Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

I need help!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
predictable Posted at: 18:47 Dec31 2004 Post ID: 47013
predictable
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I think there is something wrong with my game because i keep losing characters and skills like i unlocked teen gohan, adult gohan and trunks then i saved and switched off and when i came back i had none of them.. can u plz help?
clinteastwood Posted at: 01:41 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47144
clinteastwood
+
+
Ermmm You sure your memory card is working?you should browse your memory card and see wheter is there anymore free space.
Or when you start the game..did you select load game instead of new game.
predictable Posted at: 03:27 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47151
predictable
+
+
yes i do have a working memory card like i got broly and stuff and it saved but i get trunks and gohan and it doesnt save them.
could this be something wtong with the game?
newage Posted at: 16:04 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47567
newage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
it's nothing wrong with your game it's probably the memory card.
I LOVE SS13 JAY!!!
darkjackrepublic Posted at: 16:37 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47607
darkjackrepublic
+
+
How Do you unlock broly ive tryed and tryed
darkjackrepublic Posted at: 16:38 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47611
darkjackrepublic
+
+
How Do you unlock broly ive tryed and tryed
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 22:31 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47893
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
Stop your whining,...here's how you unlock Broly, SS4 Goku, Omega Shenron, and SS4 Gogeta.....all in the same turn!!!!!

Use Goku's Dragon Universe (for at least the second time), and reach the Majin Saga...specifically when Goku is looking for somebody to fuse with. After Gohan has been absorbed, search the immediate area (where Goku starts this stage) for a nearby ???. After a conversation with Hercule, head towards the red dot, but DO NOT START the battle with Super Buu. Close by, is another ???. After the conversation with Tien, search the surrounding area for a spot that says "Mountains". Once the scene with Kibitoshin is over, go and fight Super Buu. Once he has been defeated for the second time (within his own body), a new red dot will appear on the map. BEFORE going to this new spot, search the islands to the East of the World Martial Arts Tournament. A ??? will trigger an odd scene with Goku, and unlock the SS4 capsule.Now feel free to go and battle with Broly.

Once Broly has been defeated, ignore the red dot on the map, and head to West City and talk to Bulma (Dragon Radar). Now, go to the red dot, and defeat Gotenks. After Gotenks has been defeated, a new red dot will appear. This will be where Omega Shenron is waiting. SS4 Vegeta will arrive, and he will fuse with SS4 Goku, giving you......SS4 Gogeta to battle Omega Shenron with. After you defeat Omega Shenron, not only will he become unlocked,....you will have unlocked the SS4 Gogeta capsule as well. Good Luck!!!!!
Death is but a door, Time is just a window,...I'll be Back!!!!!
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 22:32 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47894
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
IMPORTANT!!!!! I ALMOST FORGOT!!!!! DO NOT FORGET TO COLLECT ALL SEVEN DRAGON BALLS, OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BATTLE OMEGA SHENRON!!!!!
krillin Posted at: 08:56 Jan02 2005 Post ID: 48114
krillin
Forum GuestMember
+
+
predictable are you waiting till it goes back to the main Menu after you save?
KAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!HAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 02:17 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48444
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
You might want to try deleting any unnecessary game info already on your card,....this will clean up some space. If that doesn't work, get a new car.
predictable Posted at: 03:21 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48473
predictable
+
+
thanks krillan that helped alot...how do you get ssj4 vegeta and ssj4 gotgeta capsule for vegeta
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 03:53 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48480
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
Here's how to get the S.S.4 Vegeta Capsule, and the S.S.4 Gogeta capsule for Vegeta:

You need to be playing Vegeta's Dragon Universe for at least the second time. Do everything that you need to do in order to fight Broly.

After defeat Super Buu for the second time (the battle inside his body), do not go directly to the battle with Broly. Instead, slowly travel over the islands in the lower right part of the map. When you fly over the correct one, Vegeta will automatically land. After this scene is over, go beat Broly.

