Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Saints Row The Third

Saints Row 3 Glitches

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
coreymajor Posted at: 23:14 Jan01 2013 Post ID: 3192645
coreymajor
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
1.HQ glitch-get a motorcycle and drive it in 2 the door of the saints Main HQ and u fly through the wall
2.HQ Top Floor Glitch-i was messing around with jump and went up top where u find a heli pad the closes lay back seats near it help u glitch jump on 1 to reach a skinny wall jump on it and slowly walk on the flat part on the side and u will fall through
3.noncustomizable car customizable-go 2 rim job and select any customizable car and retrieve it and keep ur car still when u are put in it hit triangle and go 2 any noncustomizable car and hit back and accept this should allow u 2 customize ur car even a tank!!!
4. noncustomizable car area glitch (EVIL)-i did this with a motorcycle it takes time at any rim job take ur motorcycle and put the back wheel on the line dark line when u enter a little bit into the garage 2 rim job u will see it keep puting ur back wheel on it and getting off eventually u fall through i did this with a non customizable motorcycle and i have proof 3 of my friends saw me do it
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:45 Jan19 2013 Post ID: 3200959
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i get spikes on my wheels
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:19 Mar13 2013 Post ID: 3224352
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Speak to the handSmileEvilNot TalkingEvilEvilNot TalkingNot TalkingNot Talking:nbyuhuhy8uyuuj8uiyhu*P:"ottalking:
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:43 May26 2013 Post ID: 3248684
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
EhNot TalkingNot TalkingNot TalkingSpeak to the handSpeak to the handNot Talkingbrv jgmh4qzzasrhy
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:40 Jul11 2013 Post ID: 3258419
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
hiBounceDancingThumbs UpRock
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:39 Jul19 2013 Post ID: 3260301
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Rock
KingofCorn Posted at: 23:24 Jul20 2013 Post ID: 3260747
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
+
There is a clear over use of smiley faces by guests. Knock it off.
KingofCorn Posted at: 22:02 Oct10 2013 Post ID: 3280723
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
+
Only proving my point.
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:14 Nov01 2013 Post ID: 3285473
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
how do we get out
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:52 Nov10 2013 Post ID: 3287315
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Is it truePray
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:00 Dec28 2013 Post ID: 3295994
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
WiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyThinkThinkCoolRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockSilencedSilencedSilencedRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockWiseguyWiseguyViolinViolinShhhShhhSilencedSilencedThinkThinkLiarLiarShhhShhhDroolDroolDroolLiarLiarLiarSaluteSaluteSaluteSaluteDancingDancingDancingDancingCoolCoolCoolBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceSpeak to the handSpeak to the handSpeak to the handSpeak to the handSpeak to the handSmileSmileSmileShameShameShameShameShameThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpPrayPrayPrayNot TalkingNot TalkingNot TalkingEvilEvilEvilEhDohWhistleApplauseAnxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:31 Feb05 2014 Post ID: 3303660
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
YOU ALL ARE STUPID ASSES
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:23 Apr03 2014 Post ID: 3314222
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi I need cheats for saints row 3
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:20 May21 2014 Post ID: 3319944
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
**** all of you ********
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:43 May29 2014 Post ID: 3320952
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
