh well, I only planned to work there for a few months", I can also say "I could have gone on holiday with significantly more of my own money, and significantly less money borrowed from other people".
balthiersbit Posted: 15:57 Oct17 2011 Post ID: 3069402
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
Yeah that excuse is used due to probation periods and it is a way to break their side of contracts without causing any issues. Well it is here anyway. They can say here after years of work that a sacking was due to under performance but it generally means 'reduce of personal'

nuclear distruction Posted: 22:16 Oct17 2011 Post ID: 3069482
nuclear distruction
+
If only we could all work at a self serve yogurt place. My dream job <3

avy- Neko | sig- .Impact
peanut butter ownage Posted: 22:27 Oct17 2011 Post ID: 3069492
peanut butter ownage
Friendly Neigborhood PBO!
Post Likes: 2
+
nuclear distruction said:If only we could all work at a self serve yogurt place. My dream job <3

All in favor of replacing restaurants or any other eating establishment with a self-serve yogurT place say "aye".

nuclear distruction Posted: 22:37 Oct17 2011 Post ID: 3069502
nuclear distruction
+
There is one right across from where I currently work. Already put in an application and my friend is a manager. :D

avy- Neko | sig- .Impact
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close