Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Advent of the Nexus: The Only Way Home

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Next
penguinlord352 Posted: 18:37 Aug01 2012 Post ID: 3134798
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
The Rules:

1) Thou shalt not God-mod. Thou shalt make reasonable and realistic posts, as much as possible.

2)Thou shalt not try to control the flow of this tale. That privilege is mine.

3)Thou shalt not be invincible, nor dodge every single hit. Coming out unscathed is unreasonable.

4)Thou shalt not flame.

5)Character control is limited to one, unless you ask me first and it relates to your contribution to the tale. NPCs have no bios required, and if thou should feel a need to introduce one, thou shalt inform me first.

6)Thou shalt not have any connection to the main villains unless your character is being brought over from the Ragnorak II RP. Even then, said connection means nothing to them. No blood relatives or relatives of any kind.

7)Thou shalt not control the direction of the story. If I am not present, thou shalt build on the current situation until my return or until you run out of material.

8)Thou shalt not control any NPC unless you make it. Posting words in the plot required NPCs' mouths is against the rules unless the circumstances clearly allow it.

9)Thou shalt obey rules 1-8.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Everything has a beginning, and everything an end. Even gods and goddesses face this absolute truth. Especially those known as Alpha and Omega; the goddess Alpha, creator of all things, and her brother Omega, the Lord of Oblivion, Causer of the End. These two deities are not held in the same esteem as the rest; Alpha, recognized as the greatest of goddesses, the Mother of Existence, is revered by all in many worlds. Omega, recognized as the Harbinger of Ultimate Destruction, is feared as the bringer of death, who rules over the afterlife and whose agents bring death upon the unworthy. For eons, these two have danced the same dance, that of creating, waiting, then ending each world, each life, each moment. Recently, in one such world, another god sought to overthrow Omega's decision, and allowed a mere mortal to use him in an attempt to both annihilate and create anew the world. With the intervention of the two, alongside heroes of that land, and the great god of light, known at the time as Jovalin, the two sibling deities pushed back this god, though they were not the ones to defeat him, as neither's host was worthy to wield the blade that was his bane. A human hero was worthy, though, and vanquished that madman's power, once more scattering that god into the corners of the world. Eventually though, this world did come to its end, but the damage had been done due to the amount of divine beings involved in the world's fate. Every hero of that world, and each world after, was cursed to be set adrift into the next world that faced destruction, having failed to save their own; Now the end approaches yet another world, one very similar to this one. Here, heroes old and new may yet prevail to save not only this world, but to also restore their own worlds and finally find their way home...

This world is called Terra, is it? An interesting name, for a planet, don't you think?

I don't think so. I feel it to be rather...boring.

Shall we get to work then?

Yeah. This world is about to meet its end...

New Venice, a towering city rising miles above the ground. Within its 100 floors, one of which is Old Venice, are 33 residential floors, 33 business floors, and 33 shopping floors, each rotating out with the next, the top floor being referred to as the Garden of Eden, a beautiful place made to resemble Old Venice back in its prime. Here dwell the rich and the famous, and as the floors get closer to Old Venice at the bottom, the businesses, shops, and houses become less and less luxurious. A biased city, if ever there was one, only those with money could manage a decent life in this place. Either that, or being a member of the police. New Venice is the center of the world; it is from here that all major businesses and all electronic signals originate, the entirety of the towering structure being like that of a giant antenna. The world was beautiful, full of resources, and at peace. Nature and humanity lived in a perfect harmony. If not for the cold treatment of the poor, the suffering, and the unfortunate, this world could be called Paradise. Beneath this towering structure, the first floor, Old Venice, lay in the middle of what was, supposedly, a radioactive materials dumping ground from ages past. In truth, this was the government's way of hiding the multitudes of heroes from other worlds, and other times, who had suddenly appeared in this world less than a year ago.

It is here, in the New and Old Venices, that the tale of destruction and rebirth begins anew. One day, in the early spring, every single screen, wireless device, anything that had a signal, suddenly displayed or simply gave voice to a rather disturbing video. A man wearing a jet black cloak bearing the Greek letter Omega on it stood in the middle of a pure white room, if it even was one. On his face was a smooth, featureless red mask, and his hair was pure white.

"Hello, inhabitants of Terra, and those of you who do remember who I...who we, are. This world's time will soon come. It shall end once the season is over, or perhaps earlier, if I get tired of waiting."

