Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 90
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 88 | 89 | Last     Previous | Next
Matt77 Posted: 17:15 Feb13 2014 Post ID: 3305015
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
COD BO 2.

I was just on ACNL. Not much to do if friends aren't online.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
KingofCorn Posted: 17:26 Feb13 2014 Post ID: 3305018
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
Other then zombies I don't play that much.
Warrior13 Posted: 18:07 Feb13 2014 Post ID: 3305036
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
I really only play Pokemon and older Madden Games.
KingofCorn Posted: 22:14 Feb13 2014 Post ID: 3305062
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
I worked on the Seinfeld apartment for a couple hours.
Matt77 Posted: 04:06 Feb14 2014 Post ID: 3305088
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Haven't got round to playing anything yet. Been knocking off homework but I'm about to go on ACNL (Animal Crossing New Leaf (for 3DS)).

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Keyblade21 Posted: 07:10 Feb14 2014 Post ID: 3305107
Keyblade21
Post Likes: 323
+
I'm playing this really hard game right now, I can't remember what it's called though. It's really long though, and it involves creating a character and having them grow up, then having it meet others, find a partner, and making a unit with that partner. Your character and this partner, or "other half" as it would be, make tiny characters that your characters have to teach and watch grow and leave and find their own partners. After these things have happened, your character grows old and realize it's time to pass on the knowledge it has gained throughout the game, but by the time it realize this, it contracts a disease that wipes all the lessons and memories that your character has learned and experienced. In the end your character essentially becomes a tiny character again, having to be looked after and tended to until it's data stream ends.

Through out this game, you come into contact with numerous other characters, some who teach you, others who you teach, and yet others who make your character's life a living hell hole. The ones who teach your character, make it realize that there are many beliefs and a lot of knowledge to be gained. The ones who your character teaches, makes your character realize just how futile the search for knowledge is, and the ones who make your character's life a living hell, teach your character that the most important thing with gaining knowledge is patience, because some knowledge isn't gained by learning or watching, it's gained by playing this game and making mistakes, and having the patience to keep trying and learning.

This game, as with others, does have cheats. But unlike the others, these cheats change your character forever. Some are permanent and others are temporary. If your character finds the road to be too rough and not worth it, the first cheat "termination" comes into effect. If you choose to enter this cheat, your character dies, but with that termination, everyone that character has touched is affected. This cheat causes innumerable others to be saddened and makes them realize just how powerful the "termination" cheat really is. Another cheat is for the same reason as the first cheat, but these characters either realize that "termination" is powerful, or that they can't do it. This cheat doesn't have name because it is a bunch of little cheats piled into one big cheat, but for reference we'll call it "Poison". This "poison" cheat isn't permanent, but it's right below "termination" because it kills your character slowly but surely, as well as effects those around you, and is a hard cheat to disable. With this cheat activated, your character will partake of bytes and flops. Bytes are drinkable items that cause you to become sluggish if you have too many, but also can do very bad things to your character. You start seeing enemies where there are none and attack those close to you. In essence, your character places a blind fold over their eyes and attack everything. Now sometimes, this doesn't happen and your character just gets tipsy or sluggish, but even though you can't see the harm, inside your character the code for your character's antivirus protection is being destroyed. This cheat is hard to disable because these bytes make your character feel like it can't live without them, but if your character has the right motivation, or shear willpower, the cheat can be disabled.
Now, flops are things that your character can either inhale or inject into their code. Like bytes, these flops destroy code, but not in the same area of your character. The code that the flops destroy is in the CPU or Central Processing Unit, and once that code is destroyed it won't ever come back, taking away from that character, it's brilliance. It might take a while, but eventually your character will become dull and once the things that seemed easy like processing numbers and transporting data will now take a lot more work. This cheat is a lot harder for your character to disable because flops are more camouflaged than bytes, and they don't seem as harmful. Same as the bytes though, flops can be over come with either shear willpower or motivation.

This game is long and hard, and at times seems unbeatable, but I don't know if that's the case. So far no player has won so I'd say it is unbeatable, but who knows. I do know that nothing is impossible though, there are just things that haven't been done yet, so we just have to keep playing the game and try to beat it.

Avy & Sig credits go to Hurricane0

Want to join in the chat? Head over to General Chat
Chikablam Posted: 10:33 Feb14 2014 Post ID: 3305118
Chikablam
Post Likes: 24
+
^That's dedication, I'd probably just use some cheat codes

Been playing a lot of Mass Effect 1 and Team Fortress 2 lately, and some occasion Left For Dead 2
Formerly
KingofCorn Posted: 13:42 Feb14 2014 Post ID: 3305145
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
More Sims 3 for me. These apartments aren't easy.
Novus Posted: 10:13 Feb15 2014 Post ID: 3305244
Novus
Post Likes: 72
+
Seth said:I'm playing this really hard game right now, I can't remember what it's called though. ...

Seth. I think it's called "Life."
Definitely a challenging game. I have yet to beat it, and I swear, I feel like I've been playing it my entire life.

« Last edited by Novus on Feb 15th 2014 »
KingofCorn Posted: 21:44 Feb15 2014 Post ID: 3305350
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
Yeah but did you know you can end it early?
Matt77 Posted: 17:33 Feb18 2014 Post ID: 3305736
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
But ending it early isn't winning the game.

I'm about to play some COD.

ViolinViolinViolin

Pooly Posted: 19:17 Feb18 2014 Post ID: 3305750
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
Post Likes: 0
+
Trying to force myself to finish Final Fantasy XIII-2.
Good game and all, just really can't be bothered to finish it, had it since it came out as well.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
KingofCorn Posted: 21:20 Feb18 2014 Post ID: 3305766
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
Later I'm gonna play some Lego Star Wars.
Novus Posted: 06:24 Feb19 2014 Post ID: 3305824
Novus
Post Likes: 72
+
I tend to always have that same issue with Final Fantasy games - especially the newer ones. Though I could say the same for games in general. I tend to get too bored or busy and I never finish them.
Honestly, despite me being on this website for so long, I've never been all that into gaming. I'll go into random spurts of playing a game for a week non-stop, and then go a month without playing any games at all.

But most games in the FF series are so long that it seems especially difficult for me to finish them. Love the series, though. Easily one of my favourite game series I've played.
KingofCorn Posted: 11:08 Feb19 2014 Post ID: 3305864
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
I'm gonna try and 100% Lego Star Wars.
Nic21 Posted: 23:31 Feb21 2014 Post ID: 3306222
Nic21
#holla
Post Likes: 6
+
Going back and forth between Fallout: New Vegas & Skyrim at the moment
Credit to .Impact for this good lookin' guy right here<3

Warrior13 Posted: 00:01 Feb22 2014 Post ID: 3306237
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
At this very moment, I'm playing Pokemon Y. Have a lot of Trade Requests currently.
KingofCorn Posted: 00:27 Feb22 2014 Post ID: 3306238
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
I just finished some exploration in GTA V.
Matt77 Posted: 00:44 Feb22 2014 Post ID: 3306241
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Just finished playing ACNL.

ViolinViolinViolin

Chikablam Posted: 07:08 Feb22 2014 Post ID: 3306270
Chikablam
Post Likes: 24
+
Just started playing Banished, it's like Age of Empires meets SimCity
No war, but your villagers can starve to death, freeze to death, die in fires, work accidents, weak hearts, old age or an influenza. The real kicker though is people not having enough babies.
It's pretty damn good.
Formerly
Displaying Page 2 of 90
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 88 | 89 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close