Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Where have you been?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Aeon-Flux Posted: 22:45 Aug19 2012 Post ID: 3141009
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
It's been a while since I've been here. I've made a lot of myself since I have been away, married and have two kids. Still gaming when I can though. So has the title presents, as for old members where have you been if your still here.

This place has slowed dramatically!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
steelersrock01 Posted: 22:48 Aug19 2012 Post ID: 3141010
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
I haven't really been anywhere haha. Just lurking and posting often enough I guess. Can't really leave this place; too much of my life and time invested here. I'm not sure I really understand the question. Good on you starting the family though, man Smile

And you should have seen it last year/early this year before the staff purge. Activity is easily double what it was then.
superbird5005 Posted: 22:52 Aug19 2012 Post ID: 3141014
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
I've come and gone a few times. Now that I have a ton of free time, and have some history here, I might as well help get this site back on its feet a little more. Bringing back the Newsletter in hopes of that help.

But I've graduated and have a job now. Life is getting there.
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 22:54 Aug19 2012 Post ID: 3141018
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
I've been dealing with my real life as of late. I'm sorta moving away from this place. It's just pointless now that I have no goals. I'm not really a fan of how it's run either. Like you did, I'm trying to make something of myself in real life.
steelersrock01 Posted: 23:01 Aug19 2012 Post ID: 3141021
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
Ah, now I sort of understand. I've been posting steadily for a bit over a year, never really going more than a week without stopping in. Not sure how long I'll be able to do that.

I've had a lot going on the past few weeks, and I'm likely to have a bunch more going on in the next couple of days. Real life is hitting me hard. In a few weeks I finally start my last year of high school. This is my last year of having free time, really.

I've got to start filling out college apps and get my future path set. Not sure how much room there is for SC in that. We'll see.
Aeon-Flux Posted: 23:11 Aug19 2012 Post ID: 3141022
Aeon-Flux
+
It's hard to remember the good times when this place was really active. I kinda understand you know everyone grows up and moves on, but it seems like there wasn't a class after us to fill the spots, instead of gaining and growing its losing and dying...

It's nice to be able to talk to you guys again, its been a long time it seems. Ive been graduated since 2008, went through a lot through the years. I work full time 60 hours a week, I get my weekends Saturday and Sunday, but 48 hours just ain't a lot.

I still game regularly, it is nice some old faces on here, the place has changed a lot. Wish it was like this when we was all real active.
sphynxx Posted: 01:11 Aug20 2012 Post ID: 3141032
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
I'm not exactly old. I've pretty much been here since '09 when I became active, taking a few breaks over the years, but never more than 2 weeks or so.

Working, but not full time sadly, hopefully that'll change. Other than that, life hasn't been too flash for me, but that's another story for another time lol I'm sure if you ask, one of the regulars may beat me to the punch in explaining since I made no secret of it.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 03:03 Aug20 2012 Post ID: 3141066
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
I'm about to hit the hard tests before grade 12 finishes, than graduate and head to uni hopefully.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Aeon-Flux Posted: 08:16 Aug21 2012 Post ID: 3141434
Aeon-Flux
+
None of us are really old, we just are considered the old members lol. I'm only 22 got my whole life ahead of me and so do you guys.
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 13:22 Aug21 2012 Post ID: 3141557
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
*Insert the we-all-die-in-2012 conspiracy here.*
neptis Posted: 14:12 Aug21 2012 Post ID: 3141586
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 13
+
Aeon-Flux said:None of us are really old, we just are considered the old members lol. I'm only 22 got my whole life ahead of me and so do you guys.

oh god. you making me feel old flux. im 5 yers older than you.

and yes for some reason. i am still hear. i dont think i will ever fully leve ether.

i still work for the same company. but do electronics recycling. i am unofficially a superviser. and thats just about it rely.

o and good to se you agen flux

Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
dx_hbk Posted: 14:48 Aug21 2012 Post ID: 3141603
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
How Is it going Adam ? Congrats on the marriage and kids.

I have been busy with my studies among other things.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

Pete The GTA Genius Posted: 17:30 Aug21 2012 Post ID: 3141671
Pete The GTA Genius
Post Likes: 0
+
I've been sitting on my *** at home all these years like I did way back. I didn't expect to see a name I recognised on this old place!
It was fun to pretend, wasn't it Ozzo?

Iggy made meh^

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 19:01 Aug21 2012 Post ID: 3141690
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
Odd. I actually remember that account.
Traffic Monger Posted: 22:56 Aug21 2012 Post ID: 3141726
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
Post Likes: 0
+
Forgoten_Scars said:away from this place. I'm not really a fan of how it's run either.

Not something I thought an admin would openly admit, hahah.

I just lost the drive that I had to post here after a while. I mean, it was fun while it lasted and all but I seriously doubt there's going to be a time where this place was how it used to be.

Signature credit goes to .Impact.

Skype - Shadezz80
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 22:58 Aug21 2012 Post ID: 3141728
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
You're not really an Admin here unless you work for the site. Cross, Nikki, and I are just idiots having fun.
sphynxx Posted: 00:42 Aug22 2012 Post ID: 3141754
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Well, you're an idiot having fun. Nikki is well, Nikki and Crossy... does he even know how to have fun? XD

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Doctor Silent Posted: 03:58 Aug22 2012 Post ID: 3141785
Doctor Silent
Post Likes: 7
+
Where have I been? I only just discovered this place. VG boards are okay because guests can post there.

Aeon-Flux said:None of us are really old, we just are considered the old members lol. I'm only 22 got my whole life ahead of me and so do you guys.

Why did you start a family so young? I'm almost 22 and couldn't imagine starting a family within ten years...so much to see and do.

sphynxx said:Well, you're an idiot having fun. Nikki is well, Nikki and Crossy... does he even know how to have fun? XD

Is Crossy the one who acts like he's a paid employee of an important business? Yeah, he's funny.
balthiersbit Posted: 04:27 Aug22 2012 Post ID: 3141796
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
I work and yes I do have fun and no I have no power.

Hey Aeon hun hows the life that society dictates that we must all have?

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

TWILIGHT LINK Posted: 19:53 Aug22 2012 Post ID: 3142083
TWILIGHT LINK
Post Likes: 2
+
Aeon-Flux! Good to see you, again. Haven't seen that name in forever!

I also found another friend on here... He located me, more like... XD Steelersrock01!

Credit for Sig & Avy goes to Yogi_Bear
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close