A woman wearing a jet black cloak with the Greek letter Alpha on it stepped out from behind him, wearing, as he was, a smooth white featureless mask. Long light blue hair flowed out behind her like running water.

"And he does get bored so easily these days. Ever since that world ended, he hasn't quite been himself."

People tried to change the channel, turn off the TVs, unplugging them even. Still the screens bore the images of the strange man and woman.

"Oh, hear me heroes of this world and of those worlds long gone...if you desire a chance to stop me, seek out the guide in a place called Occulatus."

Static filled the screen and words, bold and black, appeared where the two had stood moments before.

Occulatus,
Occulatus,
From where dost thine eyes shine?
Do you seek to stop the coming Renaissance...
OR
ACCEPT
YOUR
FATE...

And in an old pub in Old Venice named Occulatus our heroes will gather to begin their search for their guide, and their way home.

Advent of the Nexus

The Guide, my character:

Name: Pan

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 162 lbs.

Race: Occulatus

Power: Eyes of the Pathfinder- He can find any path, be it abstract, literal, or beyond belief and even the realm of the gods.

Weapons: Whatever he follows the path to. Currently, unarmed, save a butterfly knife he keeps in his back pocket.

Skills: Irritating people, playing guitar, guiding people, throwing projectiles very accurately, and street fighting.

Personality: All over the place. At times, kind. At times, cold. Sometimes he's lazy, sometimes he wants to pick a fight. Be ready for unexpected reactions, or reactions exactly as you expect.

Appearance: Short blonde hair, similar in color to gold. Blue jeans, a plain gold shirt, and brown boots. Gold eyes. Tan skin. A bit muscular, but not like some big hulking muscle builder. Acoustic guitar in a black guitar case slung over his shoulder.

Life Story: Pan is nothing but a guide, and has been all his life. Throughout his time in New Venice, he's become something like an urban legend. Even those who dwell in Old Venice, the humans who are a cut above the rest, bearing magical powers, unparalleled skill, or were born on a different world, in another time and dimension, have heard of him. Recently, though, he has become quite 'popular' with the local authorities for breaking into the Garden of Eden repeatedly.

Name:
Age: (Avoid being or appearing to be a small child. Please.)
Height:
Weight:
Race: (You can be a bit odd with this, if you want to make a new character from this world or from another. Nothing huge or very tiny, please.)
Power(s): (Doesn't have to be like Pan's; in fact, I'd prefer some diversity on this, so feel free to include magic and all that. Just no godlike powers, okay?)
Weapons: (Feel free to invent. I'll say something if it's too much.)
Skills: (Stuff like stealth, interrogation, cooking, sword style, etc.)
Personality:
Appearance: (Don't restrict yourself to modern clothes; your character can come from any alternate version of Earth, and alternate time, and any alternate sense of style.)
Life Story:

Post it, and if I approve it, you're in. If I don't like it, I'll tell you what you can change to make it a bit more fair and reasonable.

Also, and this is important, if your are using a character from another RP that you were in or are in, be sure to put that character bio, word for word, instead of the one above. You can do this and I encourage you to do so. Even characters from Reality are allowed, provided the character you use is that of the in game character, not the player that you made for the sequences that take place outside the MMO part of the RP. I'll say it again, to make sure you understand.

Feel free to use your characters from other RPs in this one. Think of it as a big cross over. Assassins, Alchemists, whatever, I'll allow it. Just use the bio you originally made the character with, not the one above. They still need my approval though.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Aug 1st 2012 »
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Craizen Posted: 14:34 Aug03 2012 Post ID: 3135682
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
((I'm thinking))
nightmare2 Posted: 15:36 Aug03 2012 Post ID: 3135702
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Name: Shade L. Night
Sex: Male
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 156 lbs
Race: Unknown
Religion: Vladimorian
Weapons: A large scythe made of bones and a black and red metal. A single katana made of wierd black mirror-like material. Book with symbol of Vladimir on it.
Skills: A great swordsman able to wield many different kinds of blades as well as fight exceedingly well with his hands. He is also very well experienced in using scythes. Also uses a variety of different magic, mostly fire, summoning, and dark related.
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair and bright red eyes, has grey skin and an odd red tattoo on his right upper arm of a symbol. Wears an assasins clothing in all black and grey colors. (kinda like Assasins Creed except no hood)
History: Shade was created by Night, another consciousness of himself with differences in personality and appearance. However when Night sacrificed his life Shade gained control of the body and came into full existence. Two years since then have passed, and in that time Shade has been travelling and furthering the work that Night first started involving the mysterious book he always carried.

