Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

A message from KingofCorn

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
KingofCorn Posted: 11:26 Jul29 2014 Post ID: 3332796
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
First off I want to apologize for the replies I gave in the General Chat Forums on Sunday. I understand that I shouldn't act in the manner I did. Now I'm not going to make excuses or try to make a case that others were at fault. But understand that when I logged on to Super Cheats Sunday morning nearly every one of my recent posts had a negative or vulgar reply. It pushed me to my limit. I'm sorry for swearing on this website. To be perfectly honest most of the time I just put asterisks but it still counts. I also apologize for challenging people's beliefs.

Most of the time when there is a disagreement on Super Cheats it's based around debates on firearms, politics, or religion. So to clear things up here are my official beliefs:

Firearms: I believe every US citizen over the age of 18, without a criminal background, and without any existing mental problems should be able to own and operate a firearm. I believe every US citizen over the age of 21 with the proper license should be allowed to carry and conceal a handgun with one round in the chamber. I believe fully automatic, three round burst, suppressed firearms should legal in every state.

Religion: I am a Christian. I believe that God created the world in 6 days and through man wrote the Bible. I believe that God sent his Son to die on the cross for our sins. I believe that all Christians should try and share the Word of God with all non-believers. I believe that it is Satan's job to draw Christians away from God and our job to resist. I respect all religions; be it Muslim, Jewish, Catholic, Baptist, Buddhist, Atheist, or any other religion. I know that I try to show Atheists Christianity and I'm sorry if this offends the Atheists of Super Cheats. I will stop but I will continue to pray for you.

Politics: I am a Republican. I believe that man should work for his wages. I believe in this saying "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime." What that means is if the government gives people money they did not earn through work they will come back for more money and no work gets done. I believe every US citizen should have the right to worship their religion freely. It's what my country was founded on. I believe that all men were created equal and should be treated as equal.

Patriotism: I love America. I will fight if my country requests my assistance (draft) and if need be die to defend its freedoms. I recognize and honor the 116,516 men who died in WWI, the 405,399 men who died in WWII, the 33,686 men who died in Korea, the 58,209 men who died in Vietnam, the 4,404 men and women who died in Iraq, and the 2,196 men and women who died in Afghanistan. These men and women fought and died in the defense of their country and their country's allies.
These are my beliefs and I ask that you would please respect them. If there are any future debates to be held in Super Cheats I ask that they are closely monitored and moderated by a Super Cheats staff member.

I forgive all of you who were unkind on Sunday. I ask that you guys never act like that again to me or any other Super Cheats member. I will try to be more considerate of others and their views.

If I see any more unkind posts about me or any other Super Cheats member I will not reply but I will report it. Also I will not be replying in this thread. If you have a question for me or if there is something you want to say just PM me.

Now there were some of you who wanted to know my age yesterday. I replied that you have to solve three riddles to find out my age. I now present you with Riddle 10 of 12:
(1 19 - 10 25 - 13 25 - 2 18 5 5 11 - 5 11 - 15 16 8 15 21 - 23 5 18 11 - 14 9 5 - 1 19 - 10 25 - 13 25 - 18 1 1 11 - 5 11 - 22 5 18 19 20 18 9 11 - 23 15 18 4 - 1 19 - 13 25 - 22 5 12 15 15 18 - 14 9 11 19 - 19 1 1 11 - 14 9 5 - 23 1 20 - 9 19 - 5 11) ? Good luck

P.S. You guys should really send an e-mail to the people you ban explaining why they were banned and how long they are banned for.

« Last edited by KingofCorn on Jul 29th 2014 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
steelersrock01 Posted: 12:14 Jul29 2014 Post ID: 3332804
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
Good enough. And FYI, usually when people are banned they get sent a PM detailing why and for how long. But there didn't seem to be a need for it in your case.
Doctor Silent Posted: 14:58 Jul29 2014 Post ID: 3332821
Doctor Silent
Post Likes: 7
+
Yeah, a PM they can't read :P

Well, if you learned how to respect other peoples' beliefs and opinions, good, our work is done.

