Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Group Projects?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Warnings Posted: 10:28 Jan22 2015 Post ID: 3368720
Warnings
Post Likes: 30
+
It's more of a let-one-person-do-all-the-work-and-the-others-can-sit-on-their-butts-and-enjoy-summer-project

So tell me your Group Project stories you've had in the past and how much you hate/?love? them?
because I swear to god, one more group project, and i'm leaving education, becoming a saint and living in the himalayas
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Warrior13 Posted: 22:10 Jan22 2015 Post ID: 3368762
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
I don't have many stories. I normally was the one doing most of the work, but everyone knew I was going for Valedictorian.
ChrisMaclean Posted: 17:03 Jan27 2015 Post ID: 3369336
ChrisMaclean
Kusanagi's Man
Post Likes: 5
+
Hmm... if I can remember a time of a group project where pretty much one person did roughly 90% of the work was when during the second semester of my first year of college when I took a communications class. My partner and I had to create a debate to discuss about a subject already selected by the teacher and to answer questions about the subject by other classmates. The project itself wasn't entirely hard itself since I had my work pretty much done within the first few days of when the project was announced, which I had about five pages of information including about eight citations and sources whilst my partner pretty much had everything done on his part until the day before we had to present our debate to the class with little work done it, which I think was about two pages, three citations and sources, which was the minimum requirement I believe. Though the debate itself was pretty much the easy part. By a stroke of luck, we both managed to get a 96 on the project itself, which I thought was pretty impressive in my book for doing most of the work. I do know of more occurrences like this, but this one stood out to me the most. Haha

Signature by your's truly~
Aura Kingdom IGN: ASarcasticMage Level 77 Sorcerer/Wizard
Hel_Sama Level 42 Necromancer/Sorcerer
Sarmus Level 61 Duelist/Gunslinger
Lzxa Level 60 Ravager/Gunslinger
JackiePotato Level 47 Brawler/Ronin
Jack said:Should put something interesting here but lazy
Warrior13 Posted: 22:25 Feb04 2015 Post ID: 3370070
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
Chris: 96? Not too bad. Thumbs Up
ameverrit Posted: 00:36 Feb06 2015 Post ID: 3370219
ameverrit
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 1
+
i guess it can be any art project all over
TommyMayle Posted: 05:07 Sep08 2015 Post ID: 3387829
TommyMayle
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Its actually the story of my life.I have been developing a game with a theme of New-York Triathlon Expo and my team had 5 members but I am doing all the work and no other team member is even helping.See more at http://nytriexpo.com

« Last edited by TommyMayle on Sep 11th 2015 »
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close