((Done with my character Shade.))

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Aug 4th 2012 »
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 17:38 Aug03 2012 Post ID: 3135765
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
(Then feel free to make one. Use my template or the same one Night was made with. Your choice.)

Craizen Posted: 09:59 Aug04 2012 Post ID: 3136006
Craizen
A'ight
+
Name: Zada Z'Aay
Height: 6'0
Weight: 195
Race: Zioness
Power(s): Molecular Warp - Allows him to slow or speed the movement of molecules around in a five foot radius, greatly improving speed or giving him that extra moment to dodge a bullet. It loses effective the more engaged in direct combat he becomes.
High Molecular Regen- The same molecular control from before also allows him to speed up his own healing process, and create new cells. Able to seal wounds no time if he has the time to focus on it.. Does not work as fast if regaining a limb, that takes about day.
Combustion-Basically fire control
((He has a lot of energy, but these drain it, especially if used in tandem. Tend to use sparingly, expect for the healing aspect))

Weapons: ((Based off the bleach system.))
Base-A blood red sword with ornate hilt, it hangs off center to the left a bit on his back

((First Release))Diren- An ornate large black shield((like a little over half as tall as him, a time and half wider), decorated with gold and red overlay forming an abstract dragon, with extremely sharp edges and is nearly unbreakable. It can be used in direct combat or thrown like a projectile((boomerang,)) and called back to the user. Worn on his left arm when released.

Diren Hozi Ra- Holding the sword more point end up, speaking the name, the shield splits partway, and the original sword appears in that crevice, creating a sword shield. The sword can be released with a chain, and gains a fire element, able to light the chain/sword on fire, especially if an opponent has been wrapped up by it. Relates to the dragon emblem on the shield, a full release of the fire encases it, looking like a skinny Chinese dragon is after you.

Skills: Stealth wise, he is alright, but tends to do more destruction if he is annoyed, uses his speed to get around these situations. Has a very loose but controlled sword style that confuses most, he calls it the drunken slash style, like drunken boxing. Can cook. Knife Throwing.

Personality: He's loyal when need be, other than that, a somewhat trustworthy lone wolf. His voice is almost sinister and is deep, making most people wary of him even though he doesn't harm unless provoked. Very kind to those who are in need of it though.

Appearance: African American. Clothing is A modified version of this Clothing. Instead of white, the bass is a rich, deep black with gold cuffs and deep maroon cuff links. The rest is about the same, though where the gold is, it is silver, with gold highlights and the maroon gems. The trim of the red under the armor is silver. And of course, he is much more fit. His head is shaved, with a faint dragon tattoo that runs up from his back to his neck. Black pointed boots with silver clasp, silver point on them, he wears a glove withe fingers cut out on his sword hand to protect the palm in long battles.

Life Story: The Zioness are a powerful ruling class that rely heavily on religious themes. Sometime in their history, messy with alchemy, one of their mages created a spark that created the molcular gene. There was a bloody battle over if the gene should be kept, and eventually, it was decided it was too much power. The mage was sentenced to life in dungeons, and his work destroyed. However, a child was smuggled away by an assistant and his family. This assistant raised and taught the child in the molecular arts. The assistant had the gene too, but it was stronger in the child as he was pure breed. Eventually, the child and one of the assistants children with the gene grew and married, producing Zada, the first purest and most powerful with it. He soon left at age 12, rebuking the principals and control of his family. He learned of the Diren sword, the sword the Zioness held to vanquish their enemies, infiltrated and stole it, learning its ways and its name. Evidently, not even the Zioness knew of it's full potential. He eventually adopted the "Dark Priest" persona, or at least look, and gained money and lived a quiet life as a mercenary and doctor ironically.

« Last edited by Craizen on Aug 5th 2012 »
penguinlord352 Posted: 12:41 Aug04 2012 Post ID: 3136089
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
((Craiz, you're in. Night, you're in too.))

