Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 3 Pets

How do I kick out squatter on the sims pets 3?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Katielovesleo3 Posted at: 22:37 Nov21 2012 Post ID: 3174658
Katielovesleo3
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This is my first sims game. I just got it and all of a sudden some bi*** is sleeping in my couch or on my floor, eating all my food, making fires in the oven, crappin in my toilet, breaking my sink, and scolding my dogs!!!!! >:0 so I been googling but everybody is usually talking about a sim that they control, this woman is just some stranger who has a husband btw lol like seriously, why can't she go live in his house?! She's always there. I made my 2 sims fight her etc and my pets bark at her etc. but heck no she still won't leave haha. Help please! Also if you have any tips or help about anything else I would love to know. Lol. Thanks in advance everyone!!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
XDevilz RogueX Posted at: 19:13 Nov22 2012 Post ID: 3174917
XDevilz RogueX
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Haha it took me forever to figure this one out: simply move your camera to the lot across the street and select "go here with..." the rude townie. Another way to get rid of them is to select them directly and ask them to leave.
Whatever...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:04 Nov25 2012 Post ID: 3175681
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You can also use a cheat code "Testingcheatsenabled true" (Without the ") then press shift and click them and click object and then there will bea icon that says "delete" and press it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:06 Nov25 2012 Post ID: 3175682
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
*Be a*
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close