Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Keep the story going.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 41 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | ... | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
Matt77 Posted: 05:26 Apr26 2015 Post ID: 3377153
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
...followed it. It lead them onto the beach, where a seagull was laying unconscious on the shore. Savannah & Drake tried waking him, but couldn't, so they called for Luna; the local nurse to come down and try wake him up. When she arrived,...

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
CrypticWizard Posted: 12:29 Apr26 2015 Post ID: 3377186
CrypticWizard
Most Cryptic Of All Wizards
Post Likes: 226
+
...she examine the seagull and realized that it was unconscious due to falling from a great height. All of them were confused as to how a seagull could fall, since they were able to fly. Luna examined the gull's wings, and there was nothing wrong with them. Just then, the golf ball they had been following revealed its true purpose for bringing them here...

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Apr 26th 2015 »
I want my old avatar back...
I wonder if anyone will bother trying to read what this says.
CrypticWizard Posted: 17:26 Jun11 2015 Post ID: 3381073
CrypticWizard
+
...which was to let this thread die.
TakanashiRikka25 Posted: 22:04 Aug13 2015 Post ID: 3385846
TakanashiRikka25
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
huaaa what's going on here, Brick WallBrick Wall
CrypticWizard Posted: 13:16 Aug14 2015 Post ID: 3385894
CrypticWizard
+
Well, we were supposed to be keeping a story going, but nobody seems interested anymore.
Street Kombat Posted: 15:01 Sep06 2015 Post ID: 3387584
Street Kombat
Post Likes: 9
+
Okay, new story:

It had been raining all night, but the girl didn't care. Being wet was much better than what would happen if she didn't do what she had to do. It wouldn't be easy, and it wouldn't be pleasant, but it had to be done. And she was the only one who could do it.

(I know I didn't start this thread, but could we try to do a serious story?)

« Last edited by Street Kombat on Sep 9th 2015 »

Plug in and power up!
CrypticWizard Posted: 23:10 Sep06 2015 Post ID: 3387668
CrypticWizard
+
(We can try, Street, but I don't know if anyone else is still interested)

She turned the corner and saw the car parked right where the message said it would be. Looking around, she saw the street appeared deserted, but she knew she was being watched. Better get this over with she thought as she approached the car. The windows were mirrored and she could not see inside, but she didn't have to--she knew who was in that car.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Mar 1st 2016 »
Street Kombat Posted: 12:45 Sep09 2015 Post ID: 3387932
Street Kombat
+
She approached the driver's side window. It rolled down a crack, but not enough to see inside. A deep voice with a Scottish accent spoke from inside, "You have the photos?" The girl pulled a sealed manila envelope from her inside pocket and slipped it through the window. "These had better be the only copies," the voice said. The window closed, and the car drove away.

« Last edited by Street Kombat on Sep 9th 2015 »

Plug in and power up!
CrypticWizard Posted: 12:49 Sep10 2015 Post ID: 3388013
CrypticWizard
+
Sarah (the girl) watched the car drive away, then turned to walk back the way she had come. Just as she reached the corner, she heard a loud boom and turned to see the car, now two blocks way, had exploded in a huge fiery blast. Nobody, not even McBain (the driver), could have survived that.
Street Kombat Posted: 15:27 Sep12 2015 Post ID: 3388245
Street Kombat
+
It no longer mattered about the photos that could have exposed McBain's shady business deals. Apparently, Sarah wasn't the only one who had been crossed by him. But who had planted the bomb? It was likely that person had been watching to see it explode--did they also observe Sarah delivering the envelope?

