Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Keep the story going.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 32 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | ... | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
Street Kombat Posted: 12:21 Feb15 2014 Post ID: 3305279
Street Kombat
Post Likes: 9
+
upset the balance of their team so that she, with the revived Tim and Isabelle, could return and take over the story. But Lucy quickly decided to stop being afraid, and she stopped Natasha's evil plan by...

Plug in and power up!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Matt77 Posted: 22:12 Feb15 2014 Post ID: 3305353
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
...telling everyone that Natasha has black hair. The villain was really Shelly, who they thought dies pages ago. She used all the powers to trap Kirby in a ball. Samus quickly called Rosalina & Lucy to come help. But it was too late. Shelly had kidnapped Kirby. Mario quickly did some research and found that T.I.N were really dead. But then, he came up with a brilliant plan to save Kirby, which was...

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
CrypticWizard Posted: 11:32 Feb16 2014 Post ID: 3305402
CrypticWizard
Most Cryptic Of All Wizards
Post Likes: 226
+
...by stealing the blonde wig Natasha was wearing to try to make herself look like Shelly. Mario did more research and discovered that it was Shelly who died when they thought it was Natasha. But somehow, three people who looked like T.I.N. were still around. Who could they be? Kirby was able to transmit a message telling them that they were...

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Feb 16th 2014 »
I want my old avatar back...
I wonder if anyone will bother trying to read what this says.
Matt77 Posted: 17:46 Feb16 2014 Post ID: 3305465
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...clones! And it seemed that Natasha & Shelly were somehow 1 person! Shatasha decided they didn't need Kirby and crushed him inside a machine. When Samus heard the news, she immediately left to kill Shatasha. Mario told Rosalina & Lucy to stay because it was too dangerous going with him and Samus. When they arrived, they noticed...

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

CrypticWizard Posted: 19:33 Feb17 2014 Post ID: 3305583
CrypticWizard
+
...a strange device, which looked like a cloning chamber, but had two cells instead of one. Samus realized that this was how Shatasha came to be, as this device created a clone made up of both of them into one. They opened the cells to find the real Natasha and Shelly. Natasha offered to join them but Shelly didn't want to because...

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Jul 10th 2019 »
KingofCorn Posted: 22:23 Feb17 2014 Post ID: 3305600
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
((Fill me in here))
Matt77 Posted: 02:07 Feb18 2014 Post ID: 3305629
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
KoC - Good to see you back. I'll explain the story. Samus, Mario, Rosalina, Kirby & Lucy are currently the team. Lucy is an adorable anime-cat girl that Rosalina now takes care of. Natasha and Shelly have became 1 person through a cloning device. Mario was recently shot and killed, but had a 1-up and Rosalina and Lucy came close to death. If you need more info, read the past pages. Btw, is your internet back?

...she was evil. Natasha asked Rosalina where Knuckles went. "He got unplugged", replied Rosalina. So the now team of 6 ventured to the field of snowberries and white goo. They needed these for the Queen of Sykasko. But they couldn't get the white goo because...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 11:04 Feb18 2014 Post ID: 3305668
CrypticWizard
+
...somebody had dyed it neon orange. Shelly was also floating face-down in the goo, quite dead. They realized there was only one person wicked and cruel enough to do something so evil. It could only have been the one villain that was still alive...
Matt77 Posted: 18:19 Feb18 2014 Post ID: 3305743
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...Bowser from the 1st story! So they used a hack to start in Rock Candy Mines. (world 6/8) Lucy jumped on a Goomba and looked back to see Bowser Jr lunge at her. He ran off with Lucy in a bag to the World 8 Castle. Samus used a hack from the seniver portal to take them there. When they arrived...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 19:51 Feb19 2014 Post ID: 3305924
CrypticWizard
+
...they found that Lucy had actually escaped and had Bowser Jr tied up. She was laughing and happily playing with a rubber ball when they found her. Bowser Jr begged them to take her away, he didn't want her there anymore. So they all left, but didn't bother untying Bowser Jr. Because of this...
Matt77 Posted: 05:45 Feb20 2014 Post ID: 3306001
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...he activated a seniver portal! Lucy, Samus and Kirby were pulled in while Mario & Rosalina got away in time. But where was Natasha? When Samus woke 1st, she quickly woke up Lucy & Kirby so they could get to some cover before Bowser Jr wakes up. The seniver portal had been incinerated and they were all outside a supermarket in the year 2097. When they entered it, they saw a copy of Samus talking to a real Zamus. When Zamus saw them all...