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Aug 4th 2012 »

Ninetailed Fox Posted: 10:57 Aug07 2012 Post ID: 3137062
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
((Sorry to keep you waiting.))
Name: Crystal
Height: Um 5'5
Weight: 150 I guess? Why do we need to know again..?
Race: Weretiger
Power(s): She can shape shift, And travel though shadows, and she heals quickly as well.
Weapons: Duel blades
Skills: Stealthy but had to be since she has to hide from bounty hunters. Though shes never done much wrong. Shes also a great thief when she wants to be. Shes also fast like a werewolf would be.
Personality: Quiet she mainly keeps to herself. Shes also stubborn and not very trusting of anyone she doesn't know.
Appearance: She has long black hair green eyes, her nails are long and sharped a bit to look like claws. Her cloths are black as night since thats when she travels. Her clothes aren't tight against her skin but they aren't baggy either though. Her tiger form is black with white stripes though her claws are rather odd even for her kind they're a dark blue and crystal like harder and stronger then normal claws. Shes also a bit bigger then a normal tiger but not to much.
Life Story: Raised by a human thief as a cub she was taught some useful skills. After the human who raised her was caught and killed for his crimes she manged to get away and lived on her own. Unable to make it in the wild as she would have been if she had been left with her own kind she fell back to the skills she did know and became a thief for hire.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
penguinlord352 Posted: 13:36 Aug07 2012 Post ID: 3137096
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
((Okay, Z, you're in too. I'd wait a bit longer, but I don't think anyone else is going to join right now, so I think it might be best if we got things rolling. I know that by now, this opening could be considered an FF&RP cliche, but it works, okay?))

It was two weeks after the message about the world's end had appeared on every screen on the planet and aired on every single radio still functioning. The people of the Terra were in a panic, still arguing over what the video was. Some claimed it was a terrorist, others believed it to be true, and some thought it a prank. Whatever the reason, everyone the world over was searching for a location named Occulatus. Little did they suspect that it was a worn out old pub in Old Venice, an abandoned town identical to the Venice of our world.

Old Venice: the city where the world swept the most powerful and deadly people under the rug to keep peace in the world. Beneath the grand metropolis of New Venice, this aging city was the place where those who had been set adrift through space and time after their home world's demise etched out a living. Every one of them had once tried to stop Omega. Tried to stop the end. Not many were interested in trying it again, even though most knew of the pub Occulatus, and its elderly bartender, Tim.

"I wonder if anyone will ever come back here..."

Each and every dim and damp day in the shadow of New Venice, Old Venice normally managed to maintain a lively atmosphere. Brawls broke out in the streets, and even in pubs like Occulatus. But, for two weeks now, it has been quietly. The air was thick with despair and no one so much as spoke much in passing. It was like the day they found out everyone they every knew and loved was dead all over again. And ever since that day, when Omega sent out his message, not one person has entered the pub named Occulatus except for old Tim. Occulatus became a place feared by most of the once legendary heroes, who had no intention of being dragged into another battle with Omega. Tim just stood behind the bar, cleaning the unused glasses and mugs, which were doing nothing but gathering dust. He didn't blame the poor souls. After all, they'd lost so much last time they crossed swords with that god of destruction.

"It would be nice if someone would man up and try to face him though. With so many heroes in this gloomy town, how can it be that none have enough courage remaining to face him?"

_________________________________________________________________________________

Up in the Garden of Eden, at the very top of New Venice, a young man was playing an acoustic guitar. Most of the rich and important people just passed him by as they roamed the streets of the Venice-like city. Some gave him a passing glance, but didn't pay him another thought after seeing his short golden hair, gold eyes, blue jeans, boots, and gold shirt. Despite being a fit and good-looking young man, to them, all he was was a poor man intruding on their land. They simply acted like he wasn't there and hoped he'd give it up and leave. But the young man kept playing, ignoring them as they ignored him.

((Okay, enter the bar, or if you want to, make up an excuse to be wandering about the Garden of Eden near the guitar player. Advent of the Nexus: The Only Way Home; Start!))

Ninetailed Fox Posted: 14:42 Aug07 2012 Post ID: 3137114
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
Nearby a young girl runs through the streets. The sound of angry shouts sounding behind her as she holds onto a cloth covered item. She manages to duck as an arrow flys over her head emdeding itself into the wall of a nearby building.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:16 Aug07 2012 Post ID: 3137123
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
((I assume this is an indication that you are in Eden.))

The young man stops playing and packs his guitar up in the black guitar case he always had with him and turned towards the noise, his eyes picking out the perfect path to follow. Stepping lightly onto the railing of a nearby bridge, he leapt up onto a narrow windowsill, then to the next, climbing up onto the rooftop. He looked down onto the streets below and saw the young girl pursued by the rather old fashioned guards that were employed on the floor for 'realism' or something.

"Well, doesn't this look like fun."
Perhaps I ought to help the poor girl out.

