Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon LeafGreen

anything on leaf green

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
nicko 9000 Posted at: 12:20 Sep28 2004 Post ID: 2140
nicko 9000
Icanhascustomtitle
Post Likes: 0
+
+
hi ive got this game and it is the best
the best starter is squrtle
sXe

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
tourturedsoul Posted at: 21:00 Sep28 2004 Post ID: 2224
tourturedsoul
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hi, can anyone tell me how the mystery gift thing works. I will appreciate any help greatly.
tourturedsoul Posted at: 21:03 Sep28 2004 Post ID: 2225
tourturedsoul
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Also, could anyone tell me the best way to first find Entei, my starter pokemon was bulbasaur and i have beaten the elite four and been through all of the 7 islands and done all i can and i have yet to find Entei.
nicko 9000 Posted at: 10:37 Sep29 2004 Post ID: 2269
nicko 9000
Icanhascustomtitle
+
+
the mystery gift is something where you need to link with a freind and you get dolls and stuff
sXe

xploder Posted at: 13:48 Sep29 2004 Post ID: 2305
xploder
Forum GuestMember
+
+
can you catch enti in this?
333 - half evil
chek out my art site www.forumsvibe.com/fas
DragonMan EXE. Posted at: 16:15 Sep29 2004 Post ID: 2320
DragonMan EXE.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I dunno I didn't think you could get any of the legendary dogs
tourturedsoul Posted at: 19:41 Sep29 2004 Post ID: 2332
tourturedsoul
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah, it depends on which starter pokemon you started with: bulbasaur=entei, squirtle=raiku, charmander=suicune..........but i dont know the best and easiest way to first locate them
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 07:50 Oct01 2004 Post ID: 2515
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I've tried the Mystery Gift System thing with a friend w/ wireless, too, but it didn't work that way either. I believe it only works at Nintendo events or if you get an e-reader card in Nintendo Power magazine(like R/S, I guess), this is what I've heard. You will definitely need tickets to get to Islands 8 and 9, which must be obtained from Nintendo somehow involving this Mystery Gift System- unless you have AR or Gameshark, etc., then I believe you can get there without the tickets.
I got all the Pokemon a person could dream of, and still working on more. If you need to know the truth, seek it out here, as I am obsessed with answering all the questions I can as best I can. I can verify Event Pokemon, too! My collection keeps growing!
sk8terdude_91 Posted at: 16:13 Oct03 2004 Post ID: 3335
sk8terdude_91
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Where do you get the second password for the team rocket hideout on 5 island. I already have the first one, where do i get the second?
Who's better, Alakazam or Venasaur?
How do I get into the Unknown Dungeon, I've already beaten the elite four once, do I have to beat it again?
Dion Posted at: 19:13 Oct03 2004 Post ID: 3352
Dion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hi, I started the game with Squirtle, anyway as soon I beat the laegue the second time I didn't have anything in my party to fly to a pokemon center so I just walked up route 1 and a ratatta appeared so I just ran and after a few more steps a level 50 Raikou appeared. This was such a shock to me because I wasn't aware that you get a chance to battle one of the dogs depending on what your starter was. So yeah I suggest you try the very first route just above Pallet town. Have fun gaming.
Dion Posted at: 19:39 Oct03 2004 Post ID: 3354
Dion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Please tell me if you know anything about recieving the Vs seeker because everyone that I know that has the game doesn't know where to get it. I've done heaps. I've done the challenge on the sevii islands, i've beaten the league about nine times and I have 140 pokemon the highest at the moment is my Blastoise on level 92. So please if you know how to get it can you write down how. Thanks.
sk8terdude_91 Posted at: 19:42 Oct03 2004 Post ID: 3355
sk8terdude_91
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Could someone please tell me how to get the second team rocket password!!!!!?????!!!!
Dion Posted at: 19:54 Oct03 2004 Post ID: 3357
Dion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 03-Oct-2004 sk8terdude_91 said:Where do you get the second password for the team rocket hideout on 5 island. I already have the first one, where do i get the second?
Who's better, Alakazam or Venasaur?
How do I get into the Unknown Dungeon, I've already beaten the elite four once, do I have to beat it again?
This is for sk8erdude_91. I don't remember how to get the second password but have you gone up the waterfall in ice cave yet.
In a battle an Alakasam would probably beat a Venasaur but personally, overall I like Venasaur better.
As for the Unknown dungeon i'm pretty sure that all you have to do is give Celio both plates and you can go in the dungeon. You wont need to use a master ball to catch it. It will just take a while, use ultra balls and make sure you save the game before you go into battle with it so you can use soft reset (A,B,SELECT,START) all together. Mewtwo is great in the league.
sk8terdude_91 Posted at: 20:07 Oct03 2004 Post ID: 3358
sk8terdude_91
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Could someone please tell me how to get the second team rocket password!!!!!?????!!!!
sk8terdude_91 Posted at: 20:09 Oct03 2004 Post ID: 3359
sk8terdude_91
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Then where do you get the second plate?
sk8terdude_91 Posted at: 20:12 Oct03 2004 Post ID: 3360
sk8terdude_91
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Then where do you get the second plate?
mallow Posted at: 17:12 Oct08 2004 Post ID: 4376
mallow
Forum GuestMember
+
+
to get the second password you have to get the sappire plate.once you get it a scientist will take it and give you the second password.to get the sappire plate you must go to island 6 and go to the door that cant open.use cut and go in.go down the hole.now when you fall down the hole go in the other four in this order.up,left,right,down.
Come join the state alchemists! We got ranks and theres power in those ranks.Like being able to get someone up a rank.So come and join State Alchemits
mallow Posted at: 17:15 Oct08 2004 Post ID: 4380
mallow
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh you need to save the first elite four girl on I think island 5.if you dont the scientist will be in front and you cant get in
Come join the state alchemists! We got ranks and theres power in those ranks.Like being able to get someone up a rank.So come and join State Alchemits
DiabolicDarkGoddess Posted at: 14:56 Oct09 2004 Post ID: 4933
DiabolicDarkGoddess
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hi, I'm new and I need help with the game. Can anyone please help?
I already know the locations of the Zapdos and Articuno and Moltres. In fact, I caught a Moltres with my only masterball. How do I catch Zapdos and Articuno with only Ultraballs and Greatballs and Pokeballs?
I have another question. How do I get acess to the island 4 and above? And is there anyway anyone can answer my question? I really need to know! Thankx to whoever is going to answer my Q's. Oh, and you can also e-mail me the answer: [email protected] and make the subject: Answers. And Thankx!
mallow Posted at: 20:41 Oct09 2004 Post ID: 4983
mallow
Forum GuestMember
+
+
to get to island 4 you have to beat the elite four and then go to island 1 and talk to cleio he will give you a rainbow pass which lets you go to island 4 through 7
Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close