Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Keep the story going.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 36 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | ... | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
Edward Snowden Posted: 17:37 Apr28 2014 Post ID: 3317736
Edward Snowden
Post Likes: 1
+
Goku, the tenacious Super Saiyan. Although Goku didn't seem like the person that could do this kind of task, he seemed to be the best option besides Doomsday, Master Roshi, Ganondorf, and even Bulma. But then a wild Pokemon suddenly appears! It's Kim Jong Chu! Go Barack Obama! The fight between the most powerful political leaders in the world now begins with ...
Nintendo Entertainment System, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Game-Cube, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Wii U, Sony PlayStation, Sony PlayStation 2, Sony PlayStation 3, Sony PlayStation 4, Microsoft Xbox, Microsoft Xbox 360, Microsoft Xbox One, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, Sega Dream-Cast, Windows PC CD-ROM, Windows PC CD-ROM Software, Windows PC Online, Windows PC DVD.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
CrypticWizard Posted: 19:01 Apr28 2014 Post ID: 3317745
CrypticWizard
Most Cryptic Of All Wizards
Post Likes: 226
+
...a quick intervention by Samus, who vaporized both of them with her plasma beam. She then asked Goku if he had any qualifications for managing a clothing shop. Goku said no, but he knew someone who did. It was someone not connected to Dragonball in any way, the person known as...

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Jan 13th 2016 »
I want my old avatar back...
I wonder if anyone will bother trying to read what this says.
Edward Snowden Posted: 19:24 Apr28 2014 Post ID: 3317752
Edward Snowden
Post Likes: 1
+
...NigaHiga, one of the most famous YouTubers! But due to his diagnosis of ADHD, he was replaced by Samus herself? ...
Nintendo Entertainment System, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Game-Cube, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Wii U, Sony PlayStation, Sony PlayStation 2, Sony PlayStation 3, Sony PlayStation 4, Microsoft Xbox, Microsoft Xbox 360, Microsoft Xbox One, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, Sega Dream-Cast, Windows PC CD-ROM, Windows PC CD-ROM Software, Windows PC Online, Windows PC DVD.
Matt77 Posted: 07:07 Apr30 2014 Post ID: 3317881
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
...or so everyone thought! It turned out that the extremely quick introduction of several characters from a new series created a time parody vortex. This balanced everything up meaning all the characters stayed alive. But time parody vortex's allow everyone to look into everyone's deepest secrets. Lucy had an absolutely shocking secret that would change the world as they know it. This secret was...

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
CrypticWizard Posted: 12:25 May02 2014 Post ID: 3318054
CrypticWizard
+
...that she used to be an actual cat. This change had occurred years ago, when a young adventurer gained a potion that turned her part human, but also stopped her aging process so she would always be a child. But that was fine because...

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on May 10th 2014 »
Matt77 Posted: 09:14 May10 2014 Post ID: 3318665
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...she was 75 and no-one wanted to see Lucy as a 75-year old anime cat women (and if she was full cat she would be dead). The original team (Samus, Mario, Rosalina, Lucy, Kirby & Natasha) went back to the Observatory to find a note. This note had very specific instructions on how to...

« Last edited by Matt77 on May 10th 2014 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

CrypticWizard Posted: 15:29 May10 2014 Post ID: 3318679
CrypticWizard
+
...mix up the best guacamole any of them had ever tasted. Only there was the problem that Natasha was allergic to avocados, so she couldn't have any. So Samus tried to think of a snack they could all eat. But the only thing she could come up with was...

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on May 10th 2014 »
Matt77 Posted: 08:03 May11 2014 Post ID: 3318725
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...buying a feast from KFC. So her & Lucy went to KFC to buy their food only to find that there was a shooting going on inside! Samus left Lucy inside the car and went in to stop the gunman. She was successful and as a reward, she got her entire meal for free. When she went back to the car, Lucy was gone and a black SUV was driving away! Samus wasn't worried at all though, because she knew an easy way to track Lucy. She needed to...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 10:46 May12 2014 Post ID: 3318817
CrypticWizard
+
...just track the homing device on Lucy's collar. But that showed that Lucy was only a few yards away. When she got to where it showed Lucy to be, she was standing outside a pet shop looking at all the cat toys in the window--she hadn't been kidnapped at all. Samus was so relieved that she...
Matt77 Posted: 19:34 May12 2014 Post ID: 3318923
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...bought a cat for Lucy to play with. The cats name was...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 12:36 May13 2014 Post ID: 3318999
CrypticWizard
+
...Tinkerbell. Lucy, being half-cat herself, was also able to communicate with Tinkerbell and they were the best of friends. Meanwhile, Mario and Rosalina were dealing with another situation. Rosalina had seen something odd in the sky...
Street Kombat Posted: 19:50 May16 2014 Post ID: 3319334
Street Kombat
Post Likes: 9
+
which was a meteor heading straight for the observatory. The only way to save them was to somehow alter the metor's course. This could be done by...

Plug in and power up!
Matt77 Posted: 07:31 May19 2014 Post ID: 3319672
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...summoning Raiden (I think that was his name) to alter its course. Surely enough he did and the team went back to their peaceful lives on the observatory. Natasha had an announcement to make. This announcement was that she was...

« Last edited by Matt77 on May 19th 2014 »

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 15:00 May20 2014 Post ID: 3319821
CrypticWizard
+
...about to order a pizza, and wanted to know what toppings she should get. Everyone agreed on mushrooms and olives, but they couldn't agree on whether they should get pepperoni or sausage. The vote was split and it was up to Rosalina to make the deciding vote. She chose...

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on May 20th 2014 »
CrypticWizard Posted: 23:27 Jun05 2014 Post ID: 3321830
CrypticWizard
+
...nobody since they have all abandoned this thread.

THE END

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Jun 5th 2014 »
playcrazy Posted: 09:05 Jun11 2014 Post ID: 3322785
playcrazy
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
but one day she returned because she had some unfinishied bussineses
CrypticWizard Posted: 10:49 Jun12 2014 Post ID: 3322955
CrypticWizard
+
...which had to do with reviving this thead. But nobody could decide if they should continue the old story or start a new one. In the end, it was decided that...
Matt77 Posted: 09:45 Jul14 2014 Post ID: 3329634
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...the current story would live on for another week. Rosalina voted to get sausage. The team knew the story would not survive much longer, so they decided to let CW decide how to end the story. But what they failed to realise, was that...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 15:35 Jul14 2014 Post ID: 3329787
CrypticWizard
+
...by Matt77 bumping this thread, it might not get closed. So, in order to see if they could, in fact, "Keep The Story Going," they would need to find some kind of adventure. But only three of them could go at a time. Being the leader, Natasha would of course go. For her two teammates, she chose...
Matt77 Posted: 20:46 Jul18 2014 Post ID: 3330606
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...Samus, since she was the main fighter of the team, and Lucy, since she could use her powers in battle to assist Samus. Before their first mission, they decided to order a pizza. When it was delivered, Lucy opened the pizza box to find something sweet. It was...

ViolinViolinViolin

Displaying Page 36 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | ... | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close