Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Sanzano Posted: 02:19 Jan24 2017 Post ID: 3428581
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
The Official Title for Star Wars: Episode VIII has been revealed. So who is the last Jedi. Luke, Leia, Rey, Finn, Poe, Kylo Renn or someone else or maybe a group of people such like sheep, fish, and aircraft, the word is the same in its singular and plural forms. The obvious answer is Luke so it won't be him.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
balthiersbit Posted: 10:21 Jan24 2017 Post ID: 3428604
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
I suppose it should be Rey giving that she went to Luke to present his light saber. I d try to read as little as possible about the films. If it was going to be obvious I would say Rey then Luke being killed for her to really help her want to follow her path (echoing Obi and Luke) Though I doubt it.

Rey, the last Jedi
Leia obviously prefers to be a General. Mother figure for Rey
Finn love interest?!
Poe the next Han Solo
Kylo I doubt as he looks like the typical bad guy/kinda digging that chick that beat the crap out of me/yes Emperor whatever you say Emperor.

Will we find out who she gained her powers from? Who is/was in her family tree?!

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

testuser Posted: 10:28 Jan24 2017 Post ID: 3428608
testuser
and then there will be cake.
Post Likes: 194
+
Hang on though, we have already been told that Luke is the last jedi. (well trained one anyway).
In Ep 7 we had 2 new characters who both showed force type abilities. And presumably there must be others. He really needs to get off his rock and start up Lukes School for Kids Who Can't Jedi Good and Want to Do Other Stuff Good Too.

He was definitely going for a Blue steel in that image above...

« Last edited by testuser on Jan 24th 2017 »

If this post is irrelevant to the topic please ignore it.
It may be a test and it may be deleted shortly.

balthiersbit Posted: 10:38 Jan24 2017 Post ID: 3428612
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
Would they really have Luke as the protagonist for the 2nd film when they spent a whole film introducing us to new characters?
I suppose they can use the 2nd to have Luke train Rey and Finn (with team) deal with Kylo Renn etc

testuser Posted: 11:30 Jan24 2017 Post ID: 3428621
testuser
and then there will be cake.
Post Likes: 194
+
Luke will train Rey the best way he knows how

If this post is irrelevant to the topic please ignore it.
It may be a test and it may be deleted shortly.

Sanzano Posted: 01:26 Jan25 2017 Post ID: 3428640
Sanzano
+
Didn't Yoda in one of the movies say 'Always two there are, no more, no less', so perhaps another character is going to be introduced in the new movie, I'm wondering if Rey has a brother or sister. As for Poe and Finn, I read somewhere there is talk about those two having a gay romance in th next movie. I personally doubt Disney will want it to go in that direction but you never know, this is 2017 not 1987.

balthiersbit Posted: 16:26 Jan27 2017 Post ID: 3428673
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
Really doubt that Poe and Finn would get in on but hey Disney sometimes suprises.
Be funny though, remember the fuss with people complaining about a black main character when the 1st film came out?
Now imagine if that same character had a romance with a white man! OMG the more I think about it the more I hope they do it!!!!!
Then Kylo and Rey can get together and the balance to the force will be restored.

And yes I think Yoda did say that!

Sanzano Posted: 03:32 Jan28 2017 Post ID: 3428684
Sanzano
+
I think Disney will do it too, we live in the 21st century now and times have changed and so have people's attitudes, we now all accept everyone is different.

« Last edited by Sanzano on Jan 28th 2017 »

balthiersbit Posted: 12:30 Jan28 2017 Post ID: 3428694
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
OMG I saw a great Star Wars meme today

Was the names of each film from the new trilogy together

The Force Awakens....the Last Jedi..

And I cant find the last one, that was a let down!!!!

Sanzano Posted: 03:42 Jan31 2017 Post ID: 3428717
Sanzano
+
A Boba Fett movie is scheduled for 2020, I'm particularly looking forward to this one as I loved the character when he first appeared in 'The Empire Strikes Back'. I bet Disney are annoyed he got killed off in 'Return of the Jedi'.

balthiersbit Posted: 15:54 Feb01 2017 Post ID: 3428735
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
So it is going to happen!

