Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

How many of you are stuck on Santa 8%

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Justsuern Posted at: 14:45 Dec16 2012 Post ID: 3184257
Justsuern
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I completed day one of Santa goals and got the fireplace. Day two I started. Bought three computers but then went to bed. Woke to no more goals but found the putting green in my list.
Midnight rolls around and nothing. No goals. Says Santa still working and is stuck on 8%.
Have contacted ea but no response. From other forums, this is a common problem.
I never cheated so it can't be from any time changes.
Does ea ever fix their glitches?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
kangapal Posted at: 17:21 Dec16 2012 Post ID: 3184355
kangapal
+
+
I am in a similar situation, I finished the first day and cannot get past it. I am in a continous loop and everything I do gets wiped out and gets reset back to where I started when I first get on. Today I bought a house, went through two levels of the santas quests, bought the tree and the couch and the window, bought all of the anniversary items and more. All of it is GONE thanks to this loop that I am stuck in. I don't see a solution to this yet. I tried connecting my ipad to itunes, but that did not work.
Justsuern Posted at: 23:47 Dec16 2012 Post ID: 3184522
Justsuern
+
+
Got this reply on ea forum:
"I've been getting a few e-mails about Santa not showing up, or disappearing after certain goals.

If you are generally a little confused about how the Christmas event goes, please have a look at our Christmas Update FAQ for more information on the Christmas event and other features of the update: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9151048.page.

If you believe that the time has already come for Santa to show for you and he is not there yet, please let us know:
1. Which device you are using to play the game?
2. Which version of Android or iOS is currently installed?
3. Which version of the Sims FreePlay application is currently installed on your device? You should have 3.2.0 for iOS or 1.8.6 for Android.
4. Are you at or above level 7 yet?
5. Have you ever changed the time and date settings on your device since installing the Sims FreePlay (in your current game, if you have since begun a new one due to previous issues)?
6. Is Santa still available in your Simtracker, or has he disappeared completely?
7. Is there any particular Christmas goal that you were on when Santa disappeared? If you got the message saying that you were not successful in helping Santa fix his sleigh, did you notice the problem begin just after this message?

Feel free to send these responses to [email protected] if you like. It may be easier to get assistance with this problem in a one-way conversation

Once you complete all of Santa's goals for the day, he will go to continue repairing his sleigh. This should be reflected in the Simtracker as his current action, and he may not be able to be whistled or found. This could explain why some of you seem to have lost him for the rest of the day! He should show again at midnight the next day for the next series of goals he needs help with.
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:04 Dec17 2012 Post ID: 3184651
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I used the cheat while cooking for Santa to hurry it up
, but I didn't realise it would finish and I failed. Is there any way I can go back or get him back to do it again?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Tonispiers88 Posted at: 08:10 Dec17 2012 Post ID: 3184655
Tonispiers88
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I used the cheat while cooking for Santa to hurry it up
, but I didn't realise it would finish and I failed. Is there any way I can go back or get him back to do it again?
Mörrimöykky Posted at: 11:51 Dec17 2012 Post ID: 3184751
Mörrimöykky
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I was stuck on day one for 3 days, BUT then i put those sims who live n that house where the santa first came, to sleep and voila, santa returned! So, the day 2 starts when they wake up, i had them sleep 8 hours but maybe shorter time might be enough...then i did all goals, 18 of them and got christmas tree, wallpapers....
Justsuern Posted at: 00:01 Dec18 2012 Post ID: 3185050
Justsuern
+
+
Mörrimöykky said:I was stuck on day one for 3 days, BUT then i put those sims who live n that house where the santa first came, to sleep and voila, santa returned! So, the day 2 starts when they wake up, i had them sleep 8 hours but maybe shorter time might be enough...then i did all goals, 18 of them and got christmas tree, wallpapers....

