Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Back to School '05-'06

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
fuzzymcfuzz Posted: 11:24 Aug19 2005 Post ID: 352697
fuzzymcfuzz
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
i really dont have a favorite subject i kind of hate school
hello i am FMF join team ~~~***~~~team fuzz~~~***~~~ and also join TEAM UNDERWORLD and join my forum http://s12.invisionfree.com/dragon_her0/index.php?act=idx.

Proud member of supercheats!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Mask-o-Sheik Posted: 15:44 Aug21 2005 Post ID: 356758
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
my favorite subject often depends on the teacher. i think that almost any subject can be interesting, to some extent - it's just that the school system feeds it to us in a way that's really not appealing.

i'm best at math and math-based courses, but i like creative courses the best (arts, acting, creative writing, etc.). but i'm not very good at that!
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
Rooku Posted: 15:46 Aug21 2005 Post ID: 356761
Rooku
+
tommorow is my second week of 8th for me...MAN its terrible!
ÄßßÉ- well. isn't this just interesting?
jamarie Posted: 15:50 Aug21 2005 Post ID: 356768
jamarie
+
It's comming quicker than I thought *cries* I dont want to go back, im too tired.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Agent Snake Posted: 20:25 Aug21 2005 Post ID: 357258
Agent Snake
Forum GuestMember
+
I hate school!The teachers are mean,lunch lady makes fish suprise,the gym teachers make you smell there socks,and you dont get enough lunch break!
I point my gun at spam,ill shoot it all away from WOW!Be afraid!Moderator for warcraft 3 and world of warcraft.
Trunks245 Posted: 23:37 Aug21 2005 Post ID: 357540
Trunks245
Forum GuestMember
+
Im entering 8th Grade But I cant go if im dead! (runs to a suicide booth)

1st.Health (sure beats PE)
2nd.Applied Tech (should be interesting)
3rd.Intermediate Band (ZZZZ)
Lunch: (I go to Comps after)
4th.Science (ZZZZ)
5th Language Arts (ZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!)
6th Social Studies. (Ok i guess)
7th Algebra (Slits Throat)

The worst thing is I cant log in to the forums while in the library :( I can look but not post.
My sig is lost. Please contact if found.
John Cena_1568 Posted: 00:59 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 357553
John Cena_1568
Forum GuestMember
+
if ur going into grade 5 doesnt that mean ur 10 or 11?...
Mask-o-Sheik Posted: 20:12 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363882
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
i love my classes! wow, school is awesome. i'm dead serious. i like EACH of my teachers and EACH of my classes is interesting to me. if the year keeps up with my second day impressions, my sophomore year will be plain amazing!

ap psych - really interesting course and nice teacher
ap econ - another young teacher and lots of friends in the class!
ap calc bc - i had the teacher two years ago for alg2/trig, and he's as funny and relaxed as ever. plus i have a lot of friends in the class...
acting - teachers cool (and big like me!) and i like the subject
chorale - ditto above, plus singing is just plain cool in general
arch drafting - pretty cool teacher, nice friends, and the course is quite interesting - and artistic, which is always good
english - very nice - teacher is cool, english is always fun, and the girl i like is in it too ^^
health - well it's health, it'll relate to me for years to come. teacher seems like a nice guy
french - teacher is AWESOME, i love him ;). he's literally the coolest ever, he's from france (donc j'apprenerais mieux que les ann�es pass�es), and he makes the class interesting and funny (et toujours en fran�ais bien s�r, je pense que c'est beaucoup mieux d'apprendre le fran�ais quand la classe ne parle pas l'anglais, c'est �vident! ouais)
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
pantalaimon01 Posted: 20:18 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363897
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
On 24-Aug-2005 Mask-o-Sheik said:i love my classes! wow, school is awesome. i'm dead serious. i like EACH of my teachers and EACH of my classes is interesting to me. if the year keeps up with my second day impressions, my sophomore year will be plain amazing!

ap psych - really interesting course and nice teacher
ap econ - another young teacher and lots of friends in the class!
ap calc bc - i had the teacher two years ago for alg2/trig, and he's as funny and relaxed as ever. plus i have a lot of friends in the class...
acting - teachers cool (and big like me!) and i like the subject
chorale - ditto above, plus singing is just plain cool in general
arch drafting - pretty cool teacher, nice friends, and the course is quite interesting - and artistic, which is always good
english - very nice - teacher is cool, english is always fun, and the girl i like is in it too ^^
health - well it's health, it'll relate to me for years to come. teacher seems like a nice guy
french - teacher is AWESOME, i love him ;). he's literally the coolest ever, he's from france (donc j'apprenerais mieux que les ann�es pass�es), and he makes the class interesting and funny (et toujours en fran�ais bien s�r, je pense que c'est beaucoup mieux d'apprendre le fran�ais quand la classe ne parle pas l'anglais, c'est �vident! ouais)
I've been in 8th grade for two weeks, and I think it'll be a breeze if it keeps up like this.
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
Mask-o-Sheik Posted: 17:52 Sep09 2005 Post ID: 398947
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
thought the thread might be of more interest now. i have no less than FOUR things conflicting next monday after school - voice lesson, student-run musical production, french club AND speech team. i wish my extracurriculars would sort themselves out to more convenient times -_-
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close