Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Warriors of the earth: the wrath of Zarathos

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

maximus43 Posted: 14:13 Nov10 2011 Post ID: 3075710
maximus43
Post Likes: 0
+

PROLOGUE

After the armageddon ended peace was bought to the land......But one man zarathos ii, he was hungrey for power so he went to the farthest corner of the earth and saw the dark mage xenothoras and he said:'I can create a new armageddon and it will not be as powerless as the first it will be a super armageddon ten times as powerfull,and ten times as large'......Zarothos was pleased he laughed and said 'i will be unstoppable',xenothoras said: 'i shall create it then'.All of a sudden power erupted everywhere, light burst everywhere and lighting struck the ground and the wind blew and the ground opened up, and Zarothos heard the distant roar of some huge monster 'he has awaken hell' thought Zarothos.....The mage had said the spell:'cevasta astra du velden!!!' open the portal!!!.Zarothos felt power inside him and he laughed evily and said 'I SHALL DESTROY ALL OF HUMANITY'..........There thats the story now time to create the character

name:epilon
race:elf
power:Can manipulate fire and create it
strenght:can lift up 10 tanks so the strenght in numbers:10.00
agility:can climb up buildings
weapon abilty:is very skilled with a bow as all elves are and wields a two-handed sword and an oak-made sheild
story:epilon was a normal fleet-footed elf and a scholar and a great warrior but Zarathos attacked his home of ilion but he was the only survivor of Zarothos's wrath now he seeks revenge......

right now time to create you're character

thanks

« Last edited by maximus43 on Nov 10th 2011 »
TOO PRO 4 YOU

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
maximus43 Posted: 16:06 Nov12 2011 Post ID: 3076548
maximus43
+
Epilon was walking in the forest of Belista he thought 'this would of been more beutiful if it were in ilion' He had been walking for days now... He was tired but pleased with the progress he made.He set up camp that evening he ate a dry dinner composed of vegitables,that night he had nightmare's "he was walking in a shadowed land he couldn't see a thing but his keen sense helped him find a way 'where am i' he thought then...A light burst out of no where. He followed it drawing his bow...then he saw ilion he walked towards it, reaching out with one arm, he went to touch the main gate but it burst into flames....then he heard Zarothos's voice saying 'I SHALL MAKE EVERY ELF,DWARF AND HUMAN MY SLAVES'Zarothos's arm reached out towards epilon and it grabbed him...He woke with a start and he immediately packed up his camp and made towards the east........
TOO PRO 4 YOU

maximus43 Posted: 05:38 Nov18 2011 Post ID: 3078070
maximus43
+
As Epilon made his way east, he thought "5 days of traveling and it has only got me here".....Then at the very edge of the forest he heard a rustling in the trees drawing his bow he said ''who is there!'',then 5 creatures jumped out of the tree. They were Xenothas's..Xenothas's are deadly creatures but incredbly slow-witted but fast with any weapon ...Epilon drew his bow and shot one in the head it fell to the floor,then the second one chrged at him weilding a large club, as the beast swung the club it knocked Epilons bow out of his hand and then jumped back.Epilon drew his sword with both hands and brought it down on the second Xenothas, decapitating it.Then Epilon slashed his sword at the third Xenothas,then it fell to the floor with a slash across its chest,the fourth Xenothas drew its bow and shot it at Epilon,he had only enough time to get his sheild which was lying on the floor and stop the arrow..Epilon threw his sheild at the fourth Xenothas,it tried to dodge the attack but he was to slow and the sheild struck him on the head and killed it instantly.Then Epilon looked at the fifth Xenothas and said 'i would run if i was you'then the Xenothas roared and said 'i am not a coward' and the monster charged at him,Epilon raised his hand and said 'vel du adurna' and the ground opened up and the monster fell into the endless pit.Epilon looked at the monsters that layed before him and said nothing.....Then he sheathed his sword and tied his sheld to his back and picked up his bow and continued to walk east........

« Last edited by maximus43 on Nov 18th 2011 »
TOO PRO 4 YOU

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close