Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Re Requests for Hot Coffee codes

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
MadBen Posted at: 05:57 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 347959
MadBen
Post Likes: 0
+
+
DA MASTER, Your stupitidy to post the uncenserd "controversial" Hot coffee codes was a bad idea. There is more than alot of publicity concerning this code and has got Rockstar in trouble incase you didnt know. This is the thing about certain modders. Some of them cant even wait till the heat dies down abit from the ERSB kicking up a huge fuss over these codes they would have to plaster them all over the place. In my point is that these codes should have been let out slowly over a period of 3 months to avoid such hype like this from the ERSB. But no thanks to people like DA-POKEMASTER, The ERSB are haveing a feild day here reguards the rateing that should be change. Even Austrailia has even banned the sale of SAN Andreas in the country. But still we have brainless people like DA-POKEMASTER still stirring things up by giveing people everything that they ask for even though people like me and Mostly DA Master SHOULD have waited till the heat died down from all this unnecceserry storm that has brewed up conserning these codes. Im not getting at you DA MASTER but think in futer before putting things like that up so soon.

Aeshma Posted at: 06:22 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 347962
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
For aslong as I am on this site, these codes will never be alowed to be posted here, not in 3 months and not in 3 years....never.

99% of the members on supercheats.com are underaged (not 18 yet) and that's why I don't want this code ever to be posted and children who are 7 years old also have acces to supercheats.com and I don't want their parents to blame us for giving out such info.
pop_26 Posted at: 08:52 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348058
pop_26
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i know i feel the same way.
mofo man Posted at: 10:12 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348192
mofo man
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you cant be blamed it would be the parents fault for buyin them the game any way.
mofo man Posted at: 10:14 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348198
mofo man
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im saying something that notthing to do with the topic now.why are you a super mod aeshma
not_very_good Posted at: 11:26 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348299
not_very_good
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Aeshma that topic you closed bout the hot coffee because that guy asked the web off me... dnt worry i wasn't going to give it to him or no one on this site. was just saying ;)
www.freewebs.com/gta_sa_codes_cheats_screens New map added very useful 1 and now have a guest book.
DA-POKEMASTER Posted at: 16:25 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 349122
DA-POKEMASTER
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 17-Aug-2005 MadBen said:DA MASTER, Your stupitidy to post the uncenserd "controversial" Hot coffee codes was a bad idea. There is more than alot of publicity concerning this code and has got Rockstar in trouble incase you didnt know. This is the thing about certain modders. Some of them cant even wait till the heat dies down abit from the ERSB kicking up a huge fuss over these codes they would have to plaster them all over the place. In my point is that these codes should have been let out slowly over a period of 3 months to avoid such hype like this from the ERSB. But no thanks to people like DA-POKEMASTER, The ERSB are haveing a feild day here reguards the rateing that should be change. Even Austrailia has even banned the sale of SAN Andreas in the country. But still we have brainless people like DA-POKEMASTER still stirring things up by giveing people everything that they ask for even though people like me and Mostly DA Master SHOULD have waited till the heat died down from all this unnecceserry storm that has brewed up conserning these codes. Im not getting at you DA MASTER but think in futer before putting things like that up so soon.
i have 1 thing to say about that i dont care. >Smile
lost in the darkness hoping for a sign,all i hear is silence,can't u hear my screams.
Aeshma Posted at: 16:29 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 349133
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Don't worry about it not_very_good, its ok ;)

And mofo man, I'm a Super Mod, because I used to be one of the best moderators and the Admin took the three best moderators to become super moderator (I moderate all the forums on the site and can get people banned if they don't follow the rules.

Now back on topic please...
superman4u Posted at: 19:25 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 349526
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
hold on i dint get the topic.. What are we supposed to post.. i see there is not point in this.. topic.. but aeshma.. good job on the supermod thing.. i tried to apply for mod but i dint even get a notice of if i becamee one or not hooww do u find out.. ok im back on topic.

Isnt in the rles that whoever post illegal stuff on the internet.. or whatever that they will be banned.. then how come da-pokemon master wasnt banned just asking

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
craig_m Posted at: 07:39 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 350256
craig_m
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well da-pokemaster you are reported for flaming and giving people hot coffee codes (post deleted)
MadBen Posted at: 08:40 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 350317
MadBen
+
+
On 17-Aug-2005 DA-POKEMASTER said:i have 1 thing to say about that i dont care. >Smile
Then you cant have much respect for the game then if you dont care! if you know what i mean.

MadBen Posted at: 08:50 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 350325
MadBen
+
+
On 17-Aug-2005 Aeshma said:For aslong as I am on this site, these codes will never be alowed to be posted here, not in 3 months and not in 3 years....never.

99% of the members on supercheats.com are underaged (not 18 yet) and that's why I don't want this code ever to be posted and children who are 7 years old also have acces to supercheats.com and I don't want their parents to blame us for giving out such info.
Its not the matter of people under 18 getting thier hands on the codes its the fact that theres big big Bad publicity over these codes. Besides i couldnt care if anyone under 18 gets thier hands on these codes anyway but if something happened and they blamed it on the game then thats what im getting at. And it is the parents to blame for letting whoever under the age of 18 to get their hands on an 18 or over rated game anyway. Not everyone has a cheat device an im sure people under the age of 14 dont even use a cheat devise. But when you speak up about codes that the ERSB are brewing a storm over because someone put them on show to anyone to get thier hands on. And when that someone replies "I dont care" then he cant care enough for the game then.

Aeshma Posted at: 08:57 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 350335
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well I do care and it's not about the publicity, it's about the content of that code...and DA-POKEMASTER since you ignored all my warnings about NOT posting any codes and posting them afterall and for flamming, you will be banned.
pop_26 Posted at: 09:16 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 350356
pop_26
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you have me to thank for that.
DA-POKEMASTER Posted at: 09:25 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 350368
DA-POKEMASTER
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 18-Aug-2005 MadBen said:Then you cant have much respect for the game then if you dont care! if you know what i mean.
lol lol my god ur stupid i ment i dont care about wat hapends with the hot coffee codes IF U KNOW WAT I MEAN. ha
lost in the darkness hoping for a sign,all i hear is silence,can't u hear my screams.
pop_26 Posted at: 09:25 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 350369
pop_26
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i applied to be a moderator 4 times and never got anything back.
back on topic
DA-POKEMASTER Posted at: 09:28 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 350373
DA-POKEMASTER
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 18-Aug-2005 MadBen said:Its not the matter of people under 18 getting thier hands on the codes its the fact that theres big big Bad publicity over these codes. Besides i couldnt care if anyone under 18 gets thier hands on these codes anyway but if something happened and they blamed it on the game then thats what im getting at. And it is the parents to blame for letting whoever under the age of 18 to get their hands on an 18 or over rated game anyway. Not everyone has a cheat device an im sure people under the age of 14 dont even use a cheat devise. But when you speak up about codes that the ERSB are brewing a storm over because someone put them on show to anyone to get thier hands on. And when that someone replies "I dont care" then he cant care enough for the game then.
my god y the heck r u makeing this such a big deal u know u wanted those codes admit it.

and so wat im under 18.
pop_26 Posted at: 09:36 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 350383
pop_26
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i am the one who told all the mods that you posted the codes.
Team SuperCheats Posted at: 09:46 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 350405
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
+
GTA: SA is a controversial enough game. But it will be our policy not to publish these sex codes on our website.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
pop_26 Posted at: 09:50 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 350409
pop_26
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well da-pokemaster posted them.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread: