Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Assassins Creed

Inactivity

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

cheatos_42 Posted at: 08:01 Nov15 2011 Post ID: 3077389
cheatos_42
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Surely someone reads this, I'm not the only person on this site who likes Assassin's Creed games that's for sure.

This forum could do with a little clearing up. As a matter of fact, it should be a hub. This series is one of the major games out there, Assassin's Creed II won game of the year, so surely that's saying something.

I want to apply for moderator of this forum because AC is my favourite game series OF ALL TIME, but the place seems so inactive I see no point...

Anyway, I'd like to hear some feedback from anyone who reads this, I'd appreciate it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
BURNOUTFREAK Posted at: 10:50 Nov15 2011 Post ID: 3077419
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
Post Likes: 97
+
+
The forums overall has been dead, man.

It's a good idea to try and revive this and I'd be happy to contribute since I own every AC game except Revelations of course...
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 11:03 Nov15 2011 Post ID: 3077424
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
If you want more activity on this board, go out and try to recruit more people. If you get your friends, or anyone you know half well to join SC, I'm sure it would pick up.
cheatos_42 Posted at: 01:21 Nov21 2011 Post ID: 3078667
cheatos_42
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Great Idea guys, and respect Burnoutfreak, I also (have had) every AC game other than revelations, which I hope to get for Christmas when I get my PS3 once again...

So yeah, I'll try to see if my friends who like AC will join up, but I doubt it, they're not the forummy bunch my mates, but hey, worth a try, I want the AC forums active again, maybe even turned into a hub one day, instead of having one forum for 4 games that have many mobile versions of each one...

Anyway, you guys responded, so it shows someone's keeping an eye on this place. :D
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close