Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Keep the story going.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 33 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | ... | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
Matt77 Posted: 18:03 Mar03 2014 Post ID: 3307907
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
...a Bowser tag on it! She noticed Rosalina's eyes were a different colour too. "LUCY! RUN!", Samus screamed. But it was too late, Zario & Zosalina took Lucy and fled through a portal. Bowser Jr also teloported away. "We need to find Zamus", Samus said to Natasha, sounding worried. They both agreed and checked the tracker Natasha sneaked onto Zamus and found she was...

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
CrypticWizard Posted: 13:01 Mar04 2014 Post ID: 3308099
CrypticWizard
Most Cryptic Of All Wizards
Post Likes: 226
+
...only three yards away, in the small storage shed behind them. When they went to open it, they found the door was unlocked. Inside, they found Lucy happily lapping up a saucer of milk. Zario and Zosalina were nowhere to be seen, but the tracer that had been on Zamus was lying on the floor. When Natasha asked Lucy what had happened, she told them...

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Mar 4th 2014 »
I want my old avatar back...
I wonder if anyone will bother trying to read what this says.
Matt77 Posted: 20:59 Mar04 2014 Post ID: 3308198
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
..."Bowser Jr wanted money from Zosalina so he untied me, teleported Zamus & Zario away and stabbed Zosalina." They all looked in the fridge to see Zosalina's dead body. As they walked out of the shed, Zario was standing in front of them and shot a single bullet, which hit one of them. It hit...

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

CrypticWizard Posted: 12:36 Mar05 2014 Post ID: 3308315
CrypticWizard
+
...Samus, but bounced off her helmet and she was unharmed. She then fired her ice beam at Zario, which froze and incapacitated him long enough for them to tie him up. As they were doing so, Lucy noticed something odd about Zario...

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Mar 5th 2014 »
Matt77 Posted: 18:19 Mar05 2014 Post ID: 3308376
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...he had a bomb strapped to him! "GET OUT OF THE WAY!", Lucy yelled. They all moved as Lucy tried disabling the bomb. Unfortunately she cut the wrong wire, which pulled Lucy into a parallel dimension and blew up, killing Zario and pushing back Samus & Natasha. Samus looked on her tablet and found that Lucy was happily playing in a grass field with other anime cat-girls. They decided she would be better off there because...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 14:15 Mar06 2014 Post ID: 3308480
CrypticWizard
+
...it was a place where she belonged...or so it seemed. Little did they know that the whole thing was an illusion created by Zamus. Now that she had Lucy captured, she could use Lucy's powers against all of them. All seemed lost, until the arrival of a new hero...

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Jul 10th 2019 »
Street Kombat Posted: 15:02 Mar06 2014 Post ID: 3308513
Street Kombat
Post Likes: 9
+
...Raiden, the Chinese god of thunder. He was able to save Lucy but warned the heroes that Lucy had to stay with them, it was the only way she could be safe. Rosalina was happy with that because she loved Lucy so much. Raiden also give Lucy a gift...

Plug in and power up!
Matt77 Posted: 18:24 Mar06 2014 Post ID: 3308538
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...Rosalina is back on Earth with Mario.

...a Kuromoshi Staff. Raiden then left the team and left them a portal they could get back to Mario & Rosalina. When they went through and were back, Mario was being tortured by Zamus and Rosalina was hanging from the fan, dead! "NOOOOOO!", Lucy screamed. She used the staff on Zamus and her body was pulled apart into pieces and then pulled back into nothingness (she's dead). But because Lucy used the staff for evil, she had to pay the unforgettable price, which was...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 11:41 Mar07 2014 Post ID: 3308670
CrypticWizard
+
...$12.50, but that was easy because her quarter collection was exactly that amount. So she gave up her quarter collection. But she found something hidden underneath it...a vial of Athenian Water, which she used on Rosalina to bring her back to life. Everyone was happy to have Rosalina back, but none of them noticed that in the corner was...

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Mar 7th 2014 »
Matt77 Posted: 20:25 Mar07 2014 Post ID: 3308780
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...T4! It exploded sending Samus & Rosalina out through the window and incinerated Mario, Lucy, Natasha & the Kuromoshi Staff. When Samus checked Rosalina's pulse, she was dead. But as Samus stood up, she noticed someone familiar who she thought was dead. "I stole everyone's 1-up's and ate them all", the familiar person said. "You idiot Kirby! They're all dead now!", Samus said angrily. Kirby told her he found an old warehouse they could stay in while they work out an impossible plan to bring them all back. But Samus had a brilliant idea which was to...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 12:28 Mar08 2014 Post ID: 3308900
CrypticWizard
+
...reload their last save from before they were all killed. This worked and they were able to get rid of the T4 bomb so none of them died. Of course, since that never happened, none of them knew who was responsible (including Samus herself). So they all went outside the enjoy the day, when suddenly...
Matt77 Posted: 20:24 Mar08 2014 Post ID: 3308953
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...the game errored and Samus & Kirby woke up in the warehouse. "Well, that didn't work", Kirby said. Samus looked at the fridge. "Why is there a fridge?", she asked. "Rosalina's body is being preserved", Kirby replied. Since Rosalina wasn't incinerated and they had her body, they decided to save her first, and then move onto the bigger problem. The first step to saving her was to...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 11:22 Mar09 2014 Post ID: 3309006
CrypticWizard
+
...hook the logic circuits of a submeson processor to an atomic vector plotter suspended in a strong Brownian motion producer. This not only brought Rosalina back to life but Lucy as well. They still had to save Mario, though, and there were no 1-Up mushrooms. But then Samus came up with a brilliant plan...
Matt77 Posted: 19:04 Mar09 2014 Post ID: 3309081
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...to realise that Lucy was incinerated with Mario & Natasha. Kirby was moving the fridge when Rosalina saw a note under it. When she read it, it said,

........................When tough times come,
........................just look up at the sun.
........................You will find the clue,
........................to cure the flu.

"Ugh, it's a stupid poem", Rosalina said sounding frustrated. But when Samus looked at it, it incinerated her suit, and then incinerated her body! But when all hope was lost, the new hero which made a debut returned. (7th post on this page) It was...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 18:54 Mar10 2014 Post ID: 3309223
CrypticWizard
+
...Raiden. And he had Lucy with him, alive and well. Rosalina was so happy to see her and vowed to never let Lucy out of her sight again. "You will be part of this story forever," Raiden said to Lucy. He also made sure that she could not die, which was good because...
Matt77 Posted: 19:07 Mar10 2014 Post ID: 3309239
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...you have locked this thread.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 13:42 Mar11 2014 Post ID: 3309329
CrypticWizard
+
Or so Matt thought, but when he looked again, he saw the thread was still open. He was wondering if he should post again, since he kept trying to kill of all the characters in the story, and all CrpyticWizard was trying to do was keep some of them alive. So...
Matt77 Posted: 19:00 Mar11 2014 Post ID: 3309395
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...Raiden decided to bring everyone that died in the apartment back. But the only catch was that Zamus died in there, so she had to be brought back. Now that Samus, Rosalina, Mario, Lucy, Natasha & Kirby were all back, they decided the warehouse would be their base of operations. Natasha would work tech, Kirby would do shopping runs (for supplies & food), Rosalina & Lucy would do...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 12:07 Mar12 2014 Post ID: 3309511
CrypticWizard
+
...recon and surveillance. But Samus and Mario had nothing to do. Samus still had to get her suit back, and she suddenly remembered that the easiest place to get a Varia Suit was...

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Oct 23rd 2014 »
Matt77 Posted: 18:57 Mar12 2014 Post ID: 3309558
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...her clothing ship. So she bought one and came back. Samus & Mario would be the fighters of the group. Their first mission given to them from the SIA (Secret Intelligence Agency) was to eliminate a terrorist that was planning on blowing up an apartment building. When Samus & Mario went to warn the people in the apartment, it was too late. The apartment had been destroyed. But Samus decided to use the seniver portal to...

ViolinViolinViolin

Displaying Page 33 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | ... | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close