The young man with the golden hair came down from above, precariously balancing himself on the tips of his toes atop the loose bricks in the wall of the building beside the narrow streets. Like the original Venice, the construction of most of the buildings was sub-par in this part of town. He landed in the street just after the girl passed him by, and the local guards, outdated in equipment as they were, stopped short as the suddenly appearing golden haired man caught an arrow mid-flight. He held the arrow up, examining the technological design that enhanced the power and accuracy of the arrow.

"Wow, these arrows have some upgrades. Too bad the one shoot them isn't worth the money it cost to make these."

He dropped the arrow to the ground and cast a glance over his left shoulder to see if the girl was alright, or if she'd already run off, ignoring the guards for a moment.

((This is a bit of overkill for the detail, but this should give you an idea of the right kind of length the posts should be. It's easier than it looks if you put empty lines between the actions and the dialogue and thoughts.))

Ninetailed Fox Posted: 15:58 Aug07 2012 Post ID: 3137137
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
((I don't type walls of text. My post is a bit sort because I'm still trying to get a feel for the rp its different then what I'm used to. This rp is like picking up the second book in a series. I'm trying not to mess anything up. Till I know more about the setting and stuff.))

The girl who had ducked to avoid the next arrow turns around startled when she didn't see the arrow hit the stone wall like the other. She nearly drops her prize, someone had stopped the arrow before it could of reached her. This was the first time anyone had helped her and she had never seen anyone catch an arrow which were the only weapons she had even been hit with that did real damage. The fact that the guards had the weapons surprised her and she figured her latest client had been a set up anyway. As she stood there just as stunned as the guards she studied the young man he wasn't dressed like the rich people she had seen though he was very handsome. Of course she didn't have much time to study him as the guards call out.

Guard: "You there step out of the way that girl is under arrest for stealing a priceless artifact from lord Briget's manner. If you do not step aside and insist on interfering we will arrest you as well." He nods to his partner who still has the bow ready to fire. Seem it was made to reload the arrows itself. It was an odd invention and twist on the bow and arrow.

penguinlord352 Posted: 16:13 Aug07 2012 Post ID: 3137147
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Well, that is a serious crime, now isn't it? After all, the rich can steal from the poor, but the poor can't get anything from the rich. This is a serious and heinous crime."

The young man's gold eyes flashed, and the sarcasm in his voice made it evident he didn't care. He was following the path to a grand adventure after all. If the path led him to antagonize some guards, what was the harm in doing so?

"Hmm...I have a different idea. By the way, I'm Pan. It's a pleasure to meet you all. Young lady, how's about you take two steps to the right in five seconds then brace yourself. I promise you won't regret it. Now then, the edge of this towering structure is about twenty feet to the right, just past this next street and over that pesky little wall...the height and windspeeds seem correct today, the path is clear, there are no obstacles..."

Pan's odd words seemed to settle an odd chill of fear in the area, almost like the temperature had suddenly dropped one or two degrees. But he didn't care; there was a fun path stretched out ahead of him, and he intended to follow it right to the point where the laws of physics would stop him, and then go one step further.

Craizen Posted: 17:51 Aug07 2012 Post ID: 3137184
Craizen
A'ight
+
((It doesn't have to be a wall of text, just detail for sake of knowing))

Zada fingers stopped pittering on the hilt of his sword and he clasped his hands together in front of his chest, slightly bowing his head and walking past the disturbance in a prayer stance, the easiest way to be left alone. The boy, Pan, interested him, in his analyzing of the situation, the arrow being caught surprised him. It's not a skill he had expected to see from someone so plain, though appearance were always deceiving. But he had bigger fish to fry, so he just kept walking. He rounded the corner, finding the Occulatus and glancing around, walked in and found a fit, keeping the same composure.

He didn't know if the bar was just empty due to the fact it was early, or something else, but it didn't do much to put him at ease. He was however, thirsty.

"Is the tap as dry and dusty as this bar, or can I purchase something?
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 18:14 Aug07 2012 Post ID: 3137186
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
((Still just testing the water so to speak.))

The girl watches as the boy spoke. The guards seemed angry when the boy refused to step aside. There was something really odd about him but she wasn't sure what. Hearing him telling her to move she looks at him wondering why but does what he says as the guards shout in anger.
"Hey look out!"
As she yelled the one who was speaking takes out another weapon and rushes the two while the other opens fire knowing that the boy was going to try something funny. Crystal yells in surprise dodging an arrow that had nearly hit her before she moved.

penguinlord352 Posted: 19:45 Aug07 2012 Post ID: 3137199
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
The bartender, a lively young male in his mid-twenties, looked up at the religious looking figure.

