Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Team D$ Meeting Room

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Scorpion Posted: 04:23 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390221
Scorpion
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Come in Team D$, and welcome to your new Meeting room.

Old members know what we do, we talk generally about anything we want.

Make up a topic and then carry on talking.

If you wanna join then you can ask here too.

Ok, for the first topic, how did everyone do while i was gone??

^_^
Why dont you do the world a favour and Join Team D$, wanna give a big shoutout to all my freinds who made this all possible. Join my site today, www.overloaded.co.nr.
JOIN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gamemasterforlife2 Posted: 04:24 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390222
gamemasterforl
ife2
Forum GuestMember
+
can i join and in return can you join team shadow
shadow fans please join team shadow,team d$,shiny zapdos
Scorpion Posted: 04:28 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390227
Scorpion
Forum GuestMember
+
Sure thing dude, thats a Team D$ policy.

Oh yeah, Team D$ here are the policys again:

* This PROMO, excludes Leader,President,Vice President and 'Mod'
This mystery gift is copyrighted by Team D$ � and should not be copied by any other Team, All of Team D$ � Rights have been reserved and if broken, the perpitratoir will suffer consueqences and the prosecutor will make a final charge. If you do wish to intefere or copy Team D$ � rights then please dont read this and go away.
Thank you. By Leader Scorpion and Team D$ � *

* In the rules Team D$ � will act like a refferal program, when one joins Team D$ �, then if the new member has a team, then we will join to make a better team, therefore acting out a refferal program, making Team D$ � a good refferal Team.
If this rule is copyrighted then Team D$ � will find the prepitraitor and the prosecutor will give a final charge, thereafter you still interfer in Team D$ � rights then the matter will be solved personally.
Therefore Team D$ � has all there rights reserved and do not wish to make copyrighters a fool of themselves. Even after this you still feel tempted then please looka awya and go.
This has been made by Team D$ � Leader Scorpion and have been accepted by Team D$ � *

Remember folks no one copies anything to do with Team D$ �
Why dont you do the world a favour and Join Team D$, wanna give a big shoutout to all my freinds who made this all possible. Join my site today, www.overloaded.co.nr.
gamemasterforlife2 Posted: 04:31 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390232
gamemasterforl
ife2
Forum GuestMember
+
i accept the policy
shadow fans please join team shadow,team d$,shiny zapdos
cheating king 10 Posted: 04:32 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390234
cheating king
Forum GuestMember
+
hey scorpion you got a new name why and well it was tough while you were gone know team the team is back yes at last and i think you need to put something in your sig or in your first post saying join your site
Im back and better then ever but im not a mod whch is bad. If your a WWE fan join the kingdom of WWE or WWE royal kingdom. Other great teams are team need for speed $ team annefranman and team respect. Join Team pokemon maters it is one of the biggest tea
Scorpion Posted: 04:35 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390240
Scorpion
Forum GuestMember
+
Oh yeah thanks, and thanks for reporting back.
I will do my sig.

I changed my name, i didn't like scorpion92.

I'll come on in the site in 2 seconds.
cheating king 10 Posted: 04:39 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390247
cheating king
Forum GuestMember
+
yeh i am on there now and yeh i like scoprion better then scopr 92 but i thought someone would already have scorpion
Im back and better then ever but im not a mod whch is bad. If your a WWE fan join the kingdom of WWE or WWE royal kingdom. Other great teams are team need for speed $ team annefranman and team respect. Join Team pokemon maters it is one of the biggest tea
Scorpion Posted: 04:50 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390257
Scorpion
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah i thought so, apparently it was wrong Rich made me the account, i never made it.

I mailed Rich, he did it for me.
Aeshma Posted: 04:57 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390261
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
Did you also notice that my team had 200 pages and I closed it and had to make a new thread and because of that I have officially the biggest team in SC history Smile

I guess shiny zapdos will be next, if you wouldn't have left, then you would also probably almost have reached 200 pages by now.

(200 is the limit, then threads get closed in Team and Clan)

and the_people_champ gave up on his team.
cheating king 10 Posted: 04:59 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390263
cheating king
Forum GuestMember
+
well he gave his team to me and blaz because he couldnt get on enough becuase of school team pokemon masters
Aeshma Posted: 05:01 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390266
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
cheating king 10, check out Graphics and Artwork, I posted a cover of a book that is good for someone who like to cheat. lol
cheating king 10 Posted: 05:06 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390269
cheating king
Forum GuestMember
+
ok ill check it now and scorp your a member on team pokemon masters because your a good person i will move you up if you post a bit
Scorpion Posted: 05:17 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390280
Scorpion
Forum GuestMember
+
Ok sure i will, i'll be on it in a bit.

Aeshma have you got my avatar, this one sucks.
Aeshma Posted: 05:21 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390283
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
On 05-Sep-2005 Scorpion said:Ok sure i will, i'll be on it in a bit.

Aeshma have you got my avatar, this one sucks.
Sorry mate, I deleted all the images that weren't mine from my computer.

You could look for a post from your old account and copy the avatar to your computer.
cheating king 10 Posted: 05:22 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390286
cheating king
Forum GuestMember
+
which avater are you looking for Scorp
Scorpion Posted: 07:37 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390356
Scorpion
Forum GuestMember
+
Well any that says my name on it, i was looking for like a scorpion and on the top saying Scorpion
Aeshma Posted: 08:48 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390403
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
On 05-Sep-2005 Scorpion said:Well any that says my name on it, i was looking for like a scorpion and on the top saying Scorpion
Oh now I get it, well I will make you something cool and post it tomorrow for you ;)
RJ Fighter Posted: 08:50 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390404
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
You mean the old team is toast? Bah. I'll re-join.
Cousinavee Posted: 09:06 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390426
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 1
+
hey all
The death of logic is the birth of understanding. Explaining somthing without evidence is trying to prove the unproveable.... I have absolutely no clue what im talking about...
cheating king 10 Posted: 17:33 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 391816
cheating king
Forum GuestMember
+
no you dont rejoin i dont think if you were a member before you are a member now
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by Forum Admin

Post Top
Click to close