Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Keep the story going.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 38 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | ... | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
CrypticWizard Posted: 17:58 Sep09 2014 Post ID: 3344216
CrypticWizard
Most Cryptic Of All Wizards
Post Likes: 226
+
...removed the ionic diffusion rasp, which was the part of the device that actually held open the portal. But she still needed to find Rosalina. Just then, she got a call from Samus. I know where she is," Samus told her. "You need to go...
I want my old avatar back...
I wonder if anyone will bother trying to read what this says.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Matt77 Posted: 08:09 Oct15 2014 Post ID: 3351310
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
...to the Planet Orange". Natasha immediately declined the offer & simply teleported Rosalina to her using the tweezers to squish the ionic diffusion rasp while it was activated. Rosalina was fine & they both returned to the HQ. But soon after their arrival, Samus greeted them with some news, news only Rosalina understood. It seemed...

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
CrypticWizard Posted: 12:56 Oct15 2014 Post ID: 3351371
CrypticWizard
+
...that something was wrong with the observatory, and only Rosalina knew what to do about it. She took a look around and soon found the source of the problem. The problem was, of course, the...
Matt77 Posted: 02:06 Nov01 2014 Post ID: 3355225
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...central sun (this is what powers the observatory, & needs power stars to keep it running). It was abnormally weak. The entire team was called in to fix the problem, & when they arrived, Mario immediately jumped into action since he had ventured through these nearby galaxies in Super Mario Galaxy. Samus also wanted to help, while everyone else stayed at the observatory to monitor the mission. It would be difficult, since from every 1 of the 11 galaxies they were passing, they needed at least 1 power star, & they only had 5 minutes on a planet. Power stars are extremely rare, & the chance of finding one on a planet is a 0.34% chance. When Mario & Samus landed on the planet (which has oxygen), Samus sighted something amazing! It was a...

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

CrypticWizard Posted: 14:27 Nov01 2014 Post ID: 3355369
CrypticWizard
+
...crystalline structure that seemed to contain a large number of power stars. But when they approached it, they could find no visible way of opening it to get the to stars within. Samus circled around the structure, and noticed when viewed from a certain angle, some words engraved on it could be seen. These words were...
Matt77 Posted: 07:27 Nov04 2014 Post ID: 3355928
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...'38, the number of great.' Mario suggested an idea but it turned out to be nothing. They called Natasha up at the Observatory & told her & everyone to find out what 38 meant. Natasha contacted a friend of hers, Chris. Chris had a keen eye when it came to spotting things. Amazingly, he found out what 38 was, by looking on a...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 11:24 Nov04 2014 Post ID: 3355980
CrypticWizard
+
...video Natasha had sent him of the crystal. It was faceted and had exactly 38 sides. Chris called Natasha and asked her to take a closer look at the faces of the crystal. She did and discovered that each side of the crystal had...

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Nov 4th 2014 »
Matt77 Posted: 04:31 Dec09 2014 Post ID: 3362999
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...an image on it. On the image Natasha was looking at, it had an image of 2 young children wearing thick fluffy winter coats, & each had a hammer. The image next to that one was one of Samus without her power suit on (in the form she is currently in)! There were several, and Samus realised they were the characters from Super Smash Bros Brawl. But 2 characters were missing. Ness & Lucas. Natasha called up a friend; Veronica Workhouse, to do some digging on why their images aren't on the crystal, as they would need all 40 characters here to open the crystal. Veronica discovered that they were both lost in the land of...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 21:29 Dec09 2014 Post ID: 3363171
CrypticWizard
+
...Ravenloft, but that's another story. Meanwhile, when Natasha looked closer at the engravings, she saw that each of the facets was numbered from 1 to 38. This was the key, she reaized. All she had to do was...
Matt77 Posted: 06:23 Dec10 2014 Post ID: 3363281
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...collect the characters & line them up. With Ness & Lucas being excluded, they began rounding up people. Mario, Kirby & Zero Suit Samus (Samus's name in her no-suit form) were already here, so 36 souls must be found quickly, before Rosalina's Observatory becomes completely drained. The characters numbered 1-3 were called Meta Knight, Ice Climbers & Olimar. But how would they retrieve these characters? Kirby came up with an easy & effective way, which involved...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 12:41 Dec10 2014 Post ID: 3363351
CrypticWizard
+
...using his vacuum power to the draw them there. Once they had all 36, lined up in numerical order, the crystal was still sealed. They needed Ness and Lucas, and they were still in Ravenloft. But luckily, Lucy knew the secret to rescuing them, because she...

