Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Yoooo

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
KingofCorn Posted: 10:37 Apr09 2014 Post ID: 3315388
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
*Whispers* "Don't add him on Skype."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Nic21 Posted: 12:31 Apr09 2014 Post ID: 3315398
Nic21
#holla
Post Likes: 6
+
Trainer Saphire said:
Nic: YAY! It's good to see you!
This year has been really rough, but life has been good generally since I left c: you?

Aw, sorry to hear that, glad everything's going well now though! (: I can't really complain, college is a big change, but definitely a good change in a lot of ways! Plus the weather is finally starting to warm up around here, so my mood's been improving as well hahhah! Finally doesn't feel like an endless winter d:

KingofCorn said:Hi Nic! Where ya been?

collegeeee! If I said all I've been doing is studying though I'd be lying because I've been playing Pok�mon Soul Silver hardcore for the past two weeks xD
Credit to .Impact for this good lookin' guy right here<3

Trainer Saphire Posted: 13:38 Apr09 2014 Post ID: 3315404
Trainer Saphire
Saphy
Post Likes: 4
+
Adam: You're still here? I thought you left around the same time me and George did xD

Novus: Still pretty good if you consider we never really talked xD
Dry pastels are so cool. I had an art class in high school where we took the dry pastels and chalk and made fresco pieces and coated the tops in glue for a glossy finish. And then dropped it on the ground so it would crack and have an old timey look to it. I didn't like what I drew, but it was fun XD /endmemory
That's dramatic, but so I can be a light in your life and air that you breathe and what not, it's saphy.marie

KoC: Shh, it's okay
I can block him if hes creepy

Nic: I'm glad you're enjoying college! I like it too, would like it more if I didn't have a biology teacher who pretty much told me she doesn't like my kind and is giving me bad grades to reflect that she doesn't like me at all (one of the perks of this year). Are you in the dorms? I'm stuck at home for now :c giggles wildly in my vriska shirt
"I know I'm lame, I just flaunt it"
Nic21 Posted: 14:33 Apr09 2014 Post ID: 3315412
Nic21
#holla
+
What a bunch of poo! It's not like bio's easy to begin with, so add a poop teacher on top of that, and you have a bunch of crap! :> Hopefully you can survive this last stretch of class and never have her again.

Yep! I'm dormin' it. It's not too bad. Honestly I think I would've saved a good chunk of money by just staying at home and commuting, but I kind of wanted to get the dorm experience, and my parents agreed. I'm staying in the dorms next year too, an all sophomore dorm which is waaay nicer than the one I'm in now, lol. Then Junior / Senior years I'll probably stay at home, save some money and commute (:

nightmare2 Posted: 14:38 Apr09 2014 Post ID: 3315415
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Trainer Saphire said:Adam: You're still here? I thought you left around the same time me and George did xD

I originally did. I found a lot of time on my hands during my Winter Break and ended up returning here. Didn't really become active again until around February though. Don't see much point in leaving again until I overthrow Rich and take over the site contribute more to the site.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
KingofCorn Posted: 15:47 Apr09 2014 Post ID: 3315432
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
Not before I do...
Trainer Saphire Posted: 22:48 Apr09 2014 Post ID: 3315471
Trainer Saphire
Saphy
+
Nic: I know. I don't even care what grade I pass with anymore, I just want to get out of that class with a passing grade. Worst part is, I really like biology (I had 103 in the class in high school). This teacher doesn't like enthusiasm for the subject apparently. I wrote her a whole page on the essay question of DNA replication, and told us that she wanted it half a page to a page. She took points off because I wrote too much.

Lucky, dorms sound fuuuuun. If it wasn't so expensive, I'd say stick with dorms for the rest of college man. Then again, you might actually like your family.

and no plots for site domination. That's been my plan since the beginning and no ones messing it up for me. No. One. :c
KingofCorn Posted: 22:50 Apr09 2014 Post ID: 3315474
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
I must eliminate the competition.
Novus Posted: 06:51 Apr10 2014 Post ID: 3315510
Novus
Post Likes: 72
+
Nic said:collegeeee! If I said all I've been doing is studying though I'd be lying because I've been playing Pok�mon Soul Silver hardcore for the past two weeks xD

What are you focusing on in college? Or are you just worried about getting generals out of the way?

Saphy said:Dry pastels are so cool. I had an art class in high school where we took the dry pastels and chalk and made fresco pieces and coated the tops in glue for a glossy finish. And then dropped it on the ground so it would crack and have an old timey look to it. I didn't like what I drew, but it was fun XD /endmemory
That's dramatic, but so I can be a light in your life and air that you breathe and what not, it's saphy.marie

I either did dry pastels alone, or tried to combine them in some way with charcoal/graphite. Sometimes turned out well, other times not.
Oil pastels, on the other hand. Hate 'em. Have no idea how to work them or blend them or anything. xD
I'm only dramatic to get my point across. My completely un-exaggerated point. (:
I shall add you within an hour or two of me posting this. ;p
Warrior13 Posted: 09:26 Apr10 2014 Post ID: 3315517
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
Trainer Saphire: A little late of response, but I'm still here. I don't think we ever really knew each other, but I still have a banner that you made for me years ago.

« Last edited by Warrior13 on Apr 10th 2014 »
KingofCorn Posted: 10:03 Apr10 2014 Post ID: 3315525
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
Is it the Joker one?
Craizen Posted: 10:29 Apr10 2014 Post ID: 3315530
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Hi taphy n Nic

« Last edited by Craizen on Apr 10th 2014 »
Trainer Saphire Posted: 17:19 Apr10 2014 Post ID: 3315555
Trainer Saphire
Saphy
+
Warrior: You do? :D I'm trying to remember which one, I made so many.. I probably still have it in my folders somewhere.
But to answer KoC's question, probably not. I don't remember ever making one with the joker as the focal.

Craz: Who made you super mod? >>>c also hi <3
KingofCorn Posted: 17:28 Apr10 2014 Post ID: 3315562
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
I like that panda one. But you do understand(like zebras) pandas don't exist.
Trainer Saphire Posted: 17:32 Apr10 2014 Post ID: 3315566
Trainer Saphire
Saphy
+
I'm still a child and choose to believe in such things ;-;
KingofCorn Posted: 17:33 Apr10 2014 Post ID: 3315567
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
I bet you think eagles are real too.
Trainer Saphire Posted: 17:35 Apr10 2014 Post ID: 3315569
Trainer Saphire
Saphy
+
Only because America tells me to. And America is never wrong.
Matt77 Posted: 18:40 Apr10 2014 Post ID: 3315572
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
KoC - Zebras are real! How many times have me and CW told you!

And America is never wrong.

You've been taught lies. Australia is not just desert and kangaroos.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Nic21 Posted: 18:45 Apr10 2014 Post ID: 3315574
Nic21
#holla
+
Novus said:What are you focusing on in college? Or are you just worried about getting generals out of the way?

For right now it is mostly generals, but this semester I've started having more business focused classes. I'm think marketing with maybe a minor in graphic design? That's my big thought right now, still wavering between a few options at this point. I have two meetings coming up with advisors though, so I'm hoping after those I'll have a much more clear view on what I want to do (:

Craizen said:Hi taphy n Nic

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAIZZZZZZEEEEEENNNNNN!

hi boi :3 <33333

nightmare2 Posted: 18:57 Apr10 2014 Post ID: 3315580
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Craz has returned to us. Saphy has brought forth much luck, time to start a religion around her >_>
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close