Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Gummi Ship Help

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

nightmare2 Posted: 00:45 Jun29 2014 Post ID: 3325884
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
If you know what a gummi ship is then I will assume you know a little and may be able to help me with my current question as well as any future ones regarding ships.
My first question is regarding the special gummi ship available in Final Mix called Tonberry. How do I use it? I know it has a slash weapon but I have no idea how to make it cut stuff up.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
steelersrock01 Posted: 16:19 Jun29 2014 Post ID: 3326037
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
That is the worst part of that game
stormform Posted: 19:04 Jun29 2014 Post ID: 3326050
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
Sadly, I don't remember those at all anymore, I barely remember the ones from the second one, and I last played that last week.

nightmare2 Posted: 20:31 Jun30 2014 Post ID: 3326282
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
steelersrock01 said:That is the worst part of that game

Really? I actually kind of like it. It is a fun mini game. Ah well I gave up on that thing, got another special model and from what I got out of it is that all special models are useless and only for funsies.

Completely unrelated but too lazy to make a new post, playing the Final Mix and facing off against Zexion's Absent Silhouette, level 20 any suggestions? Aside from waiting. My friend is challenging me to beat them as soon as I unlock them.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
steelersrock01 Posted: 13:26 Jul01 2014 Post ID: 3326415
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
I just didn't like that you had to do them every time you moved between worlds.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close