Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Keep the story going.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 39 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | ... | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
CrypticWizard Posted: 12:05 Dec18 2014 Post ID: 3364512
CrypticWizard
Most Cryptic Of All Wizards
Post Likes: 226
+
...realizing that the number 6 and the number 7 added up to 13, which was the number of the sector where the Grand Star was located. However, it also meant that Mario would die in 7 minutes, but they checked and he had about 15 lives left, so he was fine. So getting to sector 13 was their goal, but getting there would be easy enough since...
I want my old avatar back...
I wonder if anyone will bother trying to read what this says.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Matt77 Posted: 07:30 Dec19 2014 Post ID: 3364586
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
...Mario gave Peach all his lives!!! Before Peach could say "You IDIO...", Mario collapsed. Rosalina had given Lucy a First Aid course, so she started CPR on Mario. Everyone tried giving a life to Mario, but nothing was working. Then suddenly, he turned into a trophy & a blue figure appeared above them all. He revealed nothing, & removed 10 lives from everyone, leaving them all as trophies. Except Peach. She was on 7 lives, but Mario's 6 lives put her on 13, & when the blue figure stole 10 lives from everyone, she still had 3 remaining. Suddenly, she saw Lucy awaken, wearing a timed badge, also holding a seniver portal. Peach rushed over to Lucy before the blue man could...

« Last edited by Matt77 on Dec 19th 2014 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
CrypticWizard Posted: 12:28 Dec20 2014 Post ID: 3364677
CrypticWizard
+
...stop her. She grabbed all the trophies and dove into the portal. Lucy followed her, setting the portal to close as soon as she was clear, so the blue figure couldn't follow them. But the portal didn't take them to Sector 13. Lucy had set it to take them to a place where the trophies could be restored to their live forms, a place known as...
Matt77 Posted: 20:18 Dec20 2014 Post ID: 3364699
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...The World Of Trophies. Here they could acquire more of the timed badges that are used to wake trophies. Lucy had 1 more left, & she chose to wake...

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

CrypticWizard Posted: 11:07 Dec21 2014 Post ID: 3364772
CrypticWizard
+
...Rosalina, since she was like a mother to Lucy, and she loved Rosalina dearly. However, there was still the question of how to get to sector 13. Since the seniver portal was closed from the other end, they couldn't use that. Then Samus (having just been restored) came up with a brilliant plan...

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Jan 14th 2015 »
Matt77 Posted: 22:21 Dec23 2014 Post ID: 3365047
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...but sadly Samus couldn't do anything because she was never awakened. Instead, Lucy worked on how to get to Sector 13, & Peach & Rosalina worked on finding more timed badges. But luckily, there was a timed badge shop just down the street. Peach could easily...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 12:25 Dec24 2014 Post ID: 3365098
CrypticWizard
+
...buy as many as she wanted. Unknown to most people, all the coins collected in the Super Mario games belonged to her so, after she is rescued, Mario and Luigi give all those coins to her, so she was super rich. But when she bought every timed badge the shop had, she discovered...
Street Kombat Posted: 20:30 Dec30 2014 Post ID: 3365843
Street Kombat
Post Likes: 9
+
that there was a malfunction in them, but it was one that made it so they would not count downm so she now had a whole load of infinite time badges. Since the time was no longer an issue as long as they wore the badges, they could continue on to Sector 13, but there was one small problem...

Plug in and power up!
CrypticWizard Posted: 14:27 Jan01 2015 Post ID: 3366023
CrypticWizard
+
..with getting though the space field that surrounded Sector 13. Nothing could penetrate it, and there did not seem to be any openings in it. In fact, it was soon discovered that there was only one possible way to get inside, and that was...
Matt77 Posted: 00:03 Jan06 2015 Post ID: 3366898
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...to use their minds to let them inside. This idea seemed both insane & impossible, but while Peach was concentrating, she realised that she & everyone had interpreted the timed badges incorrectly. Infinite times badges would never wake up a trophy, since the time would never reach 0. But how was everyone awake? And how was she foolish enough to forget how timed badges worked? She went back to talk to Rosalina & Lucy, only to find they were trophies again,...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 13:03 Jan06 2015 Post ID: 3366993
CrypticWizard
+
(Street Kombat apparently doesn't play that game)

...but then she discovered that her badges were wired backwards, so they would always stay at 0 seconds. So she attached two to Lucy and Rosalina, waking them up. Then she distributed the badges to the rest of the team, also keeping one for herself. They all concentrated on getting into the space-field, and soon....