« Last edited by Matt77 on Feb 20th 2014 »

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 13:07 Feb20 2014 Post ID: 3306045
CrypticWizard
+
...she quickly rolled into her ball form and zoomed out the door, turning off the supermarket hologram on the way. But to their surprise, the fake Samus did not disappear along with the hologram. Then they figured it out, and their suspicions were confirmed when the person in the Samus suit took off the helmet to reveal that it was...

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Feb 20th 2014 »
Matt77 Posted: 17:29 Feb20 2014 Post ID: 3306064
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...Natasha! She had been sent through the portal faster than the others and had dressed up as Samus so she could get information from Zamus. The 4 of them started running after Zamus only to find her and Bowser Jr activating a seniver portal. Since Samus was the fastest, she grabbed Lucy and ran after them to just make it in time to be sent with Zamus & Bowser Jr. When Samus and Lucy woke up...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 10:58 Feb21 2014 Post ID: 3306153
CrypticWizard
+
...they were in a dark cave. Samus' helmet had a visor light so they could see, but there was no sign of Bowser Jr or Zamus. But to their surprise, Natasha was there, but she was still inconscious. Just then, Lucy noticed something written on the wall of the cave...
Matt77 Posted: 19:08 Feb21 2014 Post ID: 3306199
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...RUN!!! GET OUT OF THE CAVE! Samus knew this was Kirby's writing but how did Kirby and Natasha get through? She quickly picked up Natasha and they all fled the cave. When they looked back inside, close to 1,000 bats were all flying out. When Lucy looked into an open grass field, she saw Zamus carrying an injured Bowser Jr. Then to their shock...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 10:35 Feb23 2014 Post ID: 3306493
CrypticWizard
+
...Zamus turned around and they could see now that it wasn't Zamus at all, it was Samus in her Metroid Fusion form. They looked behind them and saw that their Samus was not there. As Fusion Samus came closer, they could see that Boswer Jr. wasn't injured, he was bound and gagged. Fusion Samus had captured him, and had gotten the information she needed from him...

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Feb 27th 2014 »
Matt77 Posted: 03:16 Feb27 2014 Post ID: 3307057
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...which was that they were forced into a hunger games competition. Just as they heard the news, Samus spotted Kirby at the top of a cliff ready to fire on them. The shot hit Natasha in the arm and another shot hit Samus's fusion suit, disabling it. Just after Kirby fled, Samus used her tether to grab onto the cliff and get up it. But when she got to the top, she saw that...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 13:25 Feb27 2014 Post ID: 3307121
CrypticWizard
+
...there was no way of disabling her "fusion suit" since it was now her standard form (as anyone who has played Metroid Fusion would know). Also, she knew that it couldn't be Kirby because he was killed by Shatasha 14 posts ago. It turned out to actually be...

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Feb 27th 2014 »
Matt77 Posted: 21:11 Mar02 2014 Post ID: 3307714
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...Mario & Rosalina who came through the portal after the rest of them did. Samus was no longer fast since she had a suit on so Mario & Rosalina got away easily. Back in the field, Natasha was interrogating Bowser Jr and trying to find out why he and Zamus were trying to kill them. But as she was interrogating, Lucy ran over to Rosalina & Mario since Rosalina was a mother to Lucy. But when Samus looked down from the cliff, she noticed that Mario's cap was brand new, which was odd because...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 15:47 Mar03 2014 Post ID: 3307872
CrypticWizard
+
...she had given him a cap from her clothing store ages ago, and he promised he would always buy clothes from her. But this cap didn't come from her store, as she could easily tell because it had...
Displaying Page 32 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | ... | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close