Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Attention Toonami Fans, Rejoice!.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Espada Vampiro Posted: 18:39 May17 2012 Post ID: 3112888
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
Post Likes: 1
+
https://twitter.com/#!/adultswim/status/202866436597743616

Apparently, Toonami is coming back on the 26th, from what I hear anyway, apparently it's April 1st thing was quite a success, I think. REJOICE IF TRUE!.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 20:29 May17 2012 Post ID: 3112896
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
I wet myself in joy.
Craizen Posted: 23:33 May18 2012 Post ID: 3113045
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
"Toonami is back Bit*hes."

Heck yes. Bought had a hard attack
imaloony8.0 Posted: 08:02 May19 2012 Post ID: 3113068
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Now we get to see if they do it correctly. If they bring back TOM4 and the crappy lineup they had just before its death, I'm going to be rather peeved. If they do it correctly and bring back TOM, SARA, and the Absolution and a good lineup, I will be happy as can be.

Looks like the block will be from Midnight to 6AM, which kinda stinks. I wish it had its old 4 hours timeblock in the evening, but I'll take it.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Espada Vampiro Posted: 09:18 May19 2012 Post ID: 3113085
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Well from what I hear, it'll be 12AM-3AM, then 3AM-6AM is repeats, I think, that's just what I heard, I hope aside from BLEACH, it has different Anime on it, I'd be ticked off to hell and back, if they had the Adult Swim Saturday schedule, except with Toonami, that'd be a ultimate Troll and "F YOU" to the Toonami fans IMO....

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 11:22 May27 2012 Post ID: 3114939
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
BUMP (Would Edit Bump, as I do on another forum, but I am no longer a mod......)

So, the Schedule for Toonami is as follows:

11:00: BLEACH.
11:30: Deadman Wonderland.
12:00: Casshern Sins.
12:30: FMA: Brotherhood.
1:00: Ghost in the Shell.
1:30: Cowboy Bebop.
2:00-5:00: Repeat of Above.

I am honestly surprised and happy that Deadman Wonderland was chosen, I would've loved to have Mirai Nikki, or even Fairy Tail on it though.

And not to sound like I'm bashing the last 3 Anime, they're great and all, but how much longer is AS gonna repeat them?, I'd much rather have them replaced with 3 New Anime, even if it's ones they showed in the past on AS, Like I said, not bashing them, but I get tired of repeats over and over.....

imaloony8.0 Posted: 12:37 May28 2012 Post ID: 3115155
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Huh, where I live it's 12:00 to 6:00.

Deadman Wonderland was interesting, but creepy and depressing as hell. Honestly, it's rivaling the depression levels of Gantz, and that's saying something.
I never started watching Bleach, and I only ever watch the regular FMA, so I skipped those.
Casshern Sins was... odd. It was fun, but a bit hard to follow and tried too hard to go the "AWW LOOK HOW ADORABLE" route.
Ghost in the Shell didn't make a lick of sense to me.
And Cowboy Bebop was awesome, as always.

I'm a little ticked that it now seems like Adult Swim is holding Toonami's leash rather tightly. Hell, Toonami doesn't even have the watermark in the bottom right during its shows, it's still the Adult Swim logo.
Still, better than nothing.

AK GMAN14 Posted: 01:05 May29 2012 Post ID: 3115359
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
Post Likes: 59
+
"Guys, the battle is over, but the war is still to be completed. As we can see, Toonami is low on funds, which is why they're so limited on what they're currently doing. Therefore, I dont care whether or not you like or hate Casshern Sins &? Deadman Wonderland. But if you want Toonami to grow(probably will never get as great as it used to be, but who knows), then EVEN IF YOU DONT WATCH THOSE SHOWS, AT LEAST KEEP THE TV ON THE CHANNEL! EVEN MUTE IT IF YOU HAVE TO, IDK; GIVE THE RATINGS & SUPPORT."

^ Straight from YouTube and totally true. What say you?
Craizen Posted: 11:57 May29 2012 Post ID: 3115451
Craizen
A'ight
+
I've always watched Bleach
I like FMA:Brotherhood? The last few epidsodes always make me question life though.
Deadman Wonderland looks great
Cashshern Sins is confusing. I would have loved just to see an old Gundam Instead.
Cowboy Bebop is hmm. It was the same epidsode i"ve always seen though
Ghost in the Shell has always been special to me, it's cool if you stick with it.

Though what shows would you like?
Espada Vampiro Posted: 19:43 May29 2012 Post ID: 3115577
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Well me personally, I would want at least 1 Gundam Series to premiere/return, I wished they bring over X already >_>. Also wouldn't mind Fairy Tail being put on, it's like Bleach in that it has a lot of episodes, and could be something the fans would like, and get them more views. Also wouldn't have minded Mirai Nikki getting a Dub, I was kinda expecting it first over Deadman Wonderland, not to say I'm disappointed, I enjoyed DMWL =P.

Otherwise, I kinda would like to see a more uncut Naruto Shippuden, but that's just me =P.

AK GMAN14 said:"Guys, the battle is over, but the war is still to be completed. As we can see, Toonami is low on funds, which is why they're so limited on what they're currently doing. Therefore, I dont care whether or not you like or hate Casshern Sins &? Deadman Wonderland. But if you want Toonami to grow(probably will never get as great as it used to be, but who knows), then EVEN IF YOU DONT WATCH THOSE SHOWS, AT LEAST KEEP THE TV ON THE CHANNEL! EVEN MUTE IT IF YOU HAVE TO, IDK; GIVE THE RATINGS & SUPPORT."

^ Straight from YouTube and totally true. What say you?

Holy crap, I didn't expect that, I thought it was just AS being lazy or something o_o. I'll make sure to leave the TV on Toonami till it's finished then.....

AK GMAN14 Posted: 22:33 May29 2012 Post ID: 3115615
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
Post Likes: 59
+
Well you have to consider the fact that it did just get raised from the dead. Toonami was only brought back because of popular demand after that whole April Fools stunt they pulled but the people still need to hold up their end of the bargain.
Axionas Posted: 00:08 May30 2012 Post ID: 3115635
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
Post Likes: 5
+
Forgoten_Scars said:I wet myself in joy.

That
kimmy456 Posted: 01:41 May30 2012 Post ID: 3115648
kimmy456
Post Likes: 0
+
I was happy to know that Toonami has come back after what 3 or 4 years.

And like what was posted they need to start out with shows that they do have, but in a article I read when i guess someone who worked with Adult swim or something they also talked about the low funds and that hopefully they will rise so that more shows can be aired the person said they were interested in bringing back One Piece, Dragonball Z, and they listed a few others that I wasn't fully familiar with plus they said a lot more. So if Toonmai has a big return hit, sometime in the future the schedules will change or rotate with other shows.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 14:05 May30 2012 Post ID: 3115760
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Honestly, I like Deadman Wonderland (Even if it is pretty damn emo). Casshern is odd, but I enjoyed it. Ghost in the Shell was the only one I didn't like. It didn't make much sense and just seems to be an anime version of Deus Ex.
I might get caught up on FMA:B and start watching that. Too much effort to get into Bleach at this time, however.
Gotta watch my Bebop, however. I've got the series on DVD, but being able to watch it on Toonami is a special treat, so I'll continue that trend.

Craizen Posted: 18:05 May30 2012 Post ID: 3115833
Craizen
A'ight
+
ehh, bleach isn't bad to get into, I think it's still in filler atmo too. But then again, I'm up to date on the manga for it too.
Espada Vampiro Posted: 22:54 May30 2012 Post ID: 3115893
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
It is for now, the Zanpakuto filler is either already done or might be done in a episode or two, then there's a small "Beast Swords" Filler, then after those few episodes, Canon will return, and we'll get Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra XD.

TestVirus101 Posted: 23:11 May30 2012 Post ID: 3115897
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
imaloony8.0 said:Ghost in the Shell was the only one I didn't like. It didn't make much sense and just seems to be an anime version of Deus Ex.

It's the other way around.

Also, is anyone really watching the new Toonami? I mean, given how these days people can just go out and get these episodes easily for themselves.
Craizen Posted: 23:40 May30 2012 Post ID: 3115904
Craizen
A'ight
+
Honestly I hardly ever watch Anime as for what was on Toonami/Cartoonnetwork/ScyFy.

It takes a lot for me to actualy watch the anime and not just read the manga. Something about me and TV with computers just doesn't work. I pretty much only watch the movies online, and that's on occasion.

And Ichigo vs Ulqurrioa is going to be epic all over again.
Espada Vampiro Posted: 07:01 May31 2012 Post ID: 3115927
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
With me, even if I've seen the episode in Japanese, if it airs on TV, I'll watch it, I love Anime, even if I don't like the dub, I'll still watch it if I like the Anime, but that's just me.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 02:35 Jun02 2012 Post ID: 3116654
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
I watched Toonami (or at least the parts I wanted) last week, and I plan to do the same this week.

Also, from what a friend tells me, you need to watch some sort of movie before Ghost in the Shell makes sense...?

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close