Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Graphics

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Ulquiorra Schiffer Posted: 00:21 Aug20 2013 Post ID: 3268712
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Post Likes: 10
+
Share here since we no longer have a graphics forum *cries inside*My latest and greatest:
Spoiler:
click to reveal

« Last edited by Ulquiorra Schiffer on Aug 20th 2013 »

^Yes, I made this^
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
KingofCorn Posted: 18:51 Aug20 2013 Post ID: 3268883
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
Nice
stormform Posted: 02:55 Aug22 2013 Post ID: 3269220
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
Ooh nice, I haven't done any graphics other than backgrounds for myself in months

Pravinj Posted: 04:16 Nov08 2013 Post ID: 3286827
Pravinj
^Oh look! my username...
Post Likes: 60
+
The first one is good, I like how you've made the render sort of pop out of the sig, which is really nice. The colours match, which seems to be apparent in all three of them. The text messes it up for me though...it's just not needed, and it's sort of like you've put it for the sake of being included...and the obvious fact that you've spelled stealth wrong (unless steath is a word which has meaning to you, then I'm sorry for my ignorance Smile) BUt overall, I really like the use of the technique that you've used, so well done Smile

The second one is good as well, but I prefer the first one (personal preference Smile)I like his smile, I think it adds a bit of contrast to the overall, sort of scary effect you're going for, so nice use of the render. Lighting is good, it's believable, which is never a bad thing Smile The lack of flow is a bit sad, I know it's hard to create flow with still renders, but just try to get a bit of flow going next time Smile not a fan of the colour, but that's just me. I would have liked it to be black and white maybe, but again, personal preference. Next time though, put some obvious effects over the render, so it looks like it blends into the sig, and doesn't look pasted on to it. But having said that, overall, again, well done.

Third one, which happens to be my favourite out of the three. I like how you've used two renders, I can never make it look good, and you've made them look pretty good Smile Nice colour matching again, you have a knack for that. You maybe could have not blended in the right guy's sword that much, it looks like he's holding a dagger, not a sword (samurai, I'm guessing Smile) Good flow in this one, which is nice, overall, not too many faults...but it looks a bit too cluttered to me...try not using that many effect on one sig, try to keep it clean, unless of course this was the look you were going for, if it is, it's good, but it's a bit, just slightly, too messy for my liking. Overall though, it's well executed, and my favourite out of the three Smile

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Email: [email protected]
~Avy and Sig by me~
KingofCorn Posted: 09:04 Nov08 2013 Post ID: 3286847
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
Nice exorcist smileys.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close