SaluteRockRockLiarShhhSilencedSilencedWiseguyViolinSickSilencedDancingCoolBrick WallEvilAnxiousSpeak to the handThumbs UpPrayPrayDohDohDohDohDohWhistleWhistleWhistleSaluteRockRockLiarShhhSilencedSilencedWiseguyViolinSickSilencedDancingCoolBrick WallEvilAnxiousSpeak to the handThumbs UpPrayPrayDohDohDohDohDohWhistleWhistleWhistleSaluteRockRockLiarShhhSilencedSilencedWiseguyViolinSickSilencedDancingCoolBrick WallEvilAnxiousSpeak to the handThumbs UpPrayPrayDohDohDohDohDohWhistleWhistleWhistleSaluteRockRockLiarShhhSilencedSilencedWiseguyViolinSickSilencedDancingCoolBrick WallEvilAnxiousSpeak to the handThumbs UpPrayPrayDohDohDohDohDohWhistleWhistleWhistleSaluteRockRockLiarShhhSilencedSilencedWiseguyViolinSickSilencedDancingCoolBrick WallEvilAnxiousSpeak to the handThumbs UpPrayPrayDohDohDohDohDohWhistleWhistleWhistleSaluteRockRockLiarShhhSilencedSilencedWiseguyViolinSickSilencedDancingCoolBrick WallEvilAnxiousSpeak to the handThumbs UpPrayPrayDohDohDohDohDohWhistleWhistleWhistleSaluteRockRockLiarShhhSilencedSilencedWiseguyViolinSickSilencedDancingCoolBrick WallEvilAnxiousSpeak to the handThumbs UpPrayPrayDohDohDohDohDohWhistleWhistleWhistleSaluteRockRockLiarShhhSilencedSilencedWiseguyViolinSickSilencedDancingCoolBrick WallEvilAnxiousSpeak to the handThumbs UpPrayPrayDohDohDohDohDohWhistleWhistleWhistleSaluteRockRockLiarShhhSilencedSilencedWiseguyViolinSickSilencedDancingCoolBrick WallEvilAnxiousSpeak to the handThumbs UpPrayPrayDohDohDohDohDohWhistleWhistleWhistleSaluteRockRockLiarShhhSilencedSilencedWiseguyViolinSickSilencedDancingCoolBrick WallEvilAnxiousSpeak to the handThumbs UpPrayPrayDohDohDohDohDohWhistleWhistleWhistleSaluteRockRockLiarShhhSilencedSilencedWiseguyViolinSickSilencedDancingCoolBrick WallEvilAnxiousSpeak to the handThumbs UpPrayPrayDohDohDohDohDohWhistleWhistleWhistleSaluteRockRockLiarShhhSilencedSilencedWiseguyViolinSickSilencedDancingCoolBrick WallEvilAnxiousSpeak to the handThumbs UpPrayPrayDohDohDohDohDohWhistleWhistleWhistleSaluteRockRockLiarShhhSilencedSilencedWiseguyViolinSickSilencedDancingCoolBrick WallEvilAnxiousSpeak to the handThumbs UpPrayPrayDohDohDohDohDohWhistleWhistleWhistleSaluteRockRockLiarShhhSilencedSilencedWiseguyViolinSickSilencedDancingCoolBrick WallEvilAnxiousSpeak to the handThumbs UpPrayPrayDohDohDohDohDohWhistleWhistleWhistleSaluteRockRockLiarShhhSilencedSilencedWiseguyViolinSickSilencedDancingCoolBrick WallEvilAnxiousSpeak to the handThumbs UpPrayPrayDohDohDohDohDohWhistleWhistleWhistleSaluteRockRockLiarShhhSilencedSilencedWiseguyViolinSickSilencedDancingCoolBrick WallEvilAnxiousSpeak to the handThumbs UpPrayPrayDohDohDohDohDohWhistleWhistleWhistleSaluteRockRockLiarShhhSilencedSilencedWiseguyViolinSickSilencedDancingCoolBrick WallEvilAnxiousSpeak to the handThumbs UpPrayPrayDohDohDohDohDohWhistleWhistleWhistleSaluteRockRockLiarShhhSilencedSilencedWiseguyViolinSickSilencedDancingCoolBrick WallEvilAnxiousSpeak to the handThumbs UpPrayPrayDohDohDohDohDohWhistleWhistleWhistle
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:22 Jun15 2014 Post ID: 3323366
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Brick Wall[video][/video] YOUR *** HOLES
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:14 Jun16 2014 Post ID: 3323543
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
SilencedDroolBounceBounceShameSmileBrick WallSmileCoolCoolCoolCoolSmileSmileLiarNot TalkingNot TalkingNot TalkingNot TalkingRockRockRockCoolSpeak to the handSpeak to the handSpeak to the handBrick WallBrick WallSmileDroolRockRockRockSilencedRockRockRockRockRockWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinRockRockRockRockCoolCoolRockThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpPrayPrayPrayEhEhEhApplauseApplauseApplause
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:52 Jun20 2014 Post ID: 3324322
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
DroolDroolDroolDroolDancingWhistleWhistleShameShameShameShamePrayPrayPrayShameShameShameSmile
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:55 Jul14 2014 Post ID: 3329828
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
DancingDancingDancingDancingWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:19 Aug02 2014 Post ID: 3333953
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
help i have a question something that's bugging me

my saints row 3 male pc keeps getting female comments and is driving me nuts
has eney body had this prob and have a way to fix and it. the strange thing is that my saints row 4 does the same thing

i want to use my male pc but i keep getting comments like hay sexy and ever bin with an older man and such my saint girls think i'm their bff
i try'ed A fix I've read about using image but no go. and i have all male clothing on
enney help i would be grateful for
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close