Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Good and bad

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 11:50 Mar25 2013 Post ID: 3228114
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
Describe the best and worst times in your life.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
stormform Posted: 15:25 Mar25 2013 Post ID: 3228183
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
Still being fairly young, I feel like this digging for something that isn't there but meh.
The best time of my life, as cliche as it sounds, I think I'm living it right now. Being a student and all makes life a whole lot easier than it could be.

Worst; I can't say I've had too bad of an experience, but going through middle school was hell for me.

pwnthemonkeys Posted: 03:23 Mar26 2013 Post ID: 3228352
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
Post Likes: 5
+
Being in independent study (homeschooled) from my middle school years to graduation of highschool for both.

Just stayed home all day long playing my video games and just being lazy, but that also hindered my social skills and motivation.

« Last edited by pwnthemonkeys on Mar 26th 2013 »
There was a sig here, it's gone now.
Team SuperCheats Posted: 13:20 Mar26 2013 Post ID: 3228488
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
But at least you're good at games! Smile

For me it's hard to pinpoint exact best and worst times, just pleased and grateful for the way my life has turned out so far and having two great sons and a great job.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
pwnthemonkeys Posted: 14:28 Mar26 2013 Post ID: 3228504
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
Post Likes: 5
+
Team SuperCheats said:But at least you're good at games! Smile

Eh let's say single player games. Never been good with multiplayer.
There was a sig here, it's gone now.
steelersrock01 Posted: 14:36 Mar26 2013 Post ID: 3228512
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
Worst - Definitely December/January of 2008-2009. That's when I got my most recent surgery and was stuck home from school for a month and a half and had 3 months of physical therapy. Completely sucked. Next to that was probably finding out 2 months ago that I only have one kidney and my blood pressure is sky-high.

Best - Probably last summer. Tons of free time, best weather I can remember, no responsibilities.
Dark Breloom Posted: 15:51 Mar26 2013 Post ID: 3228547
Dark Breloom
Post Likes: 95
+
A couple years ago when I lacked any sort of motivation at all and was barely passing school was probably the worst year.

Any summer is really my best year, I see friends that I don't see at all the other part of the year and that makes it worthwhile.
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 19:41 Mar26 2013 Post ID: 3228625
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
My worst times were before age 11. If you can't figure out from the username, I didn't have a wonderful time. I can't say I liked being locked up for all those years or getting beat until I bled when I did wrong. But I'm not going into all this again.

The happiest time I had hands down was 2009 in T&C. I would give my left nut to do it all over again. There were so many great people there back then, and it was the first time I really had a reason to smile. I still try to keep in touch with most of the people, but it's getting harder as time goes on. I can barely get people like Ziggoratt999 or Star_Meteor_Dragon to talk to me anymore because they have such a busy life.

Just typing those names makes me sadface. ):
Volke Posted: 05:39 Mar27 2013 Post ID: 3228727
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
Worst was Year 4 of school (basically, aged 8-9). Due to high numbers in the school year, nine of us were moved to a separate classroom, because we were supposedly the 'brightest' (despite the fact that half of them were utter numbskulls, although I was certainly very bright). Yeah, basically, I was the odd one out, so the other boys kept picking on me. I always stood up for myself, but all in all it was a pretty bad year.

Best was, uhh, most of the rest. Other than that one year, my life's been more or less the same. I can look back on particular periods of my life and think 'ok, then was better than now', but then I realise it's just nostalgia and begin remembering what I didn't like about that period too. So it's been pretty similar.
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 05:44 Mar27 2013 Post ID: 3228729
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
And here I thought your worst time would be waking up in a Chinese couple's house after a night of binge drinking. Or was it Curry that told that story?
Volke Posted: 06:19 Mar27 2013 Post ID: 3228734
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
Nah that was me. They were Japanese though. They lived above their restaurant, which I used to frequent.
Keyblade21 Posted: 02:00 Mar28 2013 Post ID: 3229070
Keyblade21
Post Likes: 323
+
Worst time of my life would have to be early teens. So much moodiness and anxiety. While I am still in my teens (18) i've found that it's gotten a lot better. I used to be depressed out of my mind when I was younger. It seems that time is the one cure to everything. Besides death. Time doesn't really help that out.

Anyways, the best time of my life would be when I was younger and carefree. I didn't have a single worry in the world besides what I was going to do with my siblings in the morning. But getting older has it's advantages. Way more freedom for one, and more responsiblity for another. Just wish that life didn't go by so fast. Good memories make me sad a little, because even though they were good, I wish they could still happen again. I wish the people that I knew when I was young, would still be there when I am old. But anyways, yes the best time of my life would have to be when I was young.

« Last edited by Keyblade21 on Mar 28th 2013 »

Avy & Sig credits go to Hurricane0

Want to join in the chat? Head over to General Chat
Alana|D Posted: 03:32 Mar28 2013 Post ID: 3229086
Alana|D
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Post Likes: 400
+
Best time in my life was sitting on a swing in the park when I was 7.

Worst part was before I was 7 sitting on the parks swing. Life sucked when I was little. /mysteriouspast O.o
sphynxx Posted: 03:57 Mar28 2013 Post ID: 3229094
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
/notsomysterious :|

Life just sucks in general lol

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Alana|D Posted: 04:37 Mar28 2013 Post ID: 3229102
Alana|D
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Post Likes: 400
+
Oh hush. XD

You got that right, lol. I wish I could keel life. DX
Keyblade21 Posted: 00:59 Mar29 2013 Post ID: 3229313
Keyblade21
Post Likes: 323
+
Life is life. It can be good or bad depending on how you look at it.

I'm grateful for the life I have. I've been given so much, and there are so many great opportunities. I'm greatful I live in a country where I can choose if I want to become a Doctor, or become a politician, or basically anything I want. Life is too short, thats the one thing I hate most about life.

Avy & Sig credits go to Hurricane0

Want to join in the chat? Head over to General Chat
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close