Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW

Help Please

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Triple D Posted at: 21:30 Oct15 2005 Post ID: 470999
Triple D
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hi, I'm not sure if I'm asking this in the right place, but I'm hoping that someone can answer a couple questions for me, please. I just got this game for my fiance (something that we could try to play together). We both created new wrestlers of our own, and saved them. The problem now is that we can't both be in a season (or I haven't figured that out). I would like for both of us to be able to play in the same season, but it looks like I have to have my own on my own memory card. Is this correct? Or is there anyway that we can play a season with both of us? Pleae, any help on this is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Liam101 Posted at: 03:37 Oct16 2005 Post ID: 471545
Liam101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah this is the right place to ask

Unfortunatly SmackDown! vs. RAW does NOT have a 2 player season mode. The only way you and your fiance can play together is if you play in exhbition mode. You can either go up against each other, or make a tag team and be partners in the ring.

But it's impossible to do 2 player season in SmackDown! vs. RAW

sorry
Join my mate LPD's WWE Site - http://s9.invisionfree.com/Forums_of_WWE/index.php ... Now with an E-Fed! WWE Royal Empire - http://s14.invisionfree.com/WWE_Royal_Empire/index.php
Triple D Posted at: 09:19 Oct16 2005 Post ID: 471770
Triple D
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thank you very much for the information. Now that leads me to another question (sorry) . . . in exhibition mode my wrestler cannot gain in experience and money right? Also, do you know if there is anyway to save more than 1 season on a memory card? I know we can't play together, But I would like to try out season mode with my own season. Thank You
Liam101 Posted at: 09:32 Oct16 2005 Post ID: 471780
Liam101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
right.

Your NOT right about you not being able to gain money in exhibition... you see there is this thing called "Challenge Mode"

In this "Challenge Mode" you have to do certain things to earn money... Do 2 finishers in a match, steal a persons finisher, active your clean/dirty meter etc.

There are 4 modes to Challenge Mode: Amature, Rising Star, WWE SuperStar and WWE Legend

Amature is the easy challenges... Win an Elimination Chamber match, steal your opponents finisher, Win a match without using a finisher, as so on... The difficulty for these Challenges are anything... they can be done on easy difficulty or Legend difficulty. You get about 1000 dollars per challenge completed on this

Rising Star is a little harder. You have to do things like Win a match without limb damage, use a chair when the ref is knocked down, beat 2 members of Evolution in a 1-on-2 handicap match. These Challenges MUST be done on the NORMAL difficulty setting. You get about 1200 dollars per challenge completed on this.

WWE SuperStar is a lot like Rising Star... but the game makes you have to face a certain person to beat the challenge, like beat John cena in a cage match without pressing L2. Win a Royal Rumble as the Number 1 entry. Beat Kane by making his whole body goes red with damage. Beat Edge & Christin in a TLC match in under 5 minutes... see where i'm going? All chalenges MUST be done on NORMAL difficulty You get about 2400 dollars per challenge completed on this

WWE Legend is the hardest. At the beggining of the game you can't even see what the challenges are! To be able to do Legend Challenge mode you have to buy every legend from the shopzone... INCLUDING Legend Undertaker and Masked Kane. The challenges in this is stuff like, beat Mankind in a hardcore match, using Legend Undertaker throw Mankind off or though a hell in a cell. Beat the Rock and Sock connection in 7 minutes. Using the dudley boys defeat the Legion Of doom in a hardcore match. But the difficulty in these challenges are EITHER Hard or Legend difficulty... some challenges MUST be done on Legend as other can be done on either Legend or Hard. You get 3600 dollars per challege completed on this

Also when you complete a level of challenges (amature, Rising Star etc) you unlock things FOR FREE

Amature - Heat & Velocity Arenas
Rising Star - Kurt Angle & HBK Attires
WWE SuperStar - Evolution and Randy Orton Attries
WWE Legend - Rock Attire and remaining move sets

Once you complete ALL 60 challenges you will unlock 10,000 experiance points

onto your other question... you can only save one challenge on a memory card... if want to save a new season you will have to get another memory card
Join my mate LPD's WWE Site - http://s9.invisionfree.com/Forums_of_WWE/index.php ... Now with an E-Fed! WWE Royal Empire - http://s14.invisionfree.com/WWE_Royal_Empire/index.php
Triple D Posted at: 09:46 Oct16 2005 Post ID: 471790
Triple D
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thank you so much. Smile
Liam101 Posted at: 10:46 Oct16 2005 Post ID: 471830
Liam101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
no problem. Mods are here to help
wolf21 Posted at: 19:28 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 532004
wolf21
+
+
[u][/u]liam101 would you happen to know what the cheat code 4 brock lesnar is cause the one have dont at all and can u find it for me and email me with anything you find[u][/u]
nickisdaname Posted at: 05:32 Dec01 2005 Post ID: 541600
nickisdaname
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Triple D double post is consider spamming.. So, i just deleted one of your posts..
Moderator of Smackdown versus raw forums.. Soon, to be moderator of runescape2 forum..Smile
wolf21 Posted at: 15:29 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560256
wolf21
+
+
nick did youn erase my post
elmo mole Posted at: 16:54 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561712
elmo mole
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Im really sorry to say but you two cant play together in season mode. You can only play together in exhebition mode
want 2 be my friend call me liam
cred to steven 88 sig
join my site pro policy
happyhak2 Posted at: 09:07 Jan01 2006 Post ID: 593715
happyhak2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
when you do season all the other superstars can talk with voices but your one cant.Does anyone know why?please reply
happyhak2 Posted at: 09:09 Jan01 2006 Post ID: 593720
happyhak2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
why cant you play the girls and kurt angle in season
SsnakeBite Posted at: 04:34 Jan11 2006 Post ID: 609228
SsnakeBite
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 01-Jan-2006 happyhak2 said:when you do season all the other superstars can talk with voices but your one cant.Does anyone know why?please reply
I think they made it this way in case if you play with a created wrestler, or maybe they could not ask all the wrestlers to make the voices for the whole season mode. I just want to let you know that your superstar has a voice in SD! Vs Raw 2006 and you can even chose one in the create-a-wrestler mode.

"why cant you play the girls and kurt angle in season"

Unfortunately, there has never been a season mode for Diva in the wrestling games, I hope ther will be one in the... Smackdown Vs RAW 2007 ?

For Kurt Angle, I think it' s because he is not really a wrestler in this game but a GM, just like Eric Bischoff...
wrestling god! Posted at: 00:21 Feb04 2006 Post ID: 655769
wrestling god!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yes are not allowd to do a 2 player season i am sorry... maybe in smackdown vs. raw 2007 there will be? that would be cool!
join team awesome meeting! Also,join my friends team they are called team dark cloud,dark_blazikan, darkness echos clan,team foamy, and the team known as dragon kingdom! Those teams u can do watever u want in them! come to http://www.forumsvibe.com plz!
COOL OKJ Posted at: 16:43 Mar01 2006 Post ID: 713547
COOL OKJ
Forum GuestMember
+
+
not an old topic yet... i am sure there will be no 2 player season in smackdown vs. raw 2007.

Do NOT use without permission of the owner. (COOL OKJ)

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close