Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

A few new things

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Krow. Posted: 18:56 May04 2012 Post ID: 3110407
Krow.
Post Likes: 0
+
I keep forgetting that I can post stuff here, haha. I'll just post a few of the things I've been working on during the past few weeks.

Deadbeat
^Yeah, I know skulls are clich�, but I was in a deep creative slump while I was working on this. It's acrylic paint, good practice for lighting and value changes I suppose.

Complete McDoozit
^The longboard I built for myself! I kept the paintjob simple because I just wanted to ride it as soon as possible. It rides beautifully by the way, haha.

Emotional concept practice
^These are not actually finished. They're just thumbnails for me to practice my concept of illustrating emotion. There's going to be five of them: Shock, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance. The paintings in the link are Shock, Anger and Depression, from left to right. I finished my thumbnail for Acceptance today but I don't have a photo of it yet.

Let me know what you think, guys. I'd love to get this forum alive again so our artists can get some critiques for their work.

Run on, girl, run on.
Check out my deviantArt!

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Craizen Posted: 14:27 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110918
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
The school is pretty well done actually, I like the light. And the long board totally reminded me of Tobi lol.
Krow. Posted: 21:17 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111229
Krow.
Post Likes: 0
+
^Haha, that never even crossed my mind but I see it now.

Run on, girl, run on.
Check out my deviantArt!

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close