Matt77 Posted: 19:49 Jan06 2015 Post ID: 3367024
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...Lucy had mastered getting into Sector 13. She taught all the others how to get themselves in, & in a matter of minutes, the team nominated to go in (Samus, Mario, Peach, Lucy, Natasha & Rosalina) were all in & ready. What they had previously worked out is that the Grand Star is situated somewhere near the centre of the sector. But their plan of getting to the centre was to...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 15:27 Jan07 2015 Post ID: 3367109
CrypticWizard
+
...send Samus in first, since she had been smart enough to bring her power suit along and she had all her powerups, as well as full missiles and bombs so she would have no trouble against any enemy opposition. She suited up and slipped inside the perimeter, but what she didn't expect to find was...

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Jan 13th 2015 »
Matt77 Posted: 08:39 Jan11 2015 Post ID: 3367594
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...that there was a odur in the air which was affecting Samus's power suit. It has lost a major amount of power, leaving it heave & bulky & with little weapons. She retreated to alert the others of her problem. But when Mario touched the suit...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 16:56 Jan11 2015 Post ID: 3367637
CrypticWizard
+
..it transferred all it's powers to Mario, so now he had Samus' abilities, as well as his own. Rosalina, being the smartest one in the group, quickly realized what the smell meant--it was a gas that would transfer the powers of whoever it affected to the next person who touched them. So Mario quickly changed into his Raccoon form and spun his tail rapidly to blow the gas away. Once the area was clear of the gas...

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Jan 11th 2015 »
Matt77 Posted: 21:16 Jan11 2015 Post ID: 3367666
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...he glided down to the central hub to see if the Grand Star was there. And luckily it was! He smashed the glass surrounding the hub & took the Grand Star. However, when he looked up to where the others were,...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 18:03 Jan13 2015 Post ID: 3367859
CrypticWizard
+
...he saw that Rosalina was not with them. Where could she have gone? Then, he saw Samus' body glow briefly, then she was gone, too. The same thing started to happen to the others, as well. They were all being teleported, but to where? Mario soon found out, because he (along with the Grand Star he had collected) was also teleported, and found himself...
Matt77 Posted: 05:23 Jan14 2015 Post ID: 3367917
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...back on the Observatory with the Grand Star. He looked to his left to see that Natasha had also been teleported here. Kirby explained that they tried teleporting everyone here, but could only lock onto Mario & Natasha. He explained that Rosalina, Lucy, Peach & Samus were all teleported to unknown locations anywhere in the entire universe! But thankfully the Grand Star would give the Observatory enough fuel to be going at full speed for over 100 years, so fuel was not an issue at least. When Kirby viewed a map of the solar system they were in, he spotted a life form on a nearby planet called...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 11:48 Jan14 2015 Post ID: 3367943
CrypticWizard
+
...Altair III (the third planet from the star Altair). Traveling to this planet, they found a large grey building, with several life forms inside, but none of them matched the missing team member's energy signatures. But Mario noticed one of them was very similar to his...it could mean that it was Luigi! But how was he alive? Mario went to investigate and...

Matt77 Posted: 20:21 Jan14 2015 Post ID: 3367991
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...it was infact Luigi, but he had been brainwashed to the name of Mister L. Since it was useless taking Mr L, Mario returned to the Observatory & they left, searching the rest of this solar system for any life forms. While searching, Natasha though of a brilliant idea, which would help...

ViolinViolinViolin

Displaying Page 39 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | ... | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close