Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Star Wars...again

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

balthiersbit Posted: 16:50 Jan02 2017 Post ID: 3428092
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
It was sad, it's still sad as Carrie Fisher was so much more than a Princess though I can't help wondering what the franchise will do without our favourite General/Princess?

How will they deal with this?

When the male lead of Glee died of an overdose they just decided not to continue.

What do you all think?

Carrie Fisher you were an idol to many especially people of my generation R.I.P

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Sanzano Posted: 01:46 Jan03 2017 Post ID: 3428107
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
Luckily Star Wars: Episode VIII has already been filmed so it will be wierd watching Carrie Fisher in December knowning that she died a calender year before. As for her character, I have no idea. I do know she had a significant part in the latest espisode but how it ends for her I do not know. I remember when I first saw Star Wars all those years ago in the 70's wondering why they couldn't have cast a more attractive girl as the princess but now when I watch those films I realise she was perfect for the part. I think it was the attitude she brought to the part which finally endeared me to her, especially the scenes when she doesn't take no nonsense from Han Solo.

balthiersbit Posted: 15:42 Jan04 2017 Post ID: 3428138
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
Its her hairstyles that make her look less attractive. Those side buns did nothing for her lol.

Someone mentioned that she had a siginificant role in the last film, though they have time to work out how to write her out I supose. :(

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Sanzano Posted: 02:38 Jan05 2017 Post ID: 3428163
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
Yes, I also heard that she had a significant role in the next Star Wars movie. If they can cgi Peter Cushing and also a young Princess Leia they'll probably get around the problem my bet is the writers solve it by suddenly having her get assassinated.

testuser Posted: 05:46 Jan05 2017 Post ID: 3428164
testuser
and then there will be cake.
Post Likes: 194
+
Leia characters was definitely always the strong independent woman type. Her appearance and personality had nothing overtly flirty or sexual until RotJ when they ramped up her role as love interest (and eye candy with the bikini of course). Poor Luke having to grapple with that image and then finding out .. well, you know what I mean.

If she is kept alive as an important character in Ep 8 then im sure it will end up something like you said with an assassination. Unless they can shoot a little cgi post credits scene for tack on to 8 where she accidentally trips on a wet floor sign and falls down a big dark hole to keep up the run of important characters plummeting into abysses.

If this post is irrelevant to the topic please ignore it.
It may be a test and it may be deleted shortly.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close