Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy VIII

Ending Help

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Fayt Liengod Posted at: 19:11 Sep20 2005 Post ID: 425179
Fayt Liengod
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I need to know where to go or what to do in Ultimicias Castle when u pull the bell rope and it gives you a minute countdown for somthing(it also says that monsters are roaring far away,) and yeah, sooooo thats that! I'v beaten all the gaurdians and smaked the scorceresss around a few times, and im getting kind of bored, but i really want to do this so id appreciate sumbodys help,

Thank you~~Jack
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
kyle_cliffe Posted at: 12:25 Sep23 2005 Post ID: 429211
kyle_cliffe
Forum GuestMember
+
+
that bell is for summoning omega weapon who is clearly the hardest boss in the whole game his light piller does 9999 to 1 character.make sure you have a character with the ability defend for when he uses terra break which does aout 4000 about 12 times.anyway make sure you have the other party near the chapel (where the organ is which is the piano thing) when you pull the bell omega will be standing in this room.ok pull the bell then you will have 60 seconds to get 2 omega so switch to the other party near the chapel then go in & get ready for a big hard tough battle
I love your tie Posted at: 03:55 Oct09 2005 Post ID: 457532
I love your tie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
k, thanks. iv fought him, i got to about 50000 hits off him before he ahnillated me, useing kamakaze and renzokuken along with shot.(2 bad i dont have lionheart or im sure id win), but do you have any imparticular stratagys to help me with him?

~~Jack
Amelie Posted at: 12:14 Oct09 2005 Post ID: 458528
Amelie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Bah. Have Rinoa use Invincable Moon a few times. This is easier when you make sure it's the ONLY extra ability Angelo learns. Smile

Oh, putting Seifer in your party helps, too (86% heal Limit Breaks). Smile
jazz*69 Posted at: 00:31 Oct16 2005 Post ID: 471413
jazz*69
Forum GuestMember
+
+
OK...you will need to do this very fast-leave your main party at the switch point in front of the fountain, and take your other party to the cord. Make sure to have the "encounters-none" ability; this way you won't have any delays, and you only have to swith the abilities and fill HP of that character. Oh, by the way, the cord summons OMEGA WEAPON who is the toughest creature you will ever face. Make sure you have plenty of invincibilty items and aura magic, but remember, you can only cast aura on someone who is not invincible!! Also, make sure one character has the revive ability, and one has the recover ability. After your party pulls the cord, run to the nearest switch point and switch parties, the quickly change the abilities back to your main character. Go around the fountain and through the large double doors and run into the big black "fog".
fish man Posted at: 02:25 Jul05 2006 Post ID: 901766
fish man
Post Likes: 1
+
+
i dont want to go through this again i just did it in the other topic. there i posted the easiest way to beat him. click on this addres to get there http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=22528

« Last edited by fish man on Jul 5th 2006 »
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close