Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

who thinks popular kids suk

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
I heart grunts Posted: 20:25 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 381830
I heart grunts
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
who thinks popular kids suk?.!?.!.?.!
if i had an ipod i would fill the whole 10 hrs with green day any thing not green day or genarely punk rock would be sacreligist to my ipodgreen day aditoin spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spamidy spam
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Rooku Posted: 20:26 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 381835
Rooku
+
I do! But my friend Hollen doesnt...every guy likes her.Im always with her..does that mean im popular too? NOOOO!!!!
ÄßßÉ- well. isn't this just interesting?
superman4u Posted: 20:30 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 381842
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
noo i hate popularity (but dont hate popular kids). i think everyone should be treated equally (im not saying this because im not popular). im in eight grade now.. uptill 6th grade i was really popular (espicially in sixth grade). But when it came to seventhg grade i had to move.. and wasnt the least bit popular.. thats why i think there should be no such thing as popularity since i experienced both..

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
I heart grunts Posted: 20:35 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 381850
I heart grunts
Forum GuestMember
+
a popular jerk has a locker next to my so i looked at her cobonation got in there ripped her books and pictures and then through dog poop in there lol lol lol lol lol lol lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if i had an ipod i would fill the whole 10 hrs with green day any thing not green day or genarely punk rock would be sacreligist to my ipodgreen day aditoin spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spamidy spam
tookoolforskool20 Posted: 21:43 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 381951
tookoolforskoo
l20
+
jerk pops suck
im popular every1 knows me but i dont treat every1 like crap
like someppl i know
first joined~ 2003

original account~ umbreon

like my batman drawing¿
<<<<<

pantalaimon01 Posted: 21:56 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 381967
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
On 01-Sep-2005 I heart grunts said:a popular jerk has a locker next to my so i looked at her cobonation got in there ripped her books and pictures and then through dog poop in there lol lol lol lol lol lol lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hah, I should try that sometime. I just gotta be supercareful that they don't find out who did it...

POPULAR KIDS SUCK!!!
Except for the Christian ones... At least they don't treat everyone like crap...
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
superman4u Posted: 22:31 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 382039
superman4u
+
lol.. ru christian.. well yeah most of the people in america are christians.. and if ur a popular kid.. they dont treat u like that.. and they only do that when ur a low class kid.. (like i was for a yr[a low class kid].. glad that was over) and im christian too.. I have seen a lot of popular kids that are kool (in the sense that they are good hearted).. most of the nice people are middle class.. well MOST. But the christians well in my opinion are like the most corrupted ones cuz they have free will to do n e thing.. And i hate that since im not one of themm..

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
ilovemissyelliott Posted: 22:34 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 382045
ilovemissyelli
ott
Forum GuestBanned
+
On 01-Sep-2005 I heart grunts said:who thinks popular kids suk?.!?.!.?.!
You think I suck? =*(
superman4u Posted: 22:36 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 382051
superman4u
+
u a pop kid..well i dont think n e popular kids that are nice and not corrupted/swear/do some stupid things and stuff like that are ok.. (Like people who are really nice and good hearted are cool).. and yes i know u werent asking me.. but iwas just voicing my opinion

Mask-o-Sheik Posted: 23:13 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 382135
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
popular kids don't necessarily suck, but they have the overwhelming tendency to become real-life n00bs.

i think that people that fit the "popular kid" archetype tend to suck - they lead sensationalized, shallow lives, and it's kind of sickening. however, i'd say that i'm pretty popular - i have lots of friends, albeit no close friends - but i do my best to *avoid* the type idiocy celebrated in the media and by popular kids everywhere.
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
superman4u Posted: 23:16 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 382141
superman4u
+
yup i know what u mean went throught the same thing.. but was ten times more popular lol.. but ignored all the bad things, and only ung out wiht the nice pop kids.. more..

REC Posted: 00:25 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 382264
REC
Forum GuestMember
+
Popular kids serve a purpose.

They might be fake and shallow, but they make other people know who they really are. If you consider yourself to be a better person then they are, then they have served their purpose.
Aeshma Posted: 00:49 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 382303
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
On 02-Sep-2005 REC said:Popular kids serve a purpose.

They might be fake and shallow, but they make other people know who they really are. If you consider yourself to be a better person then they are, then they have served their purpose.
Yeah, but at what cost? ...popular kids are most of the time the bullies at school toward kids who doesn't fit their profile and many people here have (or still) been bullied on school.
REC Posted: 00:58 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 382319
REC
Forum GuestMember
+
Maybe so, but I think the whole stereotype of popular kids is what gets them the most. People assume too much. I was in the popular group, and was considerably popular, but in no way am I bully. I liked to swap groups, go in and out of different groups just to see what makes them tick.

Having different groups allows kids to fit in somewhere, giving them a sense of connection, which is good in my opinion. Groups bring similar people together and allow friendships to be formed.
ilovemissyelliott Posted: 00:59 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 382322
ilovemissyelli
ott
Forum GuestBanned
+
On 02-Sep-2005 REC said:Popular kids serve a purpose.

I am not a fake, we just are very well known around the school, and we don't bully people for no reason, we fight with them because they talk behind our backs, making themselves seem less pathetic
Aeshma Posted: 01:08 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 382327
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
On 02-Sep-2005 ilovemissyelliott said:I am not a fake, we just are very well known around the school, and we don't bully people for no reason, we fight with them because they talk behind our backs, making themselves seem less pathetic
See, here you have it...you fight because they talk behind your back???

...man, then you will have to break many more noses and jaws in your life if you fight for that and hurt them fiscally...the result will be that the have bruises and you end up in places where you rather not spend your days.
Gigarookie Posted: 13:18 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 382966
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
Weellll, Popularity is relative. If you hate them, and everybody here hates them, are they popular?
You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same.
ozzo Posted: 13:46 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 383012
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
...hmmm....i don't like this topic...lol, joking Smile i don't think anyone sucks...well...i HAVE few people on my list...

t0ms0nic Posted: 14:14 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 383107
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Im popluar,but I act just like a normal Teen,or at least myself.Just because your popluar,dosen't mean you suck.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
ozzo Posted: 14:15 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 383113
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
EXACTLY!! good one tomsonic! i mean, i would say i am popular Smile do you all think i suck?

Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close