Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW

Question about Royal Rumble

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Aeshma Posted at: 10:50 Oct15 2005 Post ID: 469827
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
These Royal Rumble matches are starting to get on my nerves in the season mode.

How on earth can you be sure not to be kicked or pushed out of the ring before the ringout bar is empty?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Super Cheatster Dude Posted at: 11:19 Oct15 2005 Post ID: 469873
Super Cheatster Dude
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey this is pretty simple dude. Basically you want to survive the Royal Rumble match yeah? Ok If you have a CAW then that would help. go to moveset for it and go to the grapple list, such as Power, Quick grapples etc. Go into one at a time and look for a move called Powerbomb 7. This way you can use this move all the time without having to fill the finisher bar up.

If you do not understand this Aeshma please post again
RKO 123 go to http://gamefest.proboards75.com/index.cgi along with other Team Alliance members. People there plan to take the team and its followers out. I fear one of the people who said this on the site has joined the Alliance as a spy
Aeshma Posted at: 12:02 Oct15 2005 Post ID: 469958
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes I do understand that, the problem is that if they are able to get me on the outside of the ring that they don't have to kick or grapple until my ringout bar is empty, sometimes with three kicks or punches I'm out of the ring.

If I do it with them, then I have to kick then about 20 times before they are out or have to do at least two grapple moves when they hang there.

My question is if I hang out of the ring and they attack me, is there a way to get back in the ring ASAP without getting pushed or kicked out after three pushes or punches.
Liam101 Posted at: 12:38 Oct15 2005 Post ID: 470033
Liam101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No, once your on the apron you'll be there for about 5-7 second or somthing.

I think the Charisma Attribute though determines how quickly ur bar will go down... low Charisma and you'll be out with somthing like 2 shots... high charisma it will take longer......... so i think anyway :S

Just throw this out there for u aeshma if u find it hard to eliminate people... your Weight can either give u and advantage or disadvantage.

You see, only a certian weight can lift another certain weight... but ther is a cheat in the royal rumble to help you win quicker.....

You can actually lift people over ur head and just toss them out of the ring... even if they have a full bar, this is how it works

DIVA Weight - Lifts Nobody

Cruiserweight - Lifts Nobody

Light Heavyweights - Can Throw Out DIVA Weights

Heavyweights - Can Throw Out DIVA weights and Cruiserweights

Superheavyweights - Can Throw out DIVA weights, Cruiserweights and Light Heavyweights

Andre The Giant - Can throw out DIVA Weights, Cruiserweights, Light Heavyweights and Heavyweights

To lift sombody up press any diretional button and O, then do it again and u will look like your about to "Military Press" sombody, but u can move around... once you get to the ropes u press O to throw them out... make sure they are the weights u can lift over ur head... otherwise you'll do a normal grapple move
Join my mate LPD's WWE Site - http://s9.invisionfree.com/Forums_of_WWE/index.php ... Now with an E-Fed! WWE Royal Empire - http://s14.invisionfree.com/WWE_Royal_Empire/index.php
Aeshma Posted at: 14:11 Oct15 2005 Post ID: 470299
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks for the advice Liam101, I don't have a hard time to get them out of the ring, but I will try that tossing though.
phantomzone Posted at: 02:25 Oct16 2005 Post ID: 471502
phantomzone
Forum GuestMember
+
+
liam can u explain that move again ?
Liam101 Posted at: 03:39 Oct16 2005 Post ID: 471549
Liam101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok, say ur Andre The Giant

ig you go up to sombody like John Cena or Triple H or any other heavyweight in the game you press a direction button and O

That should make you lift them over your head

go over to the ropes and press O again to throw them out of the ring
Join my mate LPD's WWE Site - http://s9.invisionfree.com/Forums_of_WWE/index.php ... Now with an E-Fed! WWE Royal Empire - http://s14.invisionfree.com/WWE_Royal_Empire/index.php
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 17:18 Oct24 2005 Post ID: 486147
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Also, when you grapple them on the apron, press any button like mad. Button bash and their bar goes doesn really fast.
phantomzone Posted at: 13:27 Oct25 2005 Post ID: 487513
phantomzone
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well i think my way is better, just hit ur opponent when they grab the rope, after u throw them (they will stand and grab the rope)
hit them at that time continuously until the parameter like half then after that u grapple them to push hem, that's better than grapple them when their parameter is still full, this way it's definitely much easier to make ur opponent out from the ring ^,^
LPD Posted at: 14:19 Oct25 2005 Post ID: 487599
LPD
+
+
Your not allowed to advitise your site mate, sorry

can a mod delete the above post!
Super Cheatster Dude Posted at: 07:40 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489179
Super Cheatster Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It has been done LPD

(POST DELETED)
RKO 123 go to http://gamefest.proboards75.com/index.cgi along with other Team Alliance members. People there plan to take the team and its followers out. I fear one of the people who said this on the site has joined the Alliance as a spy
game_mario Posted at: 17:40 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 491924
game_mario
Forum GuestMember
+
+
For another easy way to knock someone out, and for submissions, simply do this.

1. If a type-A submission, rotate like mad on the d-pad with your left thumb, rotate like mad on the circle, triangle, square, and x buttons with your right thumb, and press L1, L2, R1, and R2 and you should be fine.

2. If RR, repeat button mashing tecnique.

NOTE: IF A COM OR HUMAN KNOCKS YOU ON THE APRON AND YOU HAVE A SPECIAL, WHEN THEY ARE PUSHING YOU OFF, PRESS L2 AND R2, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR SPECIAL, BUT GET BACK IN THE RING.
It's been a while, hasn't it?
nickisdaname Posted at: 02:55 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 492710
nickisdaname
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hmm.. I tried them all and they are simply awesome..
Moderator of Smackdown versus raw forums.. Soon, to be moderator of runescape2 forum..Smile
Super Cheatster Dude Posted at: 04:04 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 492758
Super Cheatster Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah thats a pretty cool technique game mario
Death Gunner Posted at: 04:36 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 492788
Death Gunner
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I normally win most rumbles. Coming out first and out lasting everyone is fun. But if your trying the rumble challenge. get rid of all superheavyweights and select Andre the giant. It's a breeze.
annefranman52 Posted at: 05:07 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 492809
annefranman52
+
+
Well royal rumbles are simple when you are a super heavyweight like Andre or the big show. But when you are a CAW and your strength attribute is low it can be real annoying trying to get people out of the ring.
Super Cheatster Dude Posted at: 05:28 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 492827
Super Cheatster Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah i have to agree there, so i suggest you use Big Show when in season then buy everything in shop like the legends especially then do the challenges and then that should give you a big boost of experience
Death Gunner Posted at: 10:35 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 493380
Death Gunner
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okay, heres away to help out you CAWs.

Firstly, get a super heavyweight and fill all his stats to max. Then, copy it as many times as you wish. Then, edit the CAW's type from super heavyweight, down to diva. It'll say something like loss of stat points or something. Proceed with it anyway. Continue to do this with all the copies. Once your finished, delete all your diva weight copies.

Now, go onto assign attributes to your CAW your using and looky, you just bagged yourself free stat points.
LPD Posted at: 10:49 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 493392
LPD
+
+
thats a good tip... but has nothing to do with this topic

I'm not a mod, but please stay on topic
Death Gunner Posted at: 11:44 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 493447
Death Gunner
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Apologies, but we were on the topic of CAWs and rumbles. So I wrote that lol. Anyway, if your andre and you take out all the super heavies. You'll win easily.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close