Plug in and power up!
CrypticWizard Posted: 19:38 Sep21 2015 Post ID: 3388967
CrypticWizard
+
Sarah took a nervous look up and down the street but there was no one to be seen. She heard the distant sound of sirens coming towards the location of the explosion. That meant police, and she did not want to have to explain her reason for being there. She ducked into a nearby alley to leave the area as quickly as possible. However, the alley was not as empty as she thought. A shadowy figure stood at the other end of the alley, and began to walk toward her.
Matt77 Posted: 23:15 Oct07 2015 Post ID: 3390053
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
It was Mr. Montgomery, a known associate of Mc.Bain. "Do you have the thumb drive?", he asked in an almost spooky tone. Sarah went to her right pocket to pull it out, but she felt nothing. "Well...?", he queried. When she turned around to the sound of the burning car, she remembered. It was inside the envelope with the photos. In case they somehow survived the explosion along with the thumb drive, she darted away towards the burning car, as the police were at least a few minutes away.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

CrypticWizard Posted: 21:38 Oct08 2015 Post ID: 3390137
CrypticWizard
+
But when she returned to the street, fire and rescue crews were already on the scene. If anything has survived that, it was likely the firefighters had already recovered it. If the drive were still intact, the information on it would ruin Montgomery, but there was no way for her to recover it. She heard his footsteps behind her, so she turned to face him.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Oct 8th 2015 »
Matt77 Posted: 00:53 Oct09 2015 Post ID: 3390175
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
"The drive was in there", she sighed. Mr. Montgomery rolled his eyes, then snapped "Why on Earth do I even keep you and your pathetic family safe?" He walked off, taking out a large gold pen and stabbed his arm with it. But before Sarah could work out what he had done, she was being handcuffed by two male police officers.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 12:12 Oct22 2015 Post ID: 3391506
CrypticWizard
+
They read Sarah her rights and started to lead her away, but as soon as Montgomery was out of sight, they took the handcuffs off her. "Sorry we had to do that," her father, one of the officers said, "but we had to distract him. I've still got the thumb drive with me." Sarah was relieved--that meant Montgomery would lose all his resources and could do nothing to her husband and daughter, like he always threatened.
Street Kombat Posted: 11:39 Nov22 2015 Post ID: 3394828
Street Kombat
+
However, she still had concerns. Montgomery may have been the most dangerous of McBain's associates, but he wasn't the only one. If Montgomery were to contact one of the others, especially Duncan, there could be problems. The police had been after Duncan for years, but had never found enough evidence to tie him to any crimes. Just then, Sarah saw something lying on the sidewalk.

Plug in and power up!
danielroxheaps Posted: 19:12 Nov30 2015 Post ID: 3395743
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 250
+
It was a sack, shaped like a body. She saw a knife poking out of the body-shaped bag. She did not dare to look inside. Suddenly, she hears a smash and sees glass falling from the 13th storey of the building she was standing near. Something was falling, but she did not know what. Her investigative instincts told her to go over to see what it is. Looks like a girl she thought.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
CrypticWizard Posted: 19:50 Nov30 2015 Post ID: 3395748
CrypticWizard
+
As she drew closer, she saw that what she thought was a girl was actually a display mannequin like those used in clothing stores. For some reason, this one was dressed in a yellow T-shirt and a blue bikini. But why was it thrown through the window? She looked upward at the window but there was nothing. She took a closer look at the mannequin and saw something written on the back, just below the shirt.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Nov 30th 2015 »
danielroxheaps Posted: 16:51 Dec01 2015 Post ID: 3395823
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 250
+
It said You're next. What could this mean? She quickly turns around to see a black shadowy figure holding a pointy object. 'I'm coming for you' he says, and then the figure disappears into the night.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
CrypticWizard Posted: 10:00 Dec02 2015 Post ID: 3395913
CrypticWizard
+
Sarah was a little scared by this encounter, and she had no idea who the person was. It couldn't be Duncan... he was more subtle than that. It was likely not even someone connected tp McBain, but there was no way to find out now. The sun was starting to rise and Sarah was tired. Her father pulled up next to her in his patrol car to give her a ride home. She got in and fell asleep almost immediately.
Displaying Page 41 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | ... | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close