Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Knights & Dragons: Rise of the Dark Prince

Up and Coming Guild, level 19, No Gemming required, top500 average

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

loine88 Posted at: 11:38 Sep30 2014 Post ID: 3348365
loine88
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Whether you're a KnD guru or just gliding on through, you're welcome in Stihl Reign! We currently have 10/21 slots filled, so we have alot of space which we hope to have completely filled really soon! The Guild Champion is lvl 71with all Epic Boss, The Guild Sentinel is lvl 88 all epics, and I(GM) am lvl 110 all EB+. We finished the most recent war at rank 397 due to our lack of members and activity and 19 wins and 9 losses our last guild war. We've now got an established core and are looking to fill out our ranks with active players that want to see the top 100+ .

Stihl Reign was founded by myself and my two younger brothers Odin and Scythe, we do not require gemming in wars because let's be honest who spends money on games. I am married and have two kids so i can't afford to spend my hard earned money. We'd like to take Stihl Reign to the top 100 or even higher and we'd like you to be a part of it!

Guild Name: Stihl Reign
Guild Level: 19
Bonuses: 11 bonuses total Air - 5% / Earth - 4% / Water - 4% / Spirit - 4% / Fire - 4%
Bonuses are chosen based on what the guild members want based on a vote. Fire and Water are next up to be boosted.
As far as guardians we purchase them before guild wars. no need for them any other time.

REQUIREMENTS
-Must be level 25+
-Must be active and please try and level daily! If not that's totally fine as long as you gain levels. Also we would like for members to be active during wars/raids.
-I promote to leadership roles based on activity during wars/raids as well as how active you are outside of the wars (contributions, activity, and how much you help with leveling the guild)
-I prefer if you download the Line app and add myself and send a message for purposes of communications outside of KnD game chat. its easier to communicate because not everyone pays attention to the guild chat.
-Questions comments or concerns in the guild I'd be happy to answer and help out. I am active daily because I am on disability and play regularly.

That's it! We do NOT and will NEVER require gemming for wars. We welcome you to use gems how you see fit and expect nothing more than activity during wars. The Guild Sentinel, Champion, and myself usually are very competitive with each other and use all the gems we can to be higher in leaderboards so the lower level guys get better stuff. as are the High Commanders and Commanders in our guild. I encourage competition amongst the members because it makes it fun and the better everyone does in the wars/raids makes our guild look better and finish high. If you can't compete in a war/raid let me know because if not then you will be warned. I understand not everyone can stay on the entire war/raid.

As for gold, we have a minimum of 500k per week minimum but if you are enhancing or upgrading your castle, training fields, and dungeons to lvl 2 i can be lenient and encourage that. I understand needing to make money. Only thing I require is a heads up so i know whats going on.

HOW TO JOIN
1) Search for "Stihl Reign " in game and apply!

OR

2) Contact "Loine88 " on here or the Line app for easy communications for wars and when members are outside of KnD or My friends code is XBQ-RHP-CBF .

Hope to hear from some of you all soon! We can't wait to see you competing and join the friendly atmosphere.

« Last edited by loine88 on Oct 3rd 2014 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close