Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

More help on my killing off your oppositions

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

less than me Posted at: 12:17 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50346
less than me
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
To find the thread i posted, its under user submitted cheats.

Anyway If you need more help than what i posted then place a reply here and i will reply as soon as i can.
You mess with the best, you die like the rest/ 2nd place is dead last /Halo Lord
kidmonkey148 Posted at: 14:46 Jan11 2005 Post ID: 53157
kidmonkey148
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok just to warn you do not post any cheats i have posted or anyone else has posted.People are getting tired seeing the same cheats over and over again.Like the sword glitch for example.Been there done that.
Send me a clan inv and ill add you. My accounts are Kidmonkey148, Kidm0nkey148, LL SyN KM148 LL, and OMGITSKidmonkey.
less than me Posted at: 13:49 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53544
less than me
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok mr know it all... i was just posting it in bulk... it would look stupid if i missed something out...

Im annoying u! geez i was just tryin to talk to CIVILISED people about something im actually good at (which makes a change), but ur probably used to being able to talk to people about stuff ur good at because ur obviously outstanding at everything....
You mess with the best, you die like the rest/ 2nd place is dead last /Halo Lord
less than me Posted at: 13:51 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53546
less than me
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You know i thought u would be a good person to share ideas with... guess not
kidmonkey148 Posted at: 12:45 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54805
kidmonkey148
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol im actually only good at Halo and halo 2.And im not a know it all.I just have been getting realy anoyed with everybody posting cheats that ive allready posted.So if there is anything misunderstood i didnt meen to.Sorry thanks!
Send me a clan inv and ill add you. My accounts are Kidmonkey148, Kidm0nkey148, LL SyN KM148 LL, and OMGITSKidmonkey.
less than me Posted at: 13:49 Jan16 2005 Post ID: 55402
less than me
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sorry dude I think we pretty much sorted this 'problem' out on another post
ducky2 Posted at: 23:19 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 109735
ducky2
+
+
This topic is Closed. Less than me, people will ask if they need help with your (or anyone elses) submissions.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 187867

Post Top
Click to close