Sanzano Posted: 02:08 Feb02 2017 Post ID: 3428748
Sanzano
+
There's no way it won't happen, Boba Fett is a cult figure loved by Star Wars fans the world over, the thought of a Boba Fett movie is just mind blowing for them. I can't wait to see it...

balthiersbit Posted: 16:05 Feb03 2017 Post ID: 3428797
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
Now now, dont wish away 3 years of your life XD

Sanzano Posted: 13:22 Feb09 2017 Post ID: 3429045
Sanzano
+
Not at all, there's a ton of movies I want to see before that gets made. Three that are coming up in the next few months are the new Aliens movie, Wonder Woman, and Kong, Skull Island. Almost forgot, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, that one I'm really looking forward to.

« Last edited by Sanzano on Feb 9th 2017 »

balthiersbit Posted: 03:59 Feb12 2017 Post ID: 3429167
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
Find it really hard to go to the cinema. Hate paying to see films in Spanish they used to have an original language screen but they stopped it years ago. Looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy. Thor 3 come out this year or next, this yeah? That I would like to see. Aliens I dont know, as long as it is better than the last they released. Not seen much about it.

danielroxheaps Posted: 15:11 Feb12 2017 Post ID: 3429195
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 250
+
Honestly, I was hoping that Jedi would be replaced with Movie...

Wait why am I here?
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
Sanzano Posted: 01:57 Feb13 2017 Post ID: 3429243
Sanzano
+
Lol, I know what you mean about the movies in Spanish language balthiersbit. I have the same problem, I can either travel into Barcelona which is about 45 minutes from where I live, pay parking, petrol, and ticket making it an expensive night out to just watch a movie or I can go to the local cinema where they have ONE showing of a film in VO which is 5.45 on a Tuesday evening which isn't much good. The last time I went local I swear to God I was the only person watching the movie, it felt like some kind of private viewing, it felt eerie.

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 04:34 Feb14 2017 Post ID: 3429265
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
...I skimmed the posts here. I don't really know what's been said but;

I'm under the impression that Luke is the last Jedi. He'll die, and there will be no more Jedi. Why? Because both Jedi and Sith philosophies are severely flawed, and have led to the destruction of both several times in the past.

The Sith were originally destroyed long ago due to their greed and lust for power. There was always internal fighting, which lead to the Rule of Two.

The Jedi fell because they were far too concerned with pacifism to really do anything.

Jedi and Sith are far too polarized to effectively function. Some of them realized this of course, and used both Dark / Light sides of the force at the same time. A prime example would be Mace Windu. He was more or less a Gray Jedi; using the dark side's aggression in battle, but maintaining his composure through the light side. Then there were Light Sith.

You all probably remember how Mace was fully ready to kill an unarmed Palpatine in Episode 3. He had the right idea. For a moment he put aside Jedi pacifism for common sense. If he had successfully killed Palpatine there, a lot of lives would be saved, the Jedi order would have survived, the Sith would have disappeared for at time again, and Anakin would would have had some sense slapped into him, returning him to the light.

I don't think Snoke is Sith, nor does he want Kylo to fall into the path of the Sith. I believe he aligns more with the dark side, but treads a fine line as to not fall too far. I believe he ordered Kylo to kill the Jedi younglings Luke was training because the Jedi philosophy is wrong.

I believe in the future movies there with be Light and Dark side users, but no Jedi or Sith. That **** was stupid.

Common sense is always better than blindly following a flawed train of thought.

Sanzano Posted: 05:43 Feb14 2017 Post ID: 3429266
Sanzano
+
I think Snoke, the villain in the new movie will turn out to be Mace Windu. Snoke is interested in the dark and the light side of the force like Mace Windu. Mace Windu is also a Jedi who can survive great heights so he probably didn't die at the end of Episode 3. Also, Mace Windu was struck by duty lightening which turns people grey like Darth Sidious. Also, they are both bald.

What do you think?

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 12:38 Feb14 2017 Post ID: 3429270
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
Once you go black you never go back. It can't be Mace.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close