Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Any Good Movies?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Nic21 Posted: 12:08 May27 2013 Post ID: 3248944
Nic21
#holla
Post Likes: 6
+
Anyone see any good movies lately? I just went to the new Star Trek: Into Darkness, and it was killer. I actually just watched the first one because I loved the second one so much. Now I seriously want to see Into Darkness again. I really do recommend it.

Also, any good ones coming out that anyone's excited for?
Credit to .Impact for this good lookin' guy right here<3

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
crazybrother Posted: 23:45 May27 2013 Post ID: 3249066
crazybrother
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Try OZ The Great and Powerful. It's a very exciting movie you surely love.
Keyblade21 Posted: 02:33 May28 2013 Post ID: 3249080
Keyblade21
Post Likes: 323
+
Saw Iron Man 3. Wasn't really impressed by it though. The Mandarin they put in the movie isn't even the actual Mandarin villian.

Haven't bothered to see anything else. I'm looking forward to Man of Steel. That should be good, plus I'll probably buy tickets for a Midnight showing on Wednesday the 12th (My birthday :D) and drag a few mates along.

White House Down looks like it might be decent, but that's only because they have Morgan Freeman.

The Wolverine doesn't look very good sadly. I might go see Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters if it's good. Been a fan of the books since they came out, and the first movie was total crap, nothing like the book. Hopefully the second redeems, otherwise i'm done with that.

Definitely going to go see The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. Read a little bit of the first book when it came out, and hopefully the movie is good.

OMGGURL I am so totally going to see the One Direction movie <3
HEARTZ DEM BOYZ! - Quote by Sphynxx

Gotta go see Paranormal Activity 5. The series might be total crap, but I've stuck with the story this far, so I can't give up now.

Definitely seeing Thor: Dark World, Hunger Games: Catching Fire, and The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug. All great series and have such potential.

No I'm not a movie nerd, just looked those up on movieinsider.com.

Only one i've seen this year is Iron Man 3. I've thought about Star Trek just because I love J.J. Abram's work, but I think i'll just wait till its out for rent.

Not a great year for movies, but not terrible either.

Avy & Sig credits go to Hurricane0

Want to join in the chat? Head over to General Chat
sphynxx Posted: 02:41 May28 2013 Post ID: 3249083
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Eh, dunno really. See what I can be bothered paying for.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Nic21 Posted: 09:50 May28 2013 Post ID: 3249135
Nic21
#holla
+
crazybrother said:Try OZ The Great and Powerful. It's a very exciting movie you surely love.

I was curious about that one. Don't think it's one that I'd see in theaters, but I'll definitely be checking it out when I can rent it.
Keyblade21 said:Haven't bothered to see anything else. I'm looking forward to Man of Steel. That should be good, plus I'll probably buy tickets for a Midnight showing on Wednesday the 12th (My birthday :D) and drag a few mates along.

YES! I probably won't go Midnight release, but I'm definitely going with the fam I-MAX/3D. I'm reaaaally psyched about that one, the commercials have been amazing.

Agree with you on the Catching Fire and the new Hobbit. I'll be seeing both of those, especially Catching Fire. My one and only midnight release I've ever been to was The Hunger Games. It definitely didn't disappoint (:

I'm not a big horror movie fan, so I'll probably be staying away from Paranormal Activity 5.. or any of the Paranormal's for that matter.. But one movie that looked so intriguing to me is The Purge. I won't write up a whole paragraph explaining the plot, but serious, look it up.

I'll be honest, one of my favorite parts about movies are the previews, and at Star Trek they had a Despicable Me 2 trailer, and I died. I love that cute stuff, saw the first one, loved it. Again, probably wouldn't see it in theaters, but I'll definitely be watching it at some point.

Also saw World War Z and The Lone Ranger trailers, those looked good. Might actually have to go to theaters to go see the new 300 movie, Rise of an Empire. And also Elysium and Pacific Rim look pretty good. I don't go to the theaters often, but there are quite a few good movies coming out this Summer. Can't wait!

Chikablam Posted: 10:04 May28 2013 Post ID: 3249141
Chikablam
Post Likes: 24
+
Keyblade21 said:
Gotta go see Paranormal Activity 5. The series might be total crap, but I've stuck with the story this far, so I can't give up now.

This.
How much worse can it get?
Formerly
Nic21 Posted: 13:57 May28 2013 Post ID: 3249174
Nic21
#holla
+
I didn't even know they were on #5, lmao. I really don't understand how they are either.

Chikablam Posted: 16:07 May28 2013 Post ID: 3249199
Chikablam
Post Likes: 24
+
Yeah, 4 came out last october, not great
I wonder who they'll move onto this time?
Formerly
Keyblade21 Posted: 05:16 May29 2013 Post ID: 3249335
Keyblade21
+
Chikablam said:Yeah, 4 came out last october, not great
I wonder who they'll move onto this time?

They'll probably just set it in Britney Spear's dressing room. Now THAT would be a scary movie.

sphynxx Posted: 22:04 May29 2013 Post ID: 3249578
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Not if it were set in the past and she was 18 ;)

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
daisy520 Posted: 03:20 Jun03 2013 Post ID: 3250523
daisy520
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 3
+
Nice sharing
wishtome Posted: 23:39 Jun04 2013 Post ID: 3250888
wishtome
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 1
+
I enjoyed watching Apocalypse Earth, and Stoker movies, try it.
ZZZextral Posted: 23:41 Jun04 2013 Post ID: 3250889
ZZZextral
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 1
+
Apocalypse Earth is nice, but never heard about Stoker. I'll check and watch it.
Keyblade21 Posted: 03:49 Jun05 2013 Post ID: 3250924
Keyblade21
+
I've never heard of either of those.

What are they about?

Stoker? As in Bram Stoker or something else?

SomeWhere Posted: 06:18 Jun05 2013 Post ID: 3250932
SomeWhere
Post Likes: 5
+
Berlin Calling is an amazing movie. It's about a music producer who goes on tour, then starts doing drugs and eventually has to go in to rehab and struggle with himself to get clean. The main basic story of it might not sound very appealing, and there are a few movie sout there with this type of story, but this one really, really does stick out with an amazing soundtrack and storytelling/cinematographics that makes this movie very, very well watchable. Highly reccomend it to anyone.

Also, only movie that has made me shed a mantear. Ever.
"Close your mind,
and
Open your heart."
-Swedish House Mafia
neptis Posted: 08:59 Jun05 2013 Post ID: 3250947
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 13
+
the only movie i relly want to see right now is into darknes. since i am an old star-trek fan
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
Volke Posted: 12:59 Jun05 2013 Post ID: 3250968
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
Went to see Star Trek: Into Darkness, but that's the only film I've gone to the cinema to see since The Hobbit.

World War Z is next on the list.
rA45 Posted: 23:21 Jun06 2013 Post ID: 3251255
rA45
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
I watched Apocalypse Earth and I find it good. Try it!
actionshark Posted: 05:42 Jun08 2013 Post ID: 3251495
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
I saw Iron Man 3, the ending was the best part. I want to see the Star Trek: Into Darkness movie, I should do that sometime. I also saw a really bad horror movie, I only watched half of it because a friend hated it more than I did before he wanted to leave the theater.

Sometimes if we don't like a movie we look around for other movies, that time they were all crowded or the movies weren't good so we left.

Keyblade21 Posted: 04:27 Jun09 2013 Post ID: 3251669
Keyblade21
+
A friend and I pre-ordered tickets for the Man of Steel movie, in D-Box. It's my birthday the day before so we thought it would be something fun to do. I hope it's good. I'm not sure if Zack Snyder is a good director or not. My little brothers have seen Guardians of Ga'Hoole and said it was stupid, although that probably is more the fault of the screenwriters than the Director.

Anyways, I hope it's good. It should be because I don't think Christopher Nolan would Produce a crappy film. I'll tell you if it's good or not :3

Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close