Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

NFL - Discussion Thread

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 462 of 462
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 460 | 461 | Last     Previous
Sanzano Posted: 01:15 Apr23 2024 Post ID: 3460689
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
You guys are too good at this, I find it hard trying to keep up with what all the teams are doing. I tend to just concentrate on Washington. Every year without fail I list a player twice and don't notice. I will take your comments on board and modify my mock accordingly. Thank you.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Warrior13 Posted: 08:07 Apr23 2024 Post ID: 3460690
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
Here's the latest update to my Final mock Draft. Again, I now have the Vikings trading up with the Cardinals instead of the Chargers. I read a report that most team sources believe a deal is already in place between Arizona and Minnesota.

1. Bears - QB Caleb Williams
2. Commanders - QB Jaylen Daniels
3. Patriots - QB Drake Maye
4. Vikings - QB JJ McCarthy
5. Chargers - WR Marvin Harrison Jr.
6. Giants - WR Malik Nabers
7. Titans - OL Joe Alt
8. Falcons - DE Dallas Turner
9. Bears - DE Laiatu Latu
10. Jets - TE Brock Bowers
11. Cardinals - WR Rome Odunze
12. Broncos - QB Bo Nix
13. Raiders - QB Michael Penix
14. Saints - OL Olumuyiwa Fashanu
15. Colts - CB Terrion Arnold
16. Seahawks - OL Taliese Fuaga
17. Jaguars - CB Kool-Aid McKinstry
18. Bengals - OL JC Latham
19. Rams - DE Jared Verse
20. Steelers - OL Amarius Mims
21. Dolphins - DT Byron Murphy II
22. Eagles - CB Quinyon Mitchell
23. Cardinals - DE Chop Robinson
24. Cowboys - OL Troy Fautanu
25. Packers - CB Cooper DeJean
26. Buccaneers - OL Jackson Powers-Johnson
27. Cardinals - CB Nate Wiggins
28. Bills - WR Brian Thomas Jr.
29. Lions - DT Jer'Zhan Newton
30. Ravens - WR Xavier Worthy
31. 49ers - OL Tyler Guyton
32. Chiefs - OL Kingsley Suamataia

« Last edited by Warrior13 on Apr 23rd 2024 »
Sanzano Posted: 13:55 Apr23 2024 Post ID: 3460691
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
That's superb Warrior13, Mel Kiper needs to retire and you to replace him. I'd bet the farm you would do a better job than him. I really can't do any better than either you or steelers01 mocks. I just don't know enough about the guys that are likely to be drafted from 25 onwards. To me they are just names. All the players I do recognize I can't argue with any of your choices.

We all know though that there will be a couple of surprises in the first round which come out of nowhere, I just can't see anything strange happening with the twenty odd picks unless a bottom team decides to trade up forcing teams to take their second choices because their ideal player is off the board. The fly in the ointment may be Brandon Aiyuk if he is traded by the 49rs before the draft. Another that may rock the draft is Patrick Surtain II if the Broncos want to trade up with the Cardinals who need help in the secondary desperatly.

There are rumors flying around that Minnesota may trade their two first round picks, and Justin Jefferson to get the Patriots pick at number three. It's the only way they can guarantee getting either Daniels or Maye. You have the Raiders sniffing about so the Cardinals pick number four can get trumped.

I'm actually looking forward to this draft, plenty of people are saying that Washington are a quarterback away from reaching the playoffs.

« Last edited by Sanzano on Apr 23rd 2024 »

steelersrock01 Posted: 19:40 Apr23 2024 Post ID: 3460692
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
Something crazy will definitely happens, there's always at least a couple teams that draft guys we never even think about mocking in the first.

JJ and 2 firsts is a lot to move up for the Vikings, and doesn't make a ton of sense because if you have a rookie QB you're going to want a guy like JJ for him to throw to. Kinda setting him up for failure (which is common, so honestly I can see it).
Warrior13 Posted: 22:28 Apr23 2024 Post ID: 3460693
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
I heard a rumor that Xavier Worthy might go to the Dolphins at #21. Never would expect a WR to Miami that early, but I would not complain about adding another track star. lol

I also read something about a Washington OT not named Troy Fautanu sneaking into the 1st when most have him graded as a Late 2nd. As Mike said, some team will probably do a crazy overreach.

I will post my Final Final Mock on the day of the draft. I will try to post it early enough so the two of you can see and comment. However, unless something big breaks, I really like where my current update is. Steelers continue to be a thorn in my side, but I like Mims more than Barton and the Steelers have hit on many Georgia players in recent memory.

Just let me know when you guys wanna lock yours in and I will set it aside. ;)

« Last edited by Warrior13 on Apr 23rd 2024 »
Warrior13 Posted: 10:40 Apr24 2024 Post ID: 3460694
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Made more updates to my mock, but I am not going to post until tomorrow just in case I touch it up one more time.
Displaying Page 462 of 462
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 460 | 461 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close