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Dec 13th 2014 »
Matt77 Posted: 18:37 Dec11 2014 Post ID: 3363531
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...was actually born in Ravenloft, so she could easily enter her land. She found Ness & Lucas, & they followed Lucy back to the planet with the crystal. Now that everyone was here, the crystal smashed open, giving Rosalina her power stars. There were a massive 36 power stars inside, giving the Observatory enough power to last 3 more years! But inside the crystal was a map. On the map, it showed directions to a power station base, situated in the Camden galaxy. On the map, next to the base, it had a drawing of a Grand Star! These stars are enormous, & much, much more powerful than ordinary power stars. 1 could give the Observatory 100 years of power! But to be able to reach this base, they needed to...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 20:32 Dec12 2014 Post ID: 3363672
CrypticWizard
+
...decipher the map, because it was written a strange code that none of them had seen before. They sent an image of the code to Chris, since he was known to be able to crack codes, and even he could not figure it out. They all studied it, and finally, the one who figured it out was...
Matt77 Posted: 01:34 Dec13 2014 Post ID: 3363724
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...Veronica, as she took an Ancient History class in grade 11. In this class, she learned many ancient languages, & the code on the map was actually one of these languages. The message on the map in English was 'In all these ways, in all these wives; these ancient histories in fives'. Perhaps Chris could decipher this riddle? They called him in, & he...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 12:39 Dec13 2014 Post ID: 3363808
CrypticWizard
+
...was unavailable as he was currently exploring Ravenloft to find Lucy's birthplace (which is also another story). So they tried to decipher the riddle themselves. Since Veronica had taken a class in Ancient History, she suggested that it might mean...
Matt77 Posted: 22:05 Dec13 2014 Post ID: 3363858
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...that 5 ancient wives are guarding the Grand Star. Veronica did more research, & discovered the ancient 5 wives. They were believed to be alive during the 10th century & had mythical powers. Their names were...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 11:19 Dec14 2014 Post ID: 3363919
CrypticWizard
+
...surprising! They were named Natasha, Rosalina, Veronica, Samus, and Lucille (or Lucy for short)! This was an amazing coincidence. By taking the fifth letter of each name, they came up with S L N S L, which must be another code. But what could it mean? There were many possibilities, one of which was...

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Dec 14th 2014 »
Matt77 Posted: 18:25 Dec16 2014 Post ID: 3364262
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...Standard Legitimate Nonsense Shared Lightly. Then they realised it. It was a message, telling them all that they need to share standard, legitimate nonsense lightly. An example of legitimate nonsense was...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 12:38 Dec17 2014 Post ID: 3364380
CrypticWizard
+
...playing the silliest game they could think of, which in this case was Little Big Planet, because although a silly game, it was also quite fun. But the only problem was that the PS3 was not working properly. It would do everything it was supposed to except...
Matt77 Posted: 18:09 Dec17 2014 Post ID: 3364420
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...allowing the player to touch the controller. When Mario touched the controller, it left a scar on his palm, reading '7'. Veronica knew from her ancient history class that this was the mark left by the 5 wives, however the last recorded case had the number 6 scarred into their palm. And that previous victim died in 6 minutes! So how did the 5 wives know to curse the controller? Rosalina & Kirby both had the same idea,...

ViolinViolinViolin

Displaying Page 38 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | ... | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close