Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

One year ago

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
KingofCorn Posted: 14:31 Dec25 2015 Post ID: 3398391
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
One year ago today I got my first gun. Now I own 4 guns and 3,494 rounds of ammunition. Murica
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
fatassmonkey Posted: 15:15 Dec25 2015 Post ID: 3398395
fatassmonkey
Some kind of monkey
Post Likes: 116
+
Nice.
KingofCorn Posted: 01:38 Dec26 2015 Post ID: 3398420
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
I need to buy a lot more incase this f*cking ban passes. If these stupid democrats really wanted to limit the guns they would shut up about them. Every time a democrat talks about guns they sell like crazy. If more guns meant more danger then why has the gun ownership gone up so much while the violent crime is at a historic low? The real irony is if they try to take them(part of the bill mentions confiscation) gun crime will skyrocket because most people have the "from my cold dead hands" mentality.
fatassmonkey Posted: 10:10 Dec26 2015 Post ID: 3398434
fatassmonkey
Some kind of monkey
+
That's what's wrong with America. Everyone seems to have a sense on entitlement. Everyone feels that they are owed something that having guns is a right not a privilege.
KingofCorn Posted: 11:03 Dec26 2015 Post ID: 3398436
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
What the f*uck!? It is a right. You have the right to free speech. You have the right to own a gun. You have the right to refuse soldiers from staying in your home. You have the right to refuse search without a warrant. You have the right to not incriminate yourself. You have the right to a trial in court.
fatassmonkey Posted: 17:08 Dec26 2015 Post ID: 3398457
fatassmonkey
Some kind of monkey
+
But why should you have the right to own a weapon of destruction. An article made solely for the purpose of killing.
Matt77 Posted: 21:46 Dec26 2015 Post ID: 3398472
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
What the f*uck!? It is a right. You have the right to free speech. You have the right to own a gun. You have the right to refuse soldiers from staying in your home. You have the right to refuse search without a warrant. You have the right to not incriminate yourself. You have the right to a trial in court.

So you have the right to bully? That's free speech. So is calling someone a n1gga or a f@g. You have to remember the basic human rights aren't all correct. The right to bear arms also isn't in the official Universal Declaration of Human Rights, therefore it isn't an official right, and therefore you can't use UDHR rights alongside American rights. It's not my right, or Dan's right, or millions of other people's right. You don't need a gun.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Dec 26th 2015 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
KingofCorn Posted: 02:33 Dec27 2015 Post ID: 3398479
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
I'd like to see my single shot 22 be destructive. It's all up to the user. I could harm just as many people with a carefully placed flare as I could with a carefully placed bullet. The difference is I have the right to own a gun. I don't have the right to own a flare or a knife or a car.
Matt77 Posted: 03:38 Dec27 2015 Post ID: 3398484
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Article 17 - Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.

This states that you have the right to own property. You have the right to own a car or a knife or a flare or yes, a gun. I have the right to own a car or a knife or a flare, no gun. Owning a gun is not my right.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Dec 27th 2015 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

InvertAlpha Posted: 23:34 Dec27 2015 Post ID: 3398557
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
Post Likes: 6
+
>Impossible to deport 11 million illegals

>Supports & thinks it's possible to round up 350 million guns.

Logic.
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
Matt77 Posted: 23:39 Dec27 2015 Post ID: 3398558
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Um who said it's possible to round up 350 million guns?

ViolinViolinViolin

InvertAlpha Posted: 23:41 Dec27 2015 Post ID: 3398561
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
+
It's called an exaggeration. Came off a conservative image macro.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
Matt77 Posted: 00:03 Dec28 2015 Post ID: 3398564
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
I honestly think there are way more than 350 million guns there.

ViolinViolinViolin

sphynxx Posted: 04:29 Dec28 2015 Post ID: 3398579
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
I can never understand Americans and their morbidly stupid fascination with fire arms.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
InvertAlpha Posted: 11:07 Dec28 2015 Post ID: 3398599
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
+
Yeah it is pretty excessive.

Matt77 Posted: 23:26 Dec28 2015 Post ID: 3398668
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Makes me glad to live in a desert with kangaroos which we ride to school on.

ViolinViolinViolin

KingofCorn Posted: 00:10 Dec29 2015 Post ID: 3398677
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
It doesn't matter how many guns their are because they are incredibly easy to make. Pipe shotgun? $7 and a trip to the hardware store. Ar15? 3D printer and some online orders. 3D printers have changed gun control completely. But hey printers are expensive. If you have a drill and an Amazon account you can make an ar15 too. I love this country.

We love guns because it's in our heritage. Pilgrims used their guns to hunt and fight off Indians. Farmers used guns to fight off British tyranny. Explorers used guns to spread across America. We settled this land with guns. We're raised with guns.

Most people who still die from guns commit suicide or are shot in the hood. 99% of legal gun owners don't hurt anyone. In fact many of them show exemplary gun safety. A lot gun accidents come from people without knowledge of firearms.

Guns are the most effective tools for hunting. They're the most effective tools for protection. They're lots of fun and a solid investment. You buy a new car and drive it off the lot. Boom you'll never sell that car for the same price again. I could sell any of my guns for what I paid for them plus a profit. Unless you beat the **** out of them you shouldn't loose any money from reselling it.

God Bless .223

« Last edited by KingofCorn on Dec 29th 2015 »
Matt77 Posted: 01:50 Dec29 2015 Post ID: 3398685
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
A lot gun accidents come from people without knowledge of firearms.

I guess America isn't very smart then.

ViolinViolinViolin

Psybadek Posted: 09:49 Dec29 2015 Post ID: 3398703
Psybadek
Post Likes: 0
+
Matt77 said:So you have the right to bully? That's free speech. So is calling someone a n1gga or a f@g. You have to remember the basic human rights aren't all correct. The right to bear arms also isn't in the official Universal Declaration of Human Rights, therefore it isn't an official right, and therefore you can't use UDHR rights alongside American rights. It's not my right, or Dan's right, or millions of other people's right. You don't need a gun.

As far as bullying goes, you don't have the right to do that. Threatening someone or harming someone is a crime. So no, being a bully isn't a right nor is it free speech. On the other side, yes racial slurs would be considered free speech, and you do have the right to say them without fear of imprisonment. However, our Constitution gives us these rights as Americans, just like every other country has rights to it's people as well. The UDHR rights do apply to us all, but countries can also give rights that others don't.
Warrior13 Posted: 10:26 Dec29 2015 Post ID: 3398705
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
Oldest member eva. lol
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close