Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Blood Brothers

Another secret to have the best familiars

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

zephirael Posted at: 09:10 Mar20 2013 Post ID: 3226860
zephirael
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hi there!

I'm here posting my second message to explain now you to how upgrade our monsters at their max level.

I start telling you that you can use this kind of strategy on your most valuable monsters ( for example a lanval as i did).

You will need a lot of cristals that you can obtain by selling weak rare monsters 1 or 2 stars( even weak epic if you have)or rare monsters, 3 or 4 stars, especially at 70 to the bazar exchanging these for crystals.

You can obtain crystals during the events too.

Now power your lanval with 50 crystals( ten of every type) and do the same with the other 7 lanval. Fuse them at their max level and you will obtain the OPE(Crystal Perfect Evolved lanval Lizard Cavalier II for me).

Here a link in wich you can control the stats of your and other familiars in the bazar.
https://docs.google.com/fil...it?pli=1

If you are starting the game add this code at the end and you will obtain a special monsters plus silver coins and other stuffs ;)

7A3gFM
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:16 Mar28 2013 Post ID: 3229271
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
bullcrap! U R SCAMMER!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:15 Apr15 2013 Post ID: 3235987
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Lol, yep I think he's a scammer cause it takes so much just to get 1 Odin or lanval so how'd he get 8 and how'd he get ahold of a lil to sure
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:10 May27 2013 Post ID: 3248977
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Scammer Alert
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:03 Jun02 2013 Post ID: 3250342
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
godda be smart and you can obtain as many of each person you want. and check the bazar list on a regular basis because every now and then you will catch em for a hella deal.. just play smart. but idk about the crystal thing. cause thats alot of crystals for only 500 points in the end.unless it gives you alot extra
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:35 Jun04 2013 Post ID: 3250813
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The dude is not a scammer...I have an open lanvall and behemoth..not that hard to do just takes time
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:19 Jun12 2013 Post ID: 3252427
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
it works by giving 500 to all stats to all lanvals. so when you evolve and get the 10 percent of the seed and the base is up higher so in the end it ends up being a lot more than just an extra 500 to all stats. it's nearly 1500 or more on some higher stats. and to get that many lanvals is not **** man. i've already had 32 of them. people trade the 1 star pretty easily for other decent familiars
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:26 Jun24 2013 Post ID: 3254930
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
this guy never said anything about getting a lanvall he said your most valible familiar this is for making a card as powerful as possible.
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:17 Jul06 2013 Post ID: 3257454
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Ive been collecting and leveling snd honestly never even thought to use crystals first. That's genious! And def nt a scam. Thanks for the advice.
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:37 Jul17 2013 Post ID: 3259876
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
All you people saying this guy is a scammer are idiots. Its a great tip for new players that dont know ehat they are doing. It took me awhile to figure this out on my own and I wasted a few really good guys because of it. So if you want a team that actually kicks some a** take the advice for what it is... advice :] thanks for the tip!
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:19 Aug14 2013 Post ID: 3266986
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Yeah. He's not a scammer because almost everyone builds their most powerful familiars using 400 crystals hence the 'OPE400' term. I myself have an OPE400 Lanvall that took my 6 months to evolve and crytallise. Calling this guy a scammer is the biggest insult to people who put in effort to make their favourite familiars more powerful than they already are.
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:26 Sep24 2013 Post ID: 3275281
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do you even get a lanval? D:
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:43 Jan18 2014 Post ID: 3299855
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Yeah, what he's telling you is a very good trick to get good fams without spending a lot of gjallarhorns in bazaar.
My trick is buying a fam in bazaar and selling it for more. With that trick I now have 1800 gjallarhorns guys. You should also try that some time.
Of course don't worry if sth goes wrong and you lose some.
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:30 Oct17 2014 Post ID: 3351954
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Awesome advice!!!and for those of you that dont know how to get a lanvall just search in the bazaar for a lanvall
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close