Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

~ Team [UT] Unt0uchabl3s ~ <-- sign up today!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Next
Fwank Posted: 10:17 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48555
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
Hiya, I'm Fwank, currently the Co-leader of Team Unt0uchables. This recruitment thread was created because I noticed many 'version exclusive' players around; not all of you check all of the pokemon forums, so I put this here to let those of you who only access the leaf green forums know of our exsistence. We're a group dedicated to helping those who needs them, and we're not affraid to show off our supreme skills and knowledge at the games we're good at =D. So step and don't be shy~ join us and help us make SuperCheats a better site for gamers across the world~

Our Main Leader, Bleepman, has a list of requirements for those who wish to join us, here are the requirements:

1. You must have some prior experience with pokemon RPG games (any pokemon game that requires you to train pokemon and battle, ie. colour, metal, gem and nature versions on gameboys, stadium on N64, colleseum on game cube, etc)
2. You must know AT LEAST the basics of pokemon(type advantages, etc)
3. You must post your team and get it rated, you should AT LEAST put down their levels and their movesets. Held items and reasons/explanations are optional, but very appreciated.
4. (OPTIONAL) You should try to get Pokemon NetBattle, so we can talk about it, OR get AIM, so we can talk about stuff w/out hassling to battle, but if you cannot, we will just converse on the forums.
5. You should tell us how you can contribute to our team's work
6. You should visit the forums frequently, AT LEAST once a week, notify us prior to a long leave, or we shall retain the right to relieve inactive members of their membership status.
7. Finally, tell us what department you would like to work in!

Well there are going to be 3 different departments:
I. Team Building/Rating - roam around searching for teams to rate, correct, improve, and the works.
II. Q&A - Help gamers with difficulties during the games.
III. Cheat Codes Help - take requests for Action Replay, Game Shark, Xploder or Code Breaker codes, and help trouble shoot faulty codes.

-Positions availuable-
Leaders(already taken, Bleepman and Fwank)
Powers: May kick, promote, demote and control all members with the concent of the other leader. Override other leader's decision.
Appoint people to certain departments and positions.

VP's (vice president)- there are 3 VP's; one for each department.
Powers: Kick out members, but only in their department, with approval of at least one leader.
Appoint people to work in their department alone.

Santa's LiL helpers (members)- you guys are what our team is made of, the people who are giving out all the help. Any amount of LiL helpers can be chosen.
Powers: Complain about any problem they are having, HELP OUT!

I will constantly edit this post when new members are accepted

Leaders- Bleepman, Fwank

VP's:
Team Building: Dragonsly345
Action Replay: -
In-Game Help: -

Santa's LiL Helpers: (soon to be updated)

Good luck making it!
oh- and if you have any questions, feel free to ask

Theres no problem when theres rivalry between superpowers on this forum, eh?

Bleepman

... the membership list needs updating, I'll update it as soon as I remember their names on the forums -_-" soz my bad for being crap at memorizin

Fwank
yugim92 Posted: 11:54 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48578
yugim92
Post Likes: 0
+
K.ummmmmmmmmmmmmm
I have experience from playing Pokemon yellow version, and i am currently playing leafgreen.
Hers my team

Blastoise lvl 66
Item Amulet coin
Moves:
Hydro Cannon
Mega kick
Mega punch
Water pulse

Articuno lvl 52
item - none
moves
Fly
Steel Wing
Blizzard
Ice Beam

Zapdos lvl 53
Item - none
Thunder Wave
Thunder
Aerial Ace
Drill Peck

Moltres lvl 52
item none
Fire Spin
Agility
Fire Blast
Flamethrower

Mewtwo lvl 70
item none
Swift
Recover
Safeguard
Psychic

Kabuto lvl 27 (in training)
item - EXP share
Scratch
Mud shot
Absorb
Surf

SO theres my team and my experience and i also watch pokemon advanced and pokemon and i have watched all the pokemon movies already.And i (duh) know all the basics about pokemon.I have aim but u wud have to email me to know since its kinda private.(my email address is [email protected]).I visit the these forums every day so i will be in touch. I would like to be a VP for Ingame help or Q&A.
Thanks.
retroguy Posted: 21:25 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48938
retroguy
Forum GuestBanned
+
Hi, people in Team [UT] UntOuchabl3s. I know I am sucking up rigt now. I have played Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Leaf Green. I also watch Pokemon on WB11. Here is my team( with no cheating, don't have Action Replay or Nintendo Event stuff, too far away.)

In order of rank:

Mewtwo Lv. 70 ( In Training )

Barrier( Great Move )
Phychic( of course )
Swift(Need new move)
Safeguard ( Need new move )

Venesaur(Great Moves, Weak Level)

Toxic (For those tough battling Pokemon just use it and stall with items)
Solarbeam
Razor Leaf
Earthquake

DittoLv.58(must raise, just caught)
Transform ( no other choice, da )

KadabraLv.69 (Desperate need of good attacks)

Future Sight
Physchic
Role Play
Trick

Articuno Lv.57

Blizzard
Fly
Ice Beam
Hail

Zapdos Lv.55

Thunder Wave
Thunder
Detect
Drill Peck

I know my weakness of fire pokemon. Fire Pokemon are super effective to Venesaur and Articuno. I am currently training Flareon,and Ponyta. I am very close to catching Moltres. I am also raising my favorite Pokemon, Dragonair. I think your team is perfect for me, I love helping people in desperate need. I hope you agree with me.

