Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Who do you think is the BEST Mod on Supercheats?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 23
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 21 | 22 | Last     Previous | Next
Dr. Advice Posted: 18:22 Sep25 2005 Post ID: 433961
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
On 25-Sep-2005 Bad Wolf said:Doctor, to be perfectly honest, I don't know why Aeshma allowed you back. You act like you know better than the Moderators and, on some occassions, even the Administrators. Sooner or later, you're going to realise that people don't want your advice. And you can't convince people to stop spamming, so you might as well stop wasting your time with that pointless little crusade.
Heh, Crusade? Tell me something Bad Wolf, do you know how many people I've help make a difference in their lives? Do you know how many people appreciate me for who I am? And above that, Do you know how many support me here? No. You see Bad Wolf, I was just backing Aeshma up, because I owe it to him for being me back. I don't think likely of myself, but I do what I can to help out, cause I know one day I will be a Moderator, no doubt. And if you don't like me for who I am, then that just shows what a good Mod you are. Back off Bad Wolf
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
iknowalot Posted: 19:41 Sep25 2005 Post ID: 434048
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
On 25-Sep-2005 annabel said:I am not trying to take over team/clans. Just I can be more stricter than other mods. But you can tell if I've had a bad day/night because i'll be yelling at someone for a tiny bit of spam lol
Wow. You must have many bad days.

Dr A: What Bad Wolf said is true. I think that what you used to do was very childish and corny. No offense.
South Park, Charmed, Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Angel, Tru Calling, Family Guy, TrippingTheRift, FreeForAll, Futurama, Jackass, Lost, That 70's Show, Celebrity Deathmatch
die_zombie Posted: 21:05 Sep25 2005 Post ID: 434140
die_zombie
Forum GuestMember
+
hmm, best mod, well the super mods are the best...but apart from them, darkboarder by far, i reckon
Join this site...http://s14.invisionfree.com/ChaoticRoleplayRealm/index.php?
and this one...http://gameknot.com/?rfr=diezombie...when you sign up the second one, where it says referals by, type in diezombie
Joshgt3 Posted: 21:10 Sep25 2005 Post ID: 434144
Joshgt3
+
I would have to vote darkboarder as well

Hell, It's about time!
My Photobucket
annabel Posted: 03:34 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 434664
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
On 25-Sep-2005 Bad Wolf said:Doctor, to be perfectly honest, I don't know why Aeshma allowed you back. You act like you know better than the Moderators and, on some occassions, even the Administrators. Sooner or later, you're going to realise that people don't want your advice. And you can't convince people to stop spamming, so you might as well stop wasting your time with that pointless little crusade.
BW I've had it with you. You always snap out at people when it's none of your business. Keep your opinions to yourself! Because i get ****** by people like that.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
die_zombie Posted: 03:59 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 434672
die_zombie
Forum GuestMember
+
annabel, dont get involved, if youve got a problem, then email the admins...
and this one...http://gameknot.com/?rfr=diezombie...when you sign up the second one, where it says referals by, type in diezombie
annabel Posted: 04:10 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 434679
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
I am going to tomorrow. After he reads that.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

die_zombie Posted: 04:13 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 434680
die_zombie
Forum GuestMember
+
good, its lots better than swearing our hearts out
sckisback14 Posted: 11:40 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 434897
sckisback14
Forum GuestMember
+
SS4 Baby Vegeta by far!!!
Hey...Where am i?
musclecarman Posted: 13:03 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 434953
musclecarman
Forum GuestMember
+
On here darkboarder_77
[][/img]what up my avy is a nissan 350Z I took the picture at a car lot plz. visit : http://s14.invisionfree.com/missan350/index.php
Dr. Advice Posted: 13:47 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 434992
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
On 25-Sep-2005 iknowalot said:Wow. You must have many bad days.

Dr A: What Bad Wolf said is true. I think that what you used to do was very childish and corny. No offense.
Yeah, I agree with you. I've learned from my mistakes though and became a better person. That's how I know I might be Mod one day. Say Iknowalot, your a pretty good mod yourself, I wonder if anyone would say your name.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
jamarie Posted: 14:00 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 434998
jamarie
+
iknowalot, I agree. And Annabel, Wolf has his own opinions, if he wants his say let him say it. You have your own opinion on the Doc, so let him have is! And Doc, how many people have you helped then?

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Bad Wolf Posted: 14:53 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 435052
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Annabel: As I've said before, I couldn't care less if you like me or not. But you still shouldn't be making spare accounts to try and discredit me. "Good Wolf" isn't fooling anyone.

Doc: And the fact that you're a deluded spammer has an effect on how good a mod I am... how, exactly? Just because I don't like you, doesn't make me a bad mod. You don't like me, but does that make you a bad member? No. Other things do that.

Jam: Nobody whatsoever. The Doctor could, of course, list his patients, ebcause I know it's burning him up to know I'm right. C'mon Doc, prove me wrong. Who have you helped?
annabel Posted: 17:20 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 435238
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
Well bad wolf. That account was to annoy you. Didn't work well. Oh and BW doc has helped people stop flamming, Has helped my team, team advice. And i reckon you think him and team advice are getting in your way.

Dr. Advice Posted: 18:43 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 435377
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
On 26-Sep-2005 Bad Wolf said:Annabel: As I've said before, I couldn't care less if you like me or not. But you still shouldn't be making spare accounts to try and discredit me. "Good Wolf" isn't fooling anyone.

Doc: And the fact that you're a deluded spammer has an effect on how good a mod I am... how, exactly? Just because I don't like you, doesn't make me a bad mod. You don't like me, but does that make you a bad member? No. Other things do that.

Jam: Nobody whatsoever. The Doctor could, of course, list his patients, ebcause I know it's burning him up to know I'm right. C'mon Doc, prove me wrong. Who have you helped?
It doesn't matter if you like me or not. It's the way you show it. You can hate me until your mouth falls off or until your face turns blue and I wouldn't care. But when you go calling me deluded, that just tells me that your a good-for-nothing brat. Shows what a "Great" Mod you are huh Bad Wolf. Now, I really didn't want to say that, but an eye for an eye Bad wolf, and what goes around comes around. So if you hate me, keep it to yourself instead of letting the whole site know it. And if you want, maybe we can settle this somewhere else, cause this is beginning to ruin the thread.
annabel Posted: 19:22 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 435455
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
doc. Why flame bad wolf and get angry. That means he's had a victory. He wants you to get angry.

Metal Madness Posted: 19:29 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 435467
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
ok WTF is point in getting angry here? And making someone angry is no victory. I know I had people try to get me angry. This is to everyone who is angry.GET OVER IT!!!!. anger solves nothing.
To those who death never comes. You wont survive in the real world. Cheaters never win except if you're cheating on a video game.
Dr. Advice Posted: 19:35 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 435479
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah, their right. I don't need to tell you anything Bad Wolf. You can throw all the insults you want at me, I'm not gonna break....*Takes a deep breathe*

Great, now that we got that one out of the way, let's get back to who you guys think is the best Mod.
actionshark Posted: 20:25 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 435530
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
The best mod is the person who gets along with most of the members, and follows the rules at the same time, LEARNS from his/her MISTAKES, does his/her job, doesn't get jealous, etc.

There are a lot of attributes to being the best mod.

annabel Posted: 20:37 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 435549
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
I am a mod who is walking the path to perfection. *looks at sign* five *pauses* hundred *pauses* miles. *pauses* DAMN IT!

Displaying Page 6 of 23
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 21 | 22 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close