Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

steps on adding neighbors

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

tazsbugsbe Posted at: 14:50 Dec28 2014 Post ID: 3365535
tazsbugsbe
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
how do you add friends as neighbors from the game center or any where there is no add button.... Please help .... I play sims free play so add me .......my name is tazsbugsbe in rising sun valley name of town
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:18 Jan06 2015 Post ID: 3366942
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi my name is Bob can you please add as your friend
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
cheatninjahgurl2015 Posted at: 19:45 Jan08 2015 Post ID: 3367282
cheatninjahgurl2015
+
+
You get neighbors from facebook. get an account and then join some sims freeplay fb groups. thats what I did and I got over 50 new neighbors in like a day. and then u can go into their towns and use their things. Also find a neighbor on level 50+ and use one of there garden patches to grow bell peppers because u can get 575xp and 625simoleons extra as a monument bonus each time u harvest a crop. do this to level up very quickly Coolxoxo
we-were-wild Posted at: 21:25 Jan08 2015 Post ID: 3367294
we-were-wild
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On the Game Center app, if you go to friends you'll find a "+" sign on the left corner, click it and add the username of who you want to add and send. They will either accept you or not. To get neighbors through Facebook, you have to have friends who are playing the game (as far as I know).
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:38 Jan09 2015 Post ID: 3367365
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
What is the game centre app? I want to download it from the Play Store so I can add people as neighbours on Sims Freeplay.
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:02 Jan26 2015 Post ID: 3369247
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm Wondering the same thing. I added someone on game centsr but they're not showing up on party boat
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:20 Jan27 2015 Post ID: 3369331
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I keep accepting sims requests on Facebook but they dont show up as my neighbors. I have my sims game linked to my Facebook. Am I missing something?
cheatninjahgurl2015 Posted at: 16:56 Jan29 2015 Post ID: 3369521
cheatninjahgurl2015
+
+
as long as they play 'sims freeplay' they should show up. Join some 'sims freeplay' facebook groups;"sims freeplay players" and "sims freeplay:fun and friends" are the 2 I am in. Once you are accepted, go through the groups and send requests to some of the members. Then you will get loads of new neighbors. And double check that your sims game account is connected to FB Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:49 Feb17 2015 Post ID: 3371406
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have a facebook page and 2 of my friends play sims freeplay as well. But even when I request them or they request me, we dont show up on each others neighbors list. Am I doing something wrong? I am playing from my mobile device.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close