EA fixed the problem last night. Those of us who were stuck on Santa then had 18 goals to complete so that we didn't miss out on anything.
Justsuern Posted at: 00:04 Dec18 2012 Post ID: 3185052
Justsuern
+
+
Tonispiers88 said:I used the cheat while cooking for Santa to hurry it up

Maybe write to [email protected]

And maybe stop cheating and you wouldn't have this problem.
kangapal Posted at: 13:56 Dec18 2012 Post ID: 3185298
kangapal
+
+
I am stuck in the santa goals I think in the middle of day two. It will not let me advance in the game any more. No matter what I try, I go no farther than where I am now. I emailed EA and they told me because I adjusted the time at some point while playing the game in the past year, it has caused a glitch and cannot be fixed. They told me that I wuld have to delete my game and reinstall it. I would lose my 19 Sims and everything else (I am on level 35). I am not happy that this is the only fix for this.
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:19 Dec18 2012 Post ID: 3185306
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
It's really important not to use time change cheats while Santa is in town. I guess he knows if you've been naughty. And keep your sims on schedule in the house where he is, especially they need to deep sleep together at night. You have to decide what's important to you, the cheating or playing he Christmas pack.

Don't ever go into the real calendar future, going into the future is always the kiss of death with this game. If you try a time cheat go into the past and start your task from there. I was naughty, and had to start the game all over before. Now I'm still naughty sometimes (aren't we all) but a lot more careful not to go into the real calendar future.

And Santa exclaimed as he drove out of sight, "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:04 Dec18 2012 Post ID: 3185385
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Quick Question

I'm having trouble controlling Santa.
I accidentally clicked something random and his profile came up saying that he has a low red bar for everything. That means he's tired, hungry, etc.

So, how do I control his actions? I don't want him to die from low health!

(p.s, I'm using an ipad mini...if that makes any difference)
kangapal Posted at: 18:08 Dec18 2012 Post ID: 3185411
kangapal
+
+
Forum Guest said:It's really important not to use time change cheats while Santa is in town. I guess he knows if you've been naughty. And keep your sims on schedule in the house where he is, especially they need to deep sleep together at night. You have to decide what's important to you, the cheating or playing he Christmas pack.

Don't ever go into the real calendar future, going into the future is always the kiss of death with this game. If you try a time cheat go into the past and start your task from there. I was naughty, and had to start the game all over before. Now I'm still naughty sometimes (aren't we all) but a lot more careful not to go into the real calendar future.

And Santa exclaimed as he drove out of sight, "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"

What's funny is I never cheated during the Santa goals. EA explained to me that it din't matter when I did it, changing the time for the game will always mess up the game up at some point. (They said the same thing for the calendar). So, now I have to make a decision - do I delete my game and lose everything to start all over, or wait until Christmas is over and see if I can get out of this loop. Because right now I can't do anything at all.
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:28 Dec18 2012 Post ID: 3185516
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I had the same prob
Wells Fargo Sucks Posted at: 01:20 Dec19 2012 Post ID: 3185569
Wells Fargo Sucks
+
+
Forum Guest said:Quick Question

I'm having trouble controlling Santa.
I accidentally clicked something random and his profile came up saying that he has a low red bar for everything. That means he's tired, hungry, etc.

So, how do I control his actions? I don't want him to die from low health!

(p.s, I'm using an ipad mini...if that makes any difference)

I though we could not control Santa. He kind of wanders around doing what he wants like eating from the fridge and what not. I wouldn't worry about it.
Aut pax aut bellum
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:23 Dec20 2012 Post ID: 3186094
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Santa shows on my sim tracker but it doesn't let me invite him to my sims house :( I've never used any cheats or anything I'm stuck at 16% can anybody help please?
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:04 Dec20 2012 Post ID: 3186153
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I want the full goals in christmas.. im in 60 %
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:00 Dec20 2012 Post ID: 3186208
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
how do u build a car yard to drive please
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:16 Dec20 2012 Post ID: 3186451
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
how do I feed the corn to the reindeers???????? santa only just turned up today? but i tried cheating and it didnt work soooo... idk? help!pleae
nmbr77 Posted at: 16:20 Dec23 2012 Post ID: 3187659
nmbr77
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You have to build the car dealership first
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close