Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Keep the story going.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 34 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | ... | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
CrypticWizard Posted: 11:43 Mar13 2014 Post ID: 3309638
CrypticWizard
Most Cryptic Of All Wizards
Post Likes: 226
+
...bring the terrorist to them so they could be apprehended. But the person who stepped out of the seniver portal was someone they never would have expected...
I want my old avatar back...
I wonder if anyone will bother trying to read what this says.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Matt77 Posted: 19:12 Mar13 2014 Post ID: 3309707
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
...Zamus! Mario tazered her and they jumped through the seniver portal to get back to the warehouse. When they got back, the warehouse had been painted and the floors and walls had been remodeled. Samus called the SIA while Mario tied Zamus to a chair that was bolted to the floor. But the SIA didn't respond to Samus. Instead...

« Last edited by Matt77 on Mar 13th 2014 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
CrypticWizard Posted: 12:19 Mar14 2014 Post ID: 3309781
CrypticWizard
+
...she got a busy signal. "Why don't they get call waiting?" Samus said, annoyed. She was about to hang up when she heard a voice come over the line. It said "TREMBLE, PEON! I WILL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL!" But nobody knew whose voice it was, because...
Matt77 Posted: 21:07 Mar14 2014 Post ID: 3309831
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...they didn't know who he was. Lucy noticed Kirby hadn't came home with the supplies yet. After an hour, they got worried and called the SIA. This time they got the SIA and told them Kirby may be missing. But the SIA's response shocked everyone, because...

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

CrypticWizard Posted: 22:11 Mar15 2014 Post ID: 3309962
CrypticWizard
+
...it was Kirby! He was actually an SIA agent and his assignment had been to bring the team together. Now that he had done so, he had been given a new assignment, which was top secret. He told them that the supplies he was supposed to get were on their way to the warehouse by courier. Just then, there was a knock on the door, but it wasn't the courier, it was...
Matt77 Posted: 07:08 Mar16 2014 Post ID: 3310028
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...Kirby! But how could this be? Kirby is at the SIA. He told them all the fake Kirby was actually Zirby and was sending a bomb their way. So Samus, Mario, Rosalina, Lucy, Natasha & Kirby jumped through the seniver portal just in time to avoid the blast. Now that Zamus was dead, they now focused on bringing down Zirby. And the only way to do so is to...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 19:51 Mar17 2014 Post ID: 3310283
CrypticWizard
+
...not do anything to him, because it was the real Kirby at the SIA and Zirby (aka Anti-Kirby) was the one with them. The bomb had been sent by him. The team discovered this deception when Samus and Lucy...

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Mar 17th 2014 »
Matt77 Posted: 05:20 Mar18 2014 Post ID: 3310318
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...fell into a neverending sleep after eating some of Zirby/Anti-Kirby's doughnuts. Zirby/Anti-Kirby then hit Rosalina with a glowing whip which teleported her away to his HQ. Mario & Natasha quickly realised that Kirby was captured at the SIA and Zirby was out. They both cuffed him and quickly jumped through the seniver portal through to the SIA. When they went to the boss of the SIA,...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 11:47 Mar19 2014 Post ID: 3310479
CrypticWizard
+
...they discovered it was Luigi! He wanted the team together but didn't want to join it. They explained the situation, and Luigi told them they would need Rosalina and Lucy's help to rescue Kirby. Luckily, Luigi had the antidote for the sleeping curse, which was...
Matt77 Posted: 19:19 Mar19 2014 Post ID: 3310525
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...white goo. But they realised Bowser dyed it neon orange a few pages ago so it would kill them. Luigi was fired by the SIA so Mario & Natasha left Samus & Lucy is the hands of the SIA and went to rescue the captured Rosalina. They used tracking technology on the seniver portal to find Rosalina's location. But they also found the real Kirby's location. He was in...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 09:01 Mar23 2014 Post ID: 3311278
CrypticWizard
+
(I knew it was Samus & Lucy, hut Lucy would need to be awakened and Rosalina would need to be rescued)

...the warehouse! He had managed to disarm the bomb with only 4 seconds to go. He also had some undyed white goo, so Samus and Lucy were awakened. But there was one problem--since the bomb never went off, then Zanus must still be alive. But where was she?

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Mar 23rd 2014 »
Matt77 Posted: 18:20 Mar23 2014 Post ID: 3311363
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...above them painting the wall saying ZAMUS. Samus shot her leg with a pistol but because Zamus fell and hit her head, she died instantly. They still needed to rescue Rosalina. It turned out everyone in the team had new copies. Zamus, Zario, Zosalina, Zucy, Zirby & Zatasha. When they arrived at their base, Zucy was torturing a woman! Lucy took Mario's gun and shot Zucy in the back. But when they all proceeded on,...

« Last edited by Matt77 on Mar 23rd 2014 »

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 14:58 Mar24 2014 Post ID: 3311594
CrypticWizard
+
...they encountered a strange machine. Natasha examined it and realized it was the machine that created and controlled all the Z duplicates. She shut it down (thus disabling all the Zs), and then dismantled it, taking its central core so that it could never be used again. But they still had to rescue Rosalina. Before them were two doors...
Matt77 Posted: 18:45 Mar24 2014 Post ID: 3311667
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...and when Samus touched the handle, she was pulled into an invisible seniver portal. Natasha jumped through to help Samus while Mario, Lucy & Kirby stayed to figure out how to get through the doors. Kirby threw a rock at the door and it re-opened the seniver portal, pulling Mario into it! When Mario woke up,...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 09:36 Mar25 2014 Post ID: 3311781
CrypticWizard
+
...he found himself in a room with Samus and Rosalina. They were all sitting in soft, comfy chairs in front of a plasma TV. There was also a mini-fridge full of sodas and plenty of snacks on the table. "What's going on?" Mario asked. Rosalina looked up at him with a smile and said...
Matt77 Posted: 10:13 Mar25 2014 Post ID: 3311795
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...can you please rescue our power stars to power the observatory? Mario & Samus realised they were both stuck in a game! But where was Rosalina? Back at the base, Kirby wedged the first door open and proceeded to the 2nd door. When he opened this door, it opened easily because...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 10:46 Mar26 2014 Post ID: 3312117
CrypticWizard
+
...it wasn't locked. But it was a broom closet. Kirby was about to go through the first door, but he glanced over at the broom closet and noticed something about one if the brooms. Written on the handle was...
Street Kombat Posted: 16:03 Mar26 2014 Post ID: 3312173
Street Kombat
Post Likes: 9
+
"Harry Potter." So he realized it was a flying broom. He could easily rescue Rosalina with this! He got on the broom and flew to the top level of the complex. There, he found Rosalina locked in a room. "Stand back," he said, and he...

Plug in and power up!
Matt77 Posted: 18:22 Mar26 2014 Post ID: 3312257
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...realised he forgot Lucy! So he rescued Rosalina and flew back to Lucy to find Zamus and Zatasha putting her into a new machine that wasn't there before. Rosalina grabbed the broom and smacked Zatasha in the head while Zamus fled. When Rosalina opened the machine,...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 11:57 Mar30 2014 Post ID: 3313311
CrypticWizard
+
...she found Lucy sitting there, completely unharmed. But Zamus was supposed to be dead and Natasha had disabled the other Z clones, so who were those two really? Luckily, Lucy knew the answer. She told them...

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Mar 30th 2014 »
Displaying Page 34 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | ... | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close