Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

glitches

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
dark_king Posted at: 03:31 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 361745
dark_king
Post Likes: 0
+
+
here u could talk about glitches while plaing the game.While I was plaing the game I put the cars float away when hit and I spawned a hydra and hit it with a car it started to float aliitle bit then I got in and flew up high then i jump out and hit the ground but dident die. there was another time when the back end of a semi was in the ground.
dark_king Posted at: 18:32 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363493
dark_king
+
+
its been a while since a post so i'll say another glitch well i dont think this is a glitch when i started a new game i went to smokes crack forettres in east los santos and i hit the wall with a car and i went right trough it and appeared across the street.
ice_cold_killa Posted at: 18:36 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363513
ice_cold_killa
Forum GuestMember
+
+
once i was drivin and fell thru the road...
dark_king Posted at: 18:40 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363535
dark_king
+
+
theres a place that u can get your feet in the ground and when the peds go there they get stuck.
Apphonx Posted at: 18:42 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363548
Apphonx
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
I was doing a mission and suddenly a car was stucking out of the round.
ice_cold_killa Posted at: 18:44 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363561
ice_cold_killa
Forum GuestMember
+
+
(reply to dark_king) lol
thats happened to me. i was down by grove street and igot stuck in the road. i took my rocket launcher out and shot at the grond. i almost died and i was still stuck soo i killed myself
dark_king Posted at: 18:48 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363577
dark_king
+
+
i had the cheat cars blow up when hit and i was on a bike i had 6 stars and i was goin slow then a tank hit me but he was in white smoke then more came and hit me then my bike went into the ground when i was still on it.
Apphonx Posted at: 18:49 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363581
Apphonx
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Here is one that happend to me today. I will be driving and suddenly everything stops nothing moves I just nothing moves for a while.
dark_king Posted at: 18:56 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363616
dark_king
+
+
i went to my safe house right above madd doggs mansion and i went right through the wall and fell down and appeared at the vine wood sign
ps.i lots my bike while doing this
dark_king Posted at: 20:24 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363915
dark_king
+
+
i went to my safe house and then i got a jetpack i was at the one above madd doggs mansion and then i went through the wall and i went to area69 while under san andreas and i went to the stairs ( the one you go down to get the jetpack) and i manage to stay there then i took of my jet pack and i fell then i appeared inside area69 the only way to get out is to kill yourself
ice_cold_killa Posted at: 00:06 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 364216
ice_cold_killa
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i was playing 2 player with my friend on the 3rd island and we found a sea sparrow. i got in the drivers seat and my friend got in also but he kicked me out and i fell to the bottom of the lake. i couldnt get back up so i killed myself. that was soo wierd
dark_king Posted at: 01:01 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 364268
dark_king
+
+
That what happened to me to we went to the sea sparrow that is just north of the airstrip my friend threw me out but i managed to climb a hill and jump onto the dock that is near by.
ice_cold_killa Posted at: 01:16 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 364280
ice_cold_killa
Forum GuestMember
+
+
again i was playing 2 player and we found a securicar on the 2nd island. he kicked the guy out and got in and i got in while he was doing that. then the guy got back up and took him out and he started driving off. it was soo funny cuz i was still in the back. my friend kept chasing the van to get me and i refused to get out. lol. it took a while untill he caught up
dark_king Posted at: 01:49 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 364294
dark_king
+
+
when i was on a bike the cops were after me when i had 2 stars then i hit a cop car then i fell off the bike then i got back on bike but a cop came and i got off the bike in time then he hit me when i was steping off my bike and it said busted while i was standing up INSIDE the bike it was kinda cheap because i thought i got away.
dark_king Posted at: 05:46 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 364499
dark_king
+
+
when i had 4 stars there were 2 police helicopters inside each other and they did not blow up so i shot a missle at them it was weird.
riproarin5000 Posted at: 17:05 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 370345
riproarin5000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I found a cool glitch. . . .(you have to have finished zero's missions)
*Go to the back of zeros shop
*Start the mini game with the baron
*Fly the baron directly west until you see the sea
*Fly into the sea and. . . .you're faling! you land outside cjs garage,but everythings different! You're in the ghost world! Cars and most buildings are invisible and theres a lot of black stuff! try it out!

[color=navy][b][i]
I always could count on Futures
[/color][/b][/i]
iknowalot Posted at: 17:30 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 370382
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It worked!!! Finally a glitch worth trying!!! There's even a Desert Eagle there! It's been a while since I've done a cool glitch. Just make sure you have full health when you do it. You might have to use the health cheat a few times.

What sucks is that the area you can run around in is limited. Or maybe it's just that poles, buildings, and hills are in the way. I'll try again...

EDIT: Nope, you can run wherever you want (if you don't run into a building or dead end). That's cool. There are dead cops, weapons, people everywhere, and probably lots of stuff I haven't found yet.

EDIT: And to stop that glitch, all you have to do is enter a building that is possible to enter (such as the gym or a bar, etc.). Yep, definetely a glitch worth trying. Thanks Rip.
South Park, Charmed, Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Angel, Tru Calling, Family Guy, TrippingTheRift, FreeForAll, Futurama, Jackass, Lost, That 70's Show, Celebrity Deathmatch
kingben2 Posted at: 03:05 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 384758
kingben2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Has anyone else had this glitch? When you've completed all the main missions and your left to take over all territories the ballas keep attacking the most north-easterly territory but its vagos turf not grove street. When you go there the ballas and vagos are fighting but when one of them see you (either gang) they team up on you so your fighting ballas and vagos.
craig_m Posted at: 04:56 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 384830
craig_m
Forum GuestMember
+
+
dark_king please stop double posting if you forget something go back and edit your first post
riproarin5000 Posted at: 13:01 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385603
riproarin5000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Has anyone else seen the unmarked pay'n'spray in LV? It doesnt come up on the map and when you go into it you start falling through air and land outside it again
(ikal,try using a parachute when you do it.You can judge when to pull the string by the visible cranes)

[color=navy][b][i]
I always could count on Futures
[/color][/b][/i]
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 305022

Post Top
Click to close