After the fight, ignore the red dot, and go Baba's Palace. Check the surrounding area for a spot labeled "Plains". After you talk to Bulma, go to West City. You will meet up with Bulma again, and this is when she gives you the S.S.4 Capsule. Now all you have to do, is go to the island where the red dot is. If you beat S.S.4 Goku, you will unlock the S.S.4 Gogeta Capsule.
predictable Posted at: 10:42 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48563
predictable
+
+
how do u do every thing u need to do to fight broly?
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 16:42 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48760
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
OK,...

Why don't you try looking on this page, I've already posted how to unlock Broly.

Call me lazy, but I'm not going to type all of that stuff again just for you sweetheart. Sorry.
predictable Posted at: 02:48 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 48999
predictable
+
+
u explained it on goku's side how do u do it for vegeta
killerconnor Posted at: 08:33 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49106
killerconnor
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Eather way if your Vegata you will not get him.
The stronger I become the harder it is to controle myself but never the less I will defeat you kakerot.
gokule Posted at: 13:23 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49200
gokule
Forum GuestMember
+
+
can you say how get BROLLY .
gokule Posted at: 13:25 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49202
gokule
Forum GuestMember
+
+
please can you say how get android 16,supreme kai,cooler and metal cooler
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 17:23 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49312
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
Here's what you do:

Use Vegeta's Dragon Universe (for AT LEAST the sedcond time), and fullfill the "Broly Requirements" listed above. BUT AFTER YOU LEAVE SUPER BUU'S BODY, DO NOT GO TO THE BROLY FIGHT!!! Head to the islands in the bottom right of the screen/map. Slowly fly over them, until you automatically land. Now go beat Broly. After the battle, ignore the red dot and head towards Baba's palace. Carefully search the surrounding area for a place labeled "Plains". After speaking to Bulma, go to West City (and talk to Bulma again). After the scene there, Vegeta's S.S.4 capsule will become unlocked. Now, go to the red dot and battle S.S.4 Goku. If you beat him, Vegeta's S.S.4 Gogeta capsule will become unlocked.
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 17:51 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49326
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
Here's how to get Android 16, Supreme Kai and Cooler/Metal Cooler:

Android 16:
Use Krillin's Dragon Universe (for AT LEAST the second time), and reach the Namek Stage. During this stage, at some point, 2 red dots will be on the map. Go to the red dot farthest to the East/right, and talk to a frog. After that scene, play the game as normal. You will notice, as a result of talking to the frog, the Android Saga will be a new part to the storyline. Now, search the islands on the bottom part of the map, and find the one labeled "Plains". Here you will find a busted-up Android 16. After you find him, go to West City and give him (Android 16) to Bulma for repairs. After that scene is over, Android 16 will become unlocked.

Supreme Kai:
Use Gohan's Dragon Universe (for AT LEAST the second time): view the two scenes with Videl and beat Goten. With these tasks accomplished, go to Kami's Lookout and defeat Piccolo. When the Dabura dot shows up, Go to the mountains on the Northeastern Coast of the Main Continent. After you find, and talk to, Vegeta: go beat Dabura. As a new part of the storyline, you will now go after Vegeta instead of Buu. Using the "Sense Auras/Ki Search" (R1), scan the surrounding area for a place marked "plains" (located near Central City). After the scene with Supreme Kai, he will become unlocked.

Cooler/Metal Cooler:
Use Goku's Dragon Universe (for AT LEAST the second time), and get to the part where you have just defeated Frieza. Three red dots will be on the map, and you must first go to the one directly below where you just fought Frieza. After you beat S.S. Vegeta, go to the red dot near the center of the screen. This will start the "Cooler Sequence". After you defeat him, a red dot will be in the same spot. After you talk to "Metal" Cooler, and BEFORE you fight him, carefully search towards the northern part of his space ship. There, you will find a capsule labeled "Cooler's Space Ship". This capsule is for "Metal Cooler", and it works the same way "Frieza's Space Ship" works,....kind of like a Senzu Bean, but with "Body-Armor".
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 225256

Post Top
Click to close