As for the rest of that post, thanks for telling us stuff we already know.
geezerguy Posted: 15:52 Jul29 2014 Post ID: 3332831
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
Go outside and have fun man
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
The Arsonist Posted: 17:06 Jul29 2014 Post ID: 3332837
The Arsonist
Post Likes: 11
+
What the ****

TheMadArsonist: JONATHAN FOR MOD 2012
supapika: YEAH
supapika: wait what?
supapika: D:
TheMadArsonist: JON2012
supapika: so the mayans were right!

Fermented Offal Discharge Posted: 18:39 Jul29 2014 Post ID: 3332850
Fermented Offal Discharge
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 15
+
steelersrock01 said:Good enough. And FYI, usually when people are banned they get sent a PM detailing why and for how long. But there didn't seem to be a need for it in your case.

What about that poor Jirachi fellow who is permanantly banned and can no longer access his account? What ever is he to do if can't review the reason as to why he was banned so that he might possibly reflect on his actions?
geezerguy Posted: 18:49 Jul29 2014 Post ID: 3332855
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
I'm sure he's trying his utmost to find out
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
Matt77 Posted: 19:10 Jul29 2014 Post ID: 3332862
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
Well that riddle makes no sense. Good luck to whoever can solve it.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Xeta Posted: 20:50 Jul29 2014 Post ID: 3332904
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
Dude this is a video game website.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
steelersrock01 Posted: 20:51 Jul29 2014 Post ID: 3332906
steelersrock01
+
Fermented Offal Discharge said:
steelersrock01 said:Good enough. And FYI, usually when people are banned they get sent a PM detailing why and for how long. But there didn't seem to be a need for it in your case.

What about that poor Jirachi fellow who is permanantly banned and can no longer access his account? What ever is he to do if can't review the reason as to why he was banned so that he might possibly reflect on his actions?

You can apparently send and receive PM's while banned. KoC was PMing me. Honestly, I'd rather Taron and everyone else weren't banned. You guys liven this place up a little. And besides his antics the other day, I don't know why he's perma banned. But that's Rich's prerogative. He wants him banned.
Xeta Posted: 20:53 Jul29 2014 Post ID: 3332910
Xeta
Beneta
+
steelersrock01 said:
Fermented Offal Discharge said:

You can apparently send and receive PM's while banned. KoC was PMing me. Honestly, I'd rather Taron and everyone else weren't banned. You guys liven this place up a little. And besides his antics the other day, I don't know why he's perma banned. But that's Rich's prerogative. He wants him banned.

Yossy hacked Jirachi's old account when he was smod and banned a bunch of people. Taron didn't really care so he never contested it.

steelersrock01 Posted: 21:01 Jul29 2014 Post ID: 3332925
steelersrock01
+
Ah. Well if he for some reason actually wants to post here he can message Rich, but who knows when he'll reply.
Xeta Posted: 21:04 Jul29 2014 Post ID: 3332934
Xeta
Beneta
+
He doesn't.

steelersrock01 Posted: 21:06 Jul29 2014 Post ID: 3332944
steelersrock01
+
Can't blame him
Xeta Posted: 21:41 Jul29 2014 Post ID: 3333030
Xeta
Beneta
+
Mike why are you still an admin?

Dark Breloom Posted: 22:01 Jul29 2014 Post ID: 3333042
Dark Breloom
Post Likes: 95
+
bro no one cares about your age
steelersrock01 Posted: 22:26 Jul29 2014 Post ID: 3333056
steelersrock01
+
Xeta said:Mike why are you still an admin?

Dunno. I don't do much admining. I gave up trying to get rid of the bots months ago. I'd be fine with being demoted. Checking in here is just a habit at this point.

« Last edited by steelersrock01 on Jul 29th 2014 »
Xeta Posted: 23:49 Jul29 2014 Post ID: 3333067
Xeta
Beneta
+
I know a place where you should go. Salute

really mad there isn't a winking emote

InvertAlpha Posted: 01:42 Jul30 2014 Post ID: 3333085
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
Post Likes: 6
+
I've been here before, just not at this high of scale. At least iirc.
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
Avengein Posted: 05:05 Jul30 2014 Post ID: 3333112
Avengein
Post Likes: 31
+
Anyone else feel the topic is a bit much?

You got banned because you were being a ball sack. Just keep your opinions to yourself and stop forcing them on people.
What the hell am I doing here?
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close