Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Leaves In The Meadows - Check Page 3

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
KingofCorn Posted: 12:11 Aug20 2014 Post ID: 3338913
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
I'm surprised she didn't stub her toe in the dark.

1. Always carry a knife on you.
2. If you're a girl don't try to fight several mean.
3. If you intend to fight people have short hair.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 13:05 Aug20 2014 Post ID: 3338933
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
Post Likes: 97
+
I don't think readers enjoy reading about dead kids. I certainly found it hard to continue reading from that point. I think you should stay away from that for now tbh.

« Last edited by BURNOUTFREAK on Aug 20th 2014 »
KingofCorn Posted: 13:11 Aug20 2014 Post ID: 3338935
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
Why was the kid dead anyway?
popoyez Posted: 03:06 Sep04 2014 Post ID: 3342810
popoyez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Darkness

Darkness. All I see when I awake from my dream. Not any of the old dirt on the ceiling, not the grey silk curtains, not the creaky old table sitting by the window. Just darkness. Pure darkness. I roll over to check the time. 3:12AM. Ugh, not another one of these midnight awakenings. These have been occurring quite frequently lately, where I wake from my dream to find the time to be exactly 3:12 in the morning. I can never figure out why it happens to me, let alone why the time is always 3:12. I lie back down to try to return to my dream, but like always, I can't. I just lie there until sunrise, thinking about everything. About the lies, the darkness, the others.
Matt77 Posted: 08:22 Sep04 2014 Post ID: 3342869
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
Excuse me. That is plagiarism & you're lucky the post isn't reported.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
KingofCorn Posted: 13:35 Sep04 2014 Post ID: 3342891
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
Wait so this isn't something he wrote himself?
Warrior13 Posted: 13:59 Sep04 2014 Post ID: 3342925
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
popoyez: Banned for one day. It's not right to copy what people say, especially what someone literally wrote.
KingofCorn Posted: 16:00 Sep04 2014 Post ID: 3342957
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
Warrior13 said:popoyez: Banned for one day. It's not right to copy what people say, especially what someone literally wrote.

Yes I agree don't copy people.
Matt77 Posted: 02:42 Nov01 2014 Post ID: 3355272
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Part 1:Lost & Found

Well you see, when I was a little boy, there was a small village. In the village, everyone has the names of Matt, Keyblade, Warrior, Kingof, Steelersrock, Alana & hundreds of various other names. Certain numbers were added onto the end of your names. For example Matt63, Warrior2, Steelersrock01 or Keyblade6. But the Alana & Kingof models were names differently. The Alana's had a letter after them such as Alana|B. The Kingof models always had a vegetable name after them such as KingofCucumbers. But one tragic day, the models were destroyed, or at least most of them were. I remained as Matt76, & set sail to find where my kind had gone. I couldn't find them. No Matts were to be seen. I thought all hope was lost. But then I spotted a Keyblade model. It was Keyblade19. He was dying, & needed to upgrade. I stayed with him until he upgraded & became Keyblade20. Together we searched for other models. After 8 years of travels we found one. He was laying dead on a corn field. This model was called sphynxx. We tried desperately to save him but it was too late. He had left our world. But suddenly another model, a Kingof model appeared. He was KingofCorn, & decided to join us, after his friend had died. We crossed several lands & chatted about the history of our great country America, until we found a Steelersrock model. This one was the very original; Steelersrock01. He joined us, & we crossed the seven seas searching. When we were in mainland Italy, we found a small girl. She was a model, this time an Alana model. Her name was Alana|C, & she told us of a Warrior12 found in New Mexico. We wasted no time & swam across the sea to reach New Mexico. We were greeted by the Warrior model as we expected. As time went on & we grew older & sometimes upgraded, we found more & more models & formed a community with us models. Model Richard, model Dennis & Model Mark lead the community, & we found more & more models. Eventually there were hundreds of us in the community. But near the time of 2011, we started losing models. Some ventured off to other parts & some reached the part of their lives where they could not upgrade again. The final community group was me; Matt77, KinfofCorn, Warrior13, Keyblade21 & Alana|D. However, some models stayed near the outskirts of our area, & occasionally popped in every now & again.

Part 2:The Kanginningaroo Of The End

Ok so some of the final part of my last story was false. Really something devastating happened to us. On the day of December 5th, 2011, we were all relaxing in the community. Then we heard these giant, thundering leaps of doom. We looked behind us & an army of kangaroos came sprinting towards us. We made cover above our circus tents to avoid the rampage. These kangaroos seemed...different. Something was wrong with them. But then we saw! An altered model of the Kingofs; KinfofCorn! He was being dragged inside a cage by the kangaroos. As we were thinking of a plan, one of our members; Warnings, attempted an escape, but was caught by the kangaroos & locked in a separate cage. In decided I needed to make an escape of my own. I jumped off the roof & sprinted away. I entered the nearby forest & ran & ran & ran, but the kangaroos were too quick, & caught me. I was locked in a cage, & was taken away my this group of kangaroos. I never knew what happened to everyone back at the tents...

26th of March, 2012:

Well it was really a day with no surprises to begin with. Do the same thing. Try to escape. Fail, get fed the dung from places you wouldn't want to see. But this day (it was around 10 o'clock at night) I felt that this was it. The kangaroos seemed weak. They seemed weak in the 26th of January & February too. I thought; this was it. I needed to escape sneakily, get out of the forest area & get into nearby civilisation. So I did what I always do; slowly chip off the bars on the cage & then crawl out. I sneaked & hid behind whatever I could find to avoid being seen. Then, I saw my chance. I sprinted for my life out & into the dense forest area. As I was sprinting, THUD! I crashed into another person running through the forest. When we got up, we both instantly recognised each other. It was KinfogCorn, the one in the cage back at the tents. We both knew what was happening; we were both escaping from separate prisons. We knew there would be 2 times the kangaroos hunting us down. We both chose to head north. KinfofCorn mentioned a river up north. He had seen it sometimes from his cage. We ran & ran for miles & miles & eventually, we saw it. A beautiful city, the fresh river, the night lights. Immediately we headed to the city, to hopefully find help.

Part 3: The Internet, Oh What A Fine Thing!

Really when I was inside that cage with the kangaroos, I had time to think about the past. I remembered many memories which were once lost, once never gazed upon. So back to my story, KinfofCorn & I were heading to that city. To our wildest amazement, there were others in this city. Not our models, but they all seemed different. It was unbelievable. These people thrived through manual labour, friendly discussions, & a strict routine. For weeks we observed these people & noticed one thing they had which we didn't. The need for a life. These people had several places & things they needed to do; whereas us models just needed to talk. Talking was the way of life for us. Sure these people talked, but it was optional to talk. KinfofCorn decided he must venture off to the eastern side of this area, so we departed & wished each other safe lives. I never saw him again.

I sneaked inside a small building. It had a square-shaped device on a desk. On the screen, it said 30/12/11. So the date was December 30th. Guess time flies when you have to walk kilometres to city life. I saw an icon on the bottom of the screen of an orange & blue circle. The orange was shaped similar to the animals we called Xofs. I used a device next to me and eventually made the xof circle open a menu. I could enter words into the bar on the menu page. I pressed the letter S, & in the recent searches, it had "super cheats". I clicked on that & proceeded into the page called SuperCheats. This would be my new home.

Part 4: Goodbye My Brother; Hello My Friends

At first once I had worked out how to use this thing, I would answer gamers' questions about games. Then I found forums, which had polite members chatting on them. I stayed on these forums for a week, before I saw the username of a member. It was Keyblade21. I privately messaged Keyblade21 about my past, & he recognised the stories I was telling. This was Keyblade21 from the tents! I told him I would venture back. But what about KinfofCorn. I thought of him as a brother. We traveled to many cities together before finding this one. How can I just leave without finding him, & saying the final farewell. I left instructions on this computer on how he can find me; if he ever returned, & then after notifying Keyblade21 that I was coming home, I left, & ventured for home.

9 months. 9 months it took me to get home. But I was home, & everyone I knew was there. Except KinfofCorn. And for decades & decades I talked, laughed, & had fun at home. The home I had named, SuperCheats.com

I actually felt really sad after writing that.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

KingofCorn Posted: 02:50 Nov01 2014 Post ID: 3355280
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
I felt sad reading it.
Warrior13 Posted: 17:05 Nov01 2014 Post ID: 3355411
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
That hit home, Matt. ;_;
Matt77 Posted: 19:56 Nov01 2014 Post ID: 3355441
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
I think that story is better than my attempted beginning of a story. That's why I posted it here, & plus, everything is now together.

EDIT - Ignore the incorrect dates in part 2.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Nov 1st 2014 »

ViolinViolinViolin

Warrior13 Posted: 21:51 Nov01 2014 Post ID: 3355466
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
It's awesome. A true masterpiece. Thumbs Up
Matt77 Posted: 23:22 Nov01 2014 Post ID: 3355478
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
I'm gonna put it in my bio.

ViolinViolinViolin

KingofCorn Posted: 00:12 Nov02 2014 Post ID: 3355484
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
That would be cool.
Warrior13 Posted: 09:27 Nov02 2014 Post ID: 3355548
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Matt: Nice. Thumbs Up
Matt77 Posted: 06:56 Jan03 2016 Post ID: 3399127
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Here's something I began a few days ago:

The Leaves in the Meadows

1~

Oh what a beautiful day, I thought to myself that morning. The grass covered with dew, the sky painting a golden horizon over the hills, I convinced myself that this would be a great day. My bare feet were soaking and my whole body was freezing, but still I ran through the meadows. Every morning I would run through these meadows, laughing and smiling as I watched the cows wandering. At the end of these meadows I would run into the next, and the next, and the next, and finally run up the hills. From that end point, puffing and gasping for air, I would just stare into the sunrise and down into the distance. But that morning, I could see something in the distance. It looked like a man, perhaps in his mid 30s limping towards me in the distance. Still panting for air, I raced down the hill and dashed towards him. About half way before reaching him, he collapsed to the grass. When I finally reached him, I shook him, talked to him, asked him questions, and got no reply. He had blood all over him, and when I checked for a pulse, I felt nothing. Then the horror got to me; he was dead! Had he been attacked? Was he just sick?, I asked myself. Panicking, I looked around and into the distance, checking for others, when I sighted another man. He looked a similar age; perhaps slightly younger, and was holding a kitchen knife high into the sky with blood on it. Immediately fearing the worst, I took the dead man?s bloody jacket and ran off back to home, occasionally checking behind me, checking that he wasn?t coming any closer. But he didn?t move a single step. He just stayed there, watching me, the little scared boy running home through the meadows. When I arrived home, I noticed something strange. In our meadow, there were leaves on the ground, fresh leaves. Leaves in the Meadows?, I asked myself curiously. How on Earth could there be leaves in the meadows? We don?t have any trees...

ViolinViolinViolin

Matt77 Posted: 03:57 Jan10 2016 Post ID: 3399603
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Bump.

ViolinViolinViolin

Matt77 Posted: 02:48 Jul13 2016 Post ID: 3414887
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Bumping one last time cause it was strange that no-one replied here.

ViolinViolinViolin

Warrior13 Posted: 11:26 Jul13 2016 Post ID: 3415005
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Just read it. It was really good, outside at the apostrophes being turned in question marks. XD
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close