"Sorry bud, but ever since that video thing happened, this place has been cut off from supplies. It ain't even the real Occulatus either. The real one, the one I think they was talking about, that's down in Old Venice. But no one gets in there, not without help. You really want to get there, find a guy called Pan. Has a guitar, looks under dressed for the scenery; gold hair and eyes too. He can get you there."

Down beneath New Venice, in the original Occulatus, Tim continues to clean his dusty glasses and mugs, wondering still if anyone will ever come through.

Pan seems to move like he knows what the guards are going to do. Every arrow fired drops from his hands point down in the ground, deflected by a butterfly knife he drew from his back pocket. Then he easily disarmed the other guard who rushed them and tripped him headfirst into the wall of the building next to them.

"You can't get me that easily. C'mon, don't tell me you haven't heard of ol' Pan? Pan the Pathfinder? I'm the guy who can get anyone or anything anywhere in this entire city. And Miss, aren't you glad you took two steps to the right like I said?"

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Aug 7th 2012 »

Craizen Posted: 16:34 Aug08 2012 Post ID: 3137625
Craizen
A'ight
+
Zada scratches his chin, surprised. To think we would be crossing paths already... He got up, leaving a pouch on the table.

"I have seen him around, thank you for the information. Keep the money, you'll need eventually when you do gain access to supplies."

He went back out the doors and regained the same composure, slipping quietly through the crowd, which was moving a lot faster with the disturbance escalating.

"Hope that arrow trick wasn't just a fluke, Pan. Evidently I need you alive, at least for a little bit. He said quietly to himself.
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 17:32 Aug08 2012 Post ID: 3137636
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
9(Not really been in the mood to rp today sorry.))

The girl nods slowly as she watched the guard hit the wall now disarmed. The second guard has already ditched his partner whos laying on the street from hitting the wall a big knot on his head where he hit his head. Looking at him then the man who saved her, he said his name was Pan she noted though she had heard that name she wasn't really able to place what she where she had heard it. "Thank you."

« Last edited by Ninetailed Fox on Aug 8th 2012 »

nightmare2 Posted: 20:27 Aug08 2012 Post ID: 3137689
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Down in Old Venice a man shrouded under a cloak entered the Occulatus and looked around towards it's sole occupant, the bartender. His frown could barely be seen underneath his hood but it was evident he had expected to find more than just an empty bar. Nevertheless he walked up to the counter and sat down, adjusting his hood a little so it covered his face entirely before addressing the bartender.

"Not the best way to advertise a place now was it? Seeing as this place is so empty and this city around it is so cold and quiet... This is unfortunate. All my travels for this,"

The man lets out a long sigh and gives the place another look, revealing chairs stacked on top of tables and covered in dust. Not too inviting.

"Your best beer and some bread will ya?'

The man pulls out a pouch and drops a few coins on the counter.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 20:59 Aug08 2012 Post ID: 3137694
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Tim's wrinkled face brightens up with a smile. He pours out the best beer in stock and a fresh loaf of bread he'd gotten earlier that morning from the bakery.

"Finally someone with some guts. Where you from, stranger? You from around here, or elsewhere?"

The elderly man puts the beer in front of the traveler and slides a plate with half the loaf on it to him too.

"Just let me know if you want the other half. And you don't need to pay, the world's going to end soon. No point in charging."

Pan had a somewhat content look on his face as he counted down from ten after the remaining guard fled.

"I take it you need me to get you someplace, Priest? And, Miss, you most definitely need a place to hide out until this blows over, no? Follow me please, your destination is the same. We're going down, fast, to pay a visit to an old guy named Tim. Unless, of course, you'd rather take your time and risk getting dragged into a lot more dangerous situations, and maybe even not meet the deadline."

Pan walks out to the end of the street, where the guards had entered from, and took a right, walking right up to the protective ten foot tall wall surrounding the city to protect it from both winds and unfortunate accidents.

"I can see the path clearly. This is the place."

Pan turned back to make sure the two had followed and readied himself to answer any questions they might have, feeling like a flight attendant or maybe even a pilot.

Craizen Posted: 09:53 Aug09 2012 Post ID: 3137849
Craizen
A'ight
+
"I come only because you were recommend, I have no qualms about being able to handle it myself. I figure I might as well give you a chance, pathfinder."

He looked over at the girl, wondering what her story was.
Displaying Page 1 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close