Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Animal Crossing: City Folk

Animal Crossing Friend Codes

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

yoshifan25 Posted at: 19:39 Jan14 2013 Post ID: 3199643
yoshifan25
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I started this cause im bored.Add me for super cheats.The account friend codes are:

1st account:
FC:4513-2046-3380
Player Name:David
Town:Villa
FC:0476-4476-5603
FC:3482-9806-0158

My rules are:

No picking up tiles,if you got one on mistake tell me ur sry and where it is and I'll be there right away to refull its spot.
No shaking trees without permission,I got all the fruit so if you want the fruit all in one place,go to my Fruit Ochard.Thats all the rules so whatever.

Here is the news about my town:

Please help my town by planting flowers and water them for me.If you want to help,tell me and I will sign you up. club outfit FOR BOYS: is looking real cool or handsome.For girls:a garden girl.It will be pervect!!!But if you want,be random or anything you want to look like. Tip:I sugest have a hair style that will fit your outfit.)

Please buy a room in my hotel or become a emploee.Its named after me,Hotel J.I will now send the work unfiorm it is seen in the able sisters.NOTICE: PLEASE BUT A ROOM IM CANCELING THE HOTEL SOON IF NOBODY GET A ROOM,BECAUS EI WILL TURN IT IN A OTHER ROOM IF NOBODY TAKES IT!

Wedding Garden ready!!Info:Have your own wedding in ACCF!Includes:Pretty flowers and Golden flowers.Big present is at the wedding garden!(Other people that are not on my list lol,can not pick them up.HONSTELY Do NOT TOUCH ONLY FOR THE SPEACIAL ONES! I WILL DF YOU IF YOU PICK THEM UP!)

You can now have a B-day at my town!

PLEASE ADD ME!ADD MY 2ND OR 3RD ACCOUNT!MY 1ST IS FULL!
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:03 Jan15 2013 Post ID: 3199839
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Name: Anerez
Town: London
Friend Code: 1163-8829-3601
yoshifan25 Posted at: 19:04 Jan15 2013 Post ID: 3199908
yoshifan25
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Thumbs Up Thanks for being here!Please add one of my accounts.I will add you tomorrow.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 413777

Post Top
Click to close