Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

6 years old and Thank you so much Supercheats ! :)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

dx_hbk Posted: 14:39 Aug21 2012 Post ID: 3141598
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
A bit late, but I am six years old on the site now. Joined back in 2006 when I was 13 years old and I was quite stupid back then (still am but a bit less :P).

I have never really talked about this openly, but SC did change my life a lot, specifically back in 2009. I wasn't really active in the early years from 06-08, but when I came online, I usually hung around the Star wars battlefront II forum, Pokemon emerald forum and the forum and I still remember those times and the friends I made back then. I also attempted D&D (which is now my favourite place on SC) back in 08. I tried arguing that god did exist and got pulverized lol.

Even though I don't think about SC much anymore, some of my memories are still intact. I remember the first time I was made a Moderator back in late 2008 of the pokemon emerald forum, I was really happy. Then I remember that in about march 2009, Volke complained about something and got me removed. At that time, I became good friends with Yohkou (I think that is how you spell it) and he reinstated me and decided to give me another chance.

At another time, I remember becoming a moderator of the SVR forum and later of the WWE hub,I loved that forum, though I am not a big wrestling fan anymore and I hate those games now. I made many friends there including Conor, Sean and John (forgot there Sc names) sadly, I am not in contact with them anymore.

Then I became the moderator of the Music forum in late 2010 I think, I loved Music forum and it was my passion at that time.

I also remember getting banned in either 2009 or 2010 by causing flamewar with an other site. I also remember the whole speedt thing. Loads of memories.

On a personal level, Sc did change me. I met very int interesting people on SC and by having conversation with them, I couldn't succumb to the illogical notations of the religion I was brought up in and became an Atheist. I rigorously defend atheism now and I have many logical reasons for my metaphysical and naturalistic view of the world, but It all started with having conversations with people that I met here.

I also improved my English a lot and learned some other stuff, such as has to use Photoshop and became friends with people like Layne.

Though, the most important thing that SC might have given me are some good friends like Taylor and Adam. I also met one one person, who I am happy to call my best and very close friend now, Vasco. And I wouldn't have met him, If I hadn't joined SC.

All in all there is so much more, but I CBA to type it all out. Even though I haven't been active much since last year, I think all these 6 years were well spent.

I would say good bye, but then again I am rarely active on this site anymore and my college will be starting again soon, so I won't be active here much still.

I would like to thank Rich for making this site. I have changed a lot in 3 years and have become much more mature and rational during these years. So yea, thank you so much.

Also, a shout out to Layne, Lukie, Nikki, Nate and Fillip, I haven't seen you guys around much but If you guys still visit then I want to say that I have forgotten about you and Hi =P.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 14:47 Aug21 2012 Post ID: 3141602
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
Memories. ;-;
I remember you dry humping me in Minecraft though. ._.
You have some chicken obsession problems...
dx_hbk Posted: 14:54 Aug21 2012 Post ID: 3141608
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
Forgoten_Scars said:Memories. ;-;
I remember you dry humping me in Minecraft though. ._.
You have some chicken obsession problems...

I remember I use this ";-;" and this ";_;" emoticon a lot. Reminds me of the Simba era =P.

lol, yea I forgot about minecraft. It was a lot fun too :D.

Though I don't remember trying to dry hump you Whistle

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

steelersrock01 Posted: 23:47 Aug21 2012 Post ID: 3141743
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
Congrats on being here so long dude. It's always good to see you around.

Lukie, Layne, and Nikki are over at pxe a lot. Nate used to be but he hasn't posted since February.
sphynxx Posted: 01:27 Aug22 2012 Post ID: 3141758
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Congrats duuuuuuuuuuude :D

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
balthiersbit Posted: 04:28 Aug22 2012 Post ID: 3141797
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
OLDMANOLDMANOLDMAN

HURRR

Im here more than you think matey I just never seem to find anything to post in *insertsadfaehere*

Congrats

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Keyblade21 Posted: 13:07 Aug22 2012 Post ID: 3141894
Keyblade21
Post Likes: 323
+
Hey dude, i saw you around on the forums a lot back in the day, and it's good to see you again!

Congrats on the 6 years though dude.

Avy & Sig credits go to Hurricane0

Want to join in the chat? Head over to General Chat
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 04:28 Aug25 2012 Post ID: 3143110
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
DUDE OMG DUDE DUDEEEEEEEEEE ITSA ME SEAN

congratz on the six years man how have you been?

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Pravinj Posted: 09:20 Aug25 2012 Post ID: 3143172
Pravinj
^Oh look! my username...
Post Likes: 60
+
Congrats on the years mang~

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Email: [email protected]
~Avy and Sig by me~
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close