Thanks if I make it or not,
Robbie Haddad
Im back

If you wanna talk to me, i dont really use MSN anymore.
Fwank Posted: 05:23 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49060
Fwank
+
On 03-Jan-2005 yugim92 said:K.ummmmmmmmmmmmmm
I have experience from playing Pokemon yellow version, and i am currently playing leafgreen.
Hers my team

Blastoise lvl 66
Item Amulet coin
Moves:
Hydro Cannon
Mega kick
Mega punch
Water pulse

Articuno lvl 52
item - none
moves
Fly
Steel Wing
Blizzard
Ice Beam

Zapdos lvl 53
Item - none
Thunder Wave
Thunder
Aerial Ace
Drill Peck

Moltres lvl 52
item none
Fire Spin
Agility
Fire Blast
Flamethrower

Mewtwo lvl 70
item none
Swift
Recover
Safeguard
Psychic

Kabuto lvl 27 (in training)
item - EXP share
Scratch
Mud shot
Absorb
Surf

SO theres my team and my experience and i also watch pokemon advanced and pokemon and i have watched all the pokemon movies already.And i (duh) know all the basics about pokemon.I have aim but u wud have to email me to know since its kinda private.(my email address is [email protected]).I visit the these forums every day so i will be in touch. I would like to be a VP for Ingame help or Q&A.
Thanks.
Congradulations to Yugim92 ~ !!

Bleep isn't here right now but i doubt i need his concent to accept members, as for your reques to become a VP of in-game help, THAT has to be taken under consideration, i think someone else also applied not long ago... very casuali, thats why i can't remember... but VP or not you can stil go around helping people anyway -_-", having the position doesn't mean you're better than some members (i know jack crap about cheating... i'm still da leada =D ... well co leada =D...) I'll be sure to tell you whether you made it or not, but as of right now you're officiali a team mate of the Team Unt0uchabl3s XDDDDD being a member doesn't get you paid, but you'll sure have much more credibility in giving advice and help... as well as having big man bleep and me backing you up }) use us wisely

Your team: if you can, get net battle from www.netbattle.net, it lets create your own team (you can even tweak with EVs and IVs... sweetness) and battle other teams online =D It's a major help in improving team building skills (for most people), it's good experience (bleep is probabli so knowledgable becoz of netbattle..)

haha i'm not going to rate it... it's stil in training, keep it up~ and for the last time, congradulations =D

Co-Leader <-- sigh i sound so noob

Frank
Fwank Posted: 05:30 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49063
Fwank
+
On 03-Jan-2005 retroguy said:Hi, people in Team [UT] UntOuchabl3s. I know I am sucking up rigt now. I have played Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Leaf Green. I also watch Pokemon on WB11. Here is my team( with no cheating, don't have Action Replay or Nintendo Event stuff, too far away.)

In order of rank:

Mewtwo Lv. 70 ( In Training )

Barrier( Great Move )
Phychic( of course )
Swift(Need new move)
Safeguard ( Need new move )

Venesaur(Great Moves, Weak Level)

Toxic (For those tough battling Pokemon just use it and stall with items)
Solarbeam
Razor Leaf
Earthquake

DittoLv.58(must raise, just caught)
Transform ( no other choice, da )

KadabraLv.69 (Desperate need of good attacks)

Future Sight
Physchic
Role Play
Trick

Articuno Lv.57

Blizzard
Fly
Ice Beam
Hail

Zapdos Lv.55

Thunder Wave
Thunder
Detect
Drill Peck

I know my weakness of fire pokemon. Fire Pokemon are super effective to Venesaur and Articuno. I am currently training Flareon,and Ponyta. I am very close to catching Moltres. I am also raising my favorite Pokemon, Dragonair. I think your team is perfect for me, I love helping people in desperate need. I hope you agree with me.

Thanks if I make it or not,
Robbie Haddad
haddad?? eh that surname gives me memories... are yuo lebonese by anychance???

... er back to topic

Congradulations to retroguy ~ !!

You are now a valued team mate of team UT (i cbf typing the real thing, -_-") feel free to do thing on behalf of our team, but not go to team KA forums to go nuts like me... i did it coz i was invited =D (by myself...)

