Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Jobs

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
nightmare2 Posted: 21:50 Jun16 2012 Post ID: 3120768
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Wonderful aren't they, you do work and you make money. Unfortunately I do not have one, however I am making an effort to get one. My efforts are not going well which saddens me. Anyway back to topic at hand, jobs, for those who have them do you enjoy what you do? And those who don't are you searching?

Me I am not being picky, looking for nice official jobs in every store and servicer in my city as well as misc task I can do to get paid for. Not going well. Hopefully I will get one soon cause summer gonna be boring if I got so much free time and no money to spend with.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Warrior13 Posted: 21:57 Jun16 2012 Post ID: 3120771
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
I don't have a job, and I'm not looking for one. I'm trying to find more extra-curricular activities this year. Have to spice up that college application.
steelersrock01 Posted: 22:01 Jun16 2012 Post ID: 3120773
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
I work with my dad a couple days a week. He owns a septic service business and rents out port-o-potties to the nearby farms. We service them. I can't say I enjoy it - nobody would - but it's hard, honest work, and he pays me slightly more than minimum wage. Feels better than sitting home all day.
Craizen Posted: 13:40 Jun17 2012 Post ID: 3120874
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Yeah as much as I hate it the check is sorta nice. I work as Night stocker at a grocery store. Kinda want to switch already
mini_mario Posted: 16:36 Jun17 2012 Post ID: 3120908
mini_mario
Post Likes: 3
+
Same here, my summer looks pretty boring so I might as well get a job and get money than lay down on the couch all day. The hard part is actually finding a job.

avatar credit to Trainer Saphire
signature credit to Layne
PhilXZ Posted: 16:59 Jun17 2012 Post ID: 3120910
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
Post Likes: 0
+
I have a job as a restaurant host and I guess it's okay.
nightmare2 Posted: 17:10 Jun17 2012 Post ID: 3120915
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Yeah not many places are hiring any more and the ones that are got a dozen or so applicants. I can mow my neighbors lawns but they don't pay so well only 5 or 10 bucks. Last summer's job was good but they aren't hiring this summer which sucks cause I am old enough to drive so I could go on deliveries.

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 17:25 Jun17 2012 Post ID: 3120924
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
I cook me some good food at IHOP. <3
sphynxx Posted: 00:01 Jun18 2012 Post ID: 3120986
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
I work a book store being generally awesome.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
darkboarder_77 Posted: 00:59 Jun21 2012 Post ID: 3122025
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
I work at Sheetz. I don't like the job at all, but realistically, I have one - that's what matters.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Sexy Bomb Posted: 18:06 Jun26 2012 Post ID: 3123827
Sexy Bomb
+
I've signed up to do co-op at school next year. I only need 2 more credits to graduate high school, so I figured I'd make my day as short as possible; by doing that, I get to leave two classes early but I need to work at least 25 hours a month. So I need to find a job soon.
Old Member? Join Club Buggles!
nightmare2 Posted: 19:14 Jun26 2012 Post ID: 3123842
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Which is better applying online or filling out the application on paper and submitting it to them in person? I assume the latter but most places only do online applications now.

Still no luck for me, what's co-op?

Sexy Bomb Posted: 20:16 Jun26 2012 Post ID: 3123862
Sexy Bomb
+
What I just explained is co-op. I think it's more appreciated if you turn an application in digitally, although I believe it's very informal...
Old Member? Join Club Buggles!
sphynxx Posted: 22:07 Jun26 2012 Post ID: 3123905
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Do it both ways dude.

Fill in an online application form, save it to your computer, send it off with a copy of your CV and cover-letter.

Print off the same application form, attach your CV & cover-letter, then go into the business and ask to speak to the person who is managing the hiring for the new position and hand in your paperwork to them in a positive friendly manner.

When they notice that you've done both things, it'll strike them as a good image - that you genuinely want to work for them and it'll beat out more people who just do the online app - even if they may have a better application.

« Last edited by sphynxx on Jun 26th 2012 »

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
coachcline Posted: 23:37 Jun30 2012 Post ID: 3125459
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
I don't currently have a job. However, the college I go to gives everyone a job. This year I was a "facilities assistant" aka janitor. But next year I'm gonna be a resident advisor in my dorm, which will be pure sweetness.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
Alana|D Posted: 10:30 Jul01 2012 Post ID: 3125569
Alana|D
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Post Likes: 400
+
I have two jobs. I baby-sit and clean my grandparents house. I get paid alot for cleaning, but not alot for baby-sitting little demons. :c
Craizen Posted: 11:47 Jul01 2012 Post ID: 3125591
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
I kinda like the challenge of child care
Surfing Pikachu Posted: 11:56 Jul01 2012 Post ID: 3125601
Surfing Pikachu
Post Likes: 82
+
I don't have a job. I'd get one if I could. :/

~My Team~
Will d (mr ramdom) Posted: 12:31 Jul01 2012 Post ID: 3125609
Will d (mr ramdom)
*Insert witty title here*
Post Likes: 4
+
I'm currently looking for a part-time job, but having no luck at the moment. D:

^Sig by SG^

My Team. It's amazing.

Contact me at: [email protected]
Cheat holder Posted: 10:53 Jul02 2012 Post ID: 3125848
Cheat holder
Magic Bananas!
Post Likes: 2
+
I feel your pain Alana.

I work as a Car Hopper at Sonic. But with my leg, I can't do it. 4 DAYS AND I CAN'T WORK.

They can't fire me, and I gotta wear this cast for 5 more weeks. I called them yesterday, and they might be able to change my position temporarily. Till my leg heals of course.

Milotic - The Sea Serpent

~350~

There is no such thing as right or wrong. It's just a matter of perception.

http://www.primeleap.net

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close