As for your team retroguy, types are not the end all be all of pokemon battle. If you have time, please go to the sapphire forums and find the thread Team Building (Basics) ... i know it might seem noob but just read it, i think it's good help for you to create a better team... (i created it... heh...) Also see if you can get NetBattle from the above link in my previous post... it helps ALOT =D... and again, i'm not rating these teams, because you guys said it's stil in training ^^"

Once again congradulations!! Hope you guys enjoy your stay at SuperCheats, spread our love XD ~~~ (of gaming, ofcuz)

Co-Leader

Frank
bleepman Posted: 12:22 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49175
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
hmm... fwank, good job advertising and whatnot! yeah you don't need my concent to accept members(only to kick em if they are being NASTY like link lover over on fire red...)

i'll update the post on both sapphire and fire red, you do it wherever else you want to
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
Fwank Posted: 02:15 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 49458
Fwank
+
lol... why would i need your concent on kicking someone thats very much like link luver... =D ???
bleepman Posted: 16:04 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 49857
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
haha yeah good point

cmon more people apply for team untouchable!!!
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
PoKeMoN-MaStEr Posted: 16:22 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 49875
PoKeMoN-MaStEr
Forum GuestMember
+
i have played all the games but sapphire and the japanese versions of pokemon. I have leaf green and i have coloseum for gc.
here they are
Chimecho Lvl-16 wrap, growl, astonish, confusion(it also has pkrs)
Deoxys Lvl-32 cut, spikes, psychic, snatch
Blastoise Lvl-36 surf, rock smash, waterfall, strength
Flygon Lvl-45 crunch, fly, sand tomb, dragonbreath
Mantine Lvl-100 surf, ice beam, blizzard, return
Charizard Lvl-100 Dragon claw, Metal Claw, Aerial ace, outrage
i also have a rayquaza but im trainging tthese right now b/c i have alot of lvl 100's and im trying to train my other pkmn.
i also pretty much know the weaknesses i forget some here and there but i know them
i wanna be jus santas lil helper right now
I have aim my sn is Thndrandlitning5
if theres anything else u need to ask me you can either im me on aim or email me at [email protected] or [email protected]
(if i don't get it on the forum)
ey, Don't Lie, thats TEAM UT'S JOB LOL JK....... BUT NOTE REALLY........... Team KA KICKS A$$
PoKeMoN-MaStEr Posted: 16:24 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 49877
PoKeMoN-MaStEr
Forum GuestMember
+
theres only a couple things i don't know about leaf green
i don't know what the altering cave is
ey, Don't Lie, thats TEAM UT'S JOB LOL JK....... BUT NOTE REALLY........... Team KA KICKS A$$
PoKeMoN-MaStEr Posted: 16:28 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 49883
PoKeMoN-MaStEr
Forum GuestMember
+
PoKeMoN-MaStEr Posted: 16:32 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 49888
PoKeMoN-MaStEr
Forum GuestMember
+
PoKeMoN-MaStEr Posted: 16:43 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 49904
PoKeMoN-MaStEr
Forum GuestMember
+
PoKeMoN-MaStEr Posted: 16:49 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 49908
PoKeMoN-MaStEr
Forum GuestMember
+
sry for all those posts i hit the refresh and it did that
Zelda Fan Posted: 17:33 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 49938
Zelda Fan
+
PoKeMoNMaStEr come join team ka i'm sure some there can help you there.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
PoKeMoN-MaStEr Posted: 20:02 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 50078
PoKeMoN-MaStEr
Forum GuestMember
+
i dont really need help
retroguy Posted: 22:17 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 50136
retroguy
Forum GuestBanned
+
Yes, I am lebanese. Are you Lebanese? For your info I would probably be the most value in the question and answer category. I have joined netbattle and AIM, What Net Battle are you on? there are many. I am on tvsian.com/netbattle. Are you? Contact me for my AIM username. (Don't want to give it away except to you and BLeepman.)I am confused, what category will i be in. How do I make it to a Power instead of a Lil' Helper?

Thanks,
Robbie
Im back

If you wanna talk to me, i dont really use MSN anymore.
Fwank Posted: 02:51 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50189
Fwank
+
hahaha are you serious? where do you live?

... actuali, i'll cut straight to the chase

do you know John Haddad??

i wouldn't be surprised if you did/don't now, haven't seen that guy for yonks... probabli living it up somewhere eating tabouli...

anyway ...

Congradulations to PoKeMoN-MaStEr ~~!!

You're not a valued team member of the Team Unt0uchabl3s XD good effort trying to avoid Zelda Fan's tempting lure (i'm sure it's very tempting to join TEAM KA...) you may add a sig that shows your team status as well as your membership ~ and erm, yah just don't forget to enjoy yourself on these forums.

bout altering cave: this is aparentli the place where you can catch the rest of the jhoto pokemon that the trainers have on the Sevvi Islands (smeargle etc) but you have to... mystergy gift? i don't know, there's a rumor that says if you goto an event or mystery gift with people, the code inside the altering cave will be 'altered' changing the pokemon inside from zubat to... wat ever. Bottumline, altering cave is almost useless (Save for seeing zubats =D) unless you can get E-readers and E-cards ... thats the aparent rumor

Frank
Zelda Fan Posted: 14:57 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50475
Zelda Fan
+
I got bad news for you guys pokemon-master has quit your team and joined team ka see for your self at join team ka here in pokemon leaf green forums.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
yugim92 Posted: 20:05 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50674
yugim92
+
Thanks Frank
anddddd ill start helping people on thier questions as much as i